News: Michael Irvin files $100 million lawsuit vs accuser and Marriott (Renaissance hotels)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Just saw the video and what was said, he said a few F bombs but not to anyone in particular, he was saying it but was standing in the middle of the drinking lounge. So he was not in the face of anyone. That was nothing at all. And even has witnesses that said he did nothing.
The video making the rounds is from someone's cell phone. That may, or may not, be the encounter in question.

I want to see the hotel surveillance video of the lobby that the hotel told Mike about. They weren't talking about someone's cell phone. A lawsuit will force the hotel to produce it.

shabazz

Reaction score
Of course Michael always Insisted that he caught a pass that really hit the ground too, lol

j/k……I hope he prevails

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The video making the rounds is from someone's cell phone. That may, or may not, be the encounter in question.

I want to see the hotel surveillance video of the lobby that the hotel told Mike about. They weren't talking about someone's cell phone. A lawsuit will force the hotel to produce it.
It was right before. The same guy says on his feed witnessed the interaction and he apparently thinks it was an over-reaction.

calico

Reaction score
Another false allegation against playmaker. Hope he gets their ***. The NFL messed up again.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
I don't see how the hotel can be blamed. They just look like a target with deep pockets.

If the accusations are indeed false, the NFL/NFL Network on the other hand, seems to be the most culpable. Their actions are what caused Irvin real harm.

sideon

Reaction score
If there is, disclosure will make them produce it.

Mike's got money and can hire top attorneys. His job and reputation are at stake. If I didn't think I did anything wrong I'd fight back, too. He's forcing their hand.
Don't you know that in today's society you're not allowed to fight back against false accusations? If you do then you're "victim blaming".:laugh:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It was right before. The same guy says on his feed witnessed the interaction and he apparently thinks it was an over-reaction.
Hard to disagree with the overreaction part. We may learn otherwise, but it sure feels like this incident (for lack of a better word) got blown way out of proportion.

No one involved looks good at this point. Only the accuser hasn't been embarrassed because her name hasn't been disclosed.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I do not know if Mike did anything to that woman or not ........ but why is he running around drunk at a fancy hotel.

Why cant mike just go to work and go home to his wife like a normal 56 year old.

Jeebus

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Mike's got money and can hire top attorneys. His job and reputation are at stake. If I didn't think I did anything wrong I'd fight back, too. He's forcing their hand.
This day and age too many people out there are trying to make a quick dollar off of innocent people and I personally believe Michael is the innocent party in this case! If Michael just went home and did nothing this money-grubbing skank may have tried to railroad him into a payoff and Michael is nipping this in the bud before he is proven guilty in the minds of the public. DON'T TAKE ANY PRISONERS MIKE!

John813

Reaction score
I do not know if Mike did anything to that woman or not ........ but why is he running around drunk at a fancy hotel.

Why cant mike just go to work and go home to his wife like a normal 56 year old.

Jeebus

Super Bowl isn’t in his home state, no?

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score

Jeebus
He's not a normal 56 year old. It would be odd if he behaved like one.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The one thing in Mike's favor is it was out in public and he might have witnesses to help support him. At the worst he might have said something in about 45 seconds. It all seems like a bunch of nothing.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score

Oh yes agree but could hear laughter in the background from women but hotel would definitely need or have to release something.

Reaction score

We'll see, historically nothing ever happens to the accusers. I understand you don't want to inhibit real victims from coming forward but they got to do something, when it's all reward and little risk then it's just going to keep happening.

blueblood70

Reaction score

if he wins this in anyway even without a big money judgment the next target is NFL network for falsely removing his from his job without a real investigation or cause which caused defamation etc. That where the big$$$$$$ money is.

Status
Not open for further replies.