Michael Irvin calls out Deion

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Did he really? I saw part of his video where he was hacking on Romo but cut it off.

Wonder if Deion will retaliate against Irvin.

That would be really surprising given everything those two have been through over the years. I'm not sure exactly where their relationship stands now but they were pretty tight at one time.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Only by fools that watched and bought the espn narrative. Then some 5 years later bought the new romo underappreciated narrative when they saw what happened without romo. Guy had to do everything himself and carry a team yet all he got was grief for when he tried too hard to make up for others around him failing.

Romo had 1 successful season as a Cowboys QB which was 2014 since he was 1-1 in the playoffs with 0 interceptions. Every season before that was not all that impressive which is why he is ineligible for the hall of fame.

Blake

Reaction score
Romo had 1 successful season as a Cowboys QB which was 2014 since he was 1-1 in the playoffs with 0 interceptions. Every season before that was not all that impressive which is why he is ineligible for the hall of fame.

You must be a child.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
What is your definition of a successful season? lot of TD passes? lol My definition is a QB playing well enough for his team to make the playoffs and win atleast 1 game.
Respond to my posts in that other thread you abandoned.

HanD

Reaction score
What is your definition of a successful season? lot of TD passes? lol My definition is a QB playing well enough for his team to make the playoffs and win atleast 1 game.

Romo played well enough almost every season for his team to make the playoffs. If he had a better team around him much more was possible. He had 2 seasons with good teams around him. The rest of the time he ran for his life, with an average running game and no def.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Romo played well enough almost every season for his team to make the playoffs. If he had a better team around him much more was possible. He had 2 seasons with good teams around him. The rest of the time he ran for his life, with an average running game and no def.

So what you are saying is he is exempt from criticism from 2011-2013 because of the running game and defense?

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
As a professional commentator, YES. As a player, what are you arguing?

My argument is attacking players who had hall of fame careers when he won't be eligible for the hall of fame. Plus he is doing it while only working for CBS for two months which makes it weird.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
My argument is attacking players who had hall of fame careers when he won't be eligible for the hall of fame. Plus he is doing it while only working for CBS for two months which makes it weird.
Colin Cowherd attacks everyone. Where's the outrage?
What has that guy done?

I just saw Stephen Jackson (from the NBA) on an NFL show talking.
Where's the outrage?

You, my friend, are being stupid.

This is now his job. Deion spews garbage over things he has no idea, or expertise in constantly.
Where's your outrage?

HanD

Reaction score

Btw, it isn't that he is ineligible. He won't make it but he will be eligible.

HanD

Reaction score
So what you are saying is he is exempt from criticism from 2011-2013 because of the running game and defense?

No. But your criteria was a subjective plays well enough for his team to make the playoffs. He did that imo. The lack of team success doesnt fall solely on him. He was better than eli no doubt in my mind.

HanD

Reaction score

It wasnt an attack. If u view as such u need to lighten up. Deion attacked and for something he has admitted himself. Being hof doesnt give u a free pass. While both were factually correct, romos was innocent and deion had intent.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
McFlabb was a joke. The NFC was so weak when the Eagles were dominating and he only led them to one SB. And he ended up upchucking his chunky soup during the game.:D

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
McFlabb was a joke. The NFC was so weak when the Eagles were dominating and he only led them to one SB. And he ended up upchucking his chunky soup during the game.:D

The man played 11 seasons for the eagles and his team only missed the playoffs when he was injured