Michael Jackson dead from Cardiac Arrest...*Confirmed*

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Crazy stuff. He was awesome back in the day.

Bad *** performer, creepy person.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2822941 said:
Allegedly, this is the last photo taken of him.

400_mjackson_ambulance_newgraphic_090625.jpg

i had to check to see if this was perez 'gaybasher' hilton or a serious post.....

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
djdoug;2822511 said:
Ryan Seacrest is reporting on twitter,that he has a source at the hospital reporting that Jackson is dead.

I hate so many things about this sentence.

How did you know that?

Viper

Reaction score
I wonder what Gary is going to be like tomorrow when I go to work. The man was an amazing talent back in the day. I can form an opinion of the man and his personal life, yet I am also aware of the money hungry scum that pray on men like him. I don't believe he was a healthy man in many areas. His relationship with children will haunt the memories of Micheal. He'll be judged by a greater power, may God have mercy on his soul.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
lewpac;2822831 said:
Oh C'mon!?!?!?

You're gonna' sit there and tell us all that MICHEAL JACKSON, right up there with Anna Nicole Smith and Hugh Grant wasn't at the top of the list for anyone looking to make a quick joke? Please, sell it to someone whose buying it.

I'm defending Micheal Jackson here. I liked Mike. I think that he was a magnet for every kook money grabber looking to make a quick buck. Was he a little weird? Yeah, of course. But what you DON'T hear is all the millions and millions, and time and effort he put forth to help others. Especially kids who were on the skids. Plus, he was an amazing talent.

At this time, as we speak, what I'M WATCHING FOR is all the hypocrisy and all the "wonderful" stuff I'm hearing, NON-STOP!! When, for the last 20 years, all I ever heard was one thing after another about what a sad, weird and sorry human being he was. THAT'S what I'm seeing and hearing, and it's typical human nature.

It's been going on for centuries now. Nothing nice to say about anyone, UNTIL THEIR DEAD! THEN, suddenly and amazingly, all the lovers come out of the wood-work. Maybe if they said nicer things about him when he was alive, it would've added more days to his life.

diana syndrome.
it was pathetic over here when she died, the week before the papers were all running stories about how much of a slut she was then she died and the country ground to a halt in mourning and all of a sudden she was "the peoples princess" and "the queen of hearts" anyone not having random public outpourings of grief was seriously frowned upon.

Spectre

Reaction score
Greatest performer and singer ever.
But for those that didn't know him personally, the fanaticism should end with that.
His musical contributions will never be equalled but his life also serves as a grim example of the price of fame and fortune.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
He had tremendous talent...a great, great entertainer.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
lane;2822938 said:
if he did diddle little boys...who you gonna blame?

how bout the stupid *** parents that let them sleep over?

as far as saying "no normal person acts that way around kids"...

his daddy made damn sure he was no normal person.

Don't care. That's all excuses as far as I'm concerned.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Michael Jackson completes the Trifecta. Three celebrity deaths within a week.
  1. Ed McMahon: Tuesday, June 23rd
  2. Farrah Fawcett: Thursday, June 25th
  3. Michael Jackson: Thursday, June 25th

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
All I could picture last night was the hack headline writers and page designers for all the weekly tabloids (and People Mag.) scrambling with the covers.

Reporter: "Farrah just cashed in."

Editor: "Great. Go with the usual headline ... Farrah's Courageous Last Days."

Designer: "We're bumping Ed McMahon off the cover?"

Editor: "Give him a little spot in the upper right corner."

Designer: "But that headline is Ed's Courageous Last Days."

Editor: "Well, make his .... Ed's Last Courageous Hours."

Reporter: "Hey, Michael Jackson just died."

Editor: "Crap! .... OK, bump Ed to the bottom right corner, put Farrah at the top right corner and give Jacko the cover."

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
bbgun;2822930 said:
Here's a message (warning?) from one of the mods at another forum I frequent:

"You may not, however, describe a performance artist as a child molester or anything else unless they have been convicted of the accused crime. NO ONE will put my website in a legal corner that I have to deal with."

Dead people can sue for libel/defamation? News to me.
While it's dumb to think that the forum would be sued for libel in that instance when it's not the board that posted it..., I do think that a representative of the estate could sue for libel.

I know that there have been cases where the estate of a person has been sued for libel, and I know that the estates of celebrities can sue for misappropriation of the celebrity's likeness, etc.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Cochese;2822892 said:
i just taught myself the bass line from beat it on my microkorg. say what you will about his personal life, but this guy was hella talented.

That is a great song,but Michael didnt create the music.Quincy Jones did,Michael sang and performed it.