Mike Jenkins: A Disgrace To The Star...

Hoofbite

Reaction score
BlueStar22;2393030 said:
Wade Phillips should've "Singletaried" Mike Jenkins. Go watch the last of the game in the lockeroom!

Wade Phillips doesn't have half the sack that singletary does. I'd take Mike over Wade any day of the week at this point.

I never thought that cupcake coach would really be as bad as some had predicted.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Just saw the replay on the Jenkins unwillingness to tackle, excuse me while I go and throw up.

stiletto

Reaction score
I think he should be put on the bench for that play. No way a REAL coach lets that go unpunished. Too bad we don't have one. <sigh>

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Pacman is a silly thug, and can't control his temper, but when it comes to football, I'd have him on my team 1000 times before I put a coward like that on my team. Disgraceful.

sbark

Reaction score
He will now find team will first try to run directly at him........he will have a rep for years...........

flag football?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Clove;2393071 said:
Just saw the replay on the Jenkins unwillingness to tackle, excuse me while I go and throw up.

Coach Jerry should make Jenkins the example of things to come.
Phillips will find a way to coddle him, after all we are family.:mad:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Clove;2393088 said:
Pacman is a silly thug, and can't control his temper, but when it comes to football, I'd have him on my team 1000 times before I put a coward like that on my team. Disgraceful.
Agreed its sad that Pacman has shown to have a lot more heart at least on the football field than Jenkins showed. like i said in my other post Wade is a ***** if he doesnt suspend Jenkins for our next game!

the playmaker

Reaction score
Warick;2393050 said:
Watching the NFL channel, and just before the commercial break, they show that play, and deion says "No, he didn't, did you see that?"
i say the same words:bang2: scandrick is a better pick!

Reaction score
newlander;2392622 said:
I have never said that in my 32 years of being a fan of this team. To quit on that run play and not tackle Ward....I'm glad Fox caught it because it was so obvious I caught it live. He was at the EIGHT YARD LINE FOR GOD SAKES:bang2: I'm back to where I really think Wade has lost this team. The proof is in the pudding guys.

Its one thing to avoid 6'4 265 but ward..... what a poon.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Achozen;2392627 said:
Yeah.

He got a gimme INT and decided to take the rest of the game off.
Why not? The rest of the team did. :rolleyes:

dirt

Reaction score
while you are making Jenkins your favorite whipping boy dont forget about the 4 keystone cops falling over themselves as Ward steps into the endzone.
both inside linebackers wiffed and the DL folded like a cheap tent
Also dont forget Demarcus Ware totally blowing a tackle earlier in the drive at the line of scrimmage on 2nd and 15 allowing a 12 yard run
EVERYONE on that defense quit today except in my opinion Keith Davis and Anthony Spencer

odog422

Reaction score
dirt;2393162 said:
while you are making Jenkins your favorite whipping boy dont forget about the 4 keystone cops falling over themselves as Ward steps into the endzone.
Also dont forget Demarcus Ware totally blowing a tackle earlier in the drive at the line of scrimmage on 2nd and 15 allowing a 12 yard run
EVERYONE on that defense quit today except in my opinion Keith Davis and Anthony Spencer

Don't forget Jacobs running through team leader Bradie James' tackle on his TD run.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
dirt;2393162 said:

At the very least they chased him. They didn't stop like a deer in headlights.

dirt

Reaction score
that makes it any different?
standing like a deer in the headlights or folding like charmin and then turning and chasing like a bunch of clowns
all the same
disgracefull

Mash

Reaction score
Our Inside LB's are weak....

Zach is ok...but nothing special....and Bradie had a awfull game.....

We really need to shore this up during the draft....

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
The entire team quit - it's easy to single out Jenkins because he made it obvious.

The entire game was disgusting and disgraceful. I hope Tony Romo has been learning how to be a leader these three weeks sitting out because someone needs to get in these guys' jocks in the locker room or we'll be watching the Wild Card round from home.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Jenkins scores half of our total & HE is the one who is a disgrace? :rolleyes:

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
ninja;2392749 said:
Jenkins looked pathetic and weak but,

maybe he knew the game was over and he didn't want to risk an injury over nothing. Can't blame him. The front seven didn't do squat to stop the RB. The Cowboys can't afford another injury to a CB.

No Cowboy wanted to play that game today.

Yes, you sure as hell CAN blame him. Heartless punk.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;2393237 said:
Jenkins scores half of our total & HE is the one who is a disgrace? :rolleyes:

Eli hit him in the hands with the ball. It's not like he made a huge brilliant play.

And good thing he was in open field other wise he might have laid down.