Mike Jenkins: A Disgrace To The Star...

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;2393237 said:
Jenkins scores half of our total & HE is the one who is a disgrace? :rolleyes:

Yeah, he Larry Brown'd that interception and TD. It was a miscommunication between Manning and Burress. It's not like he jumped a route or anything.

I Am McLovin

Reaction score
He was known to be a terrible tackler coming out of the draft. Too bad he hasn't shown much as a cover guy so far either.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Here's a news flash. Rookies are stupid. They need to learn how to play the game. Jenkins will get crap and learn from this. Calling him a disgrace is, IMO, plain moronic.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Star4Ever;2393247 said:
Yes, you sure as hell CAN blame him. Heartless punk.
That Heartless Punk scored 6 points. What did the rest of the defense do? This is seriously the dumbest thread ever. Of all the players who under-performed today, to pick out Jenkins on 1 play is laughable.

Ultra Warrior

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2393270 said:
Eli hit him in the hands with the ball. It's not like he made a huge brilliant play.

And good thing he was in open field other wise he might have laid down.
What if he DIDN'T catch it? :rolleyes:

BlueStar22;2393275 said:
Yeah, he Larry Brown'd that interception and TD. It was a miscommunication between Manning and Burress. It's not like he jumped a route or anything.

What if he DIDN'T catch it? :rolleyes:

shnagy

Reaction score
I've noticed he is unwilling to tackle all year. I'm not surprised, but I still like the kid.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;2393285 said:
That Heartless Punk scored 6 points. What did the rest of the defense do? This is seriously the dumbest thread ever. Of all the players who under-performed today, to pick out Jenkins on 1 play is laughable.

Ah but that is the great thing about being a fan - you can make snap judgments and declare them as fact, and then anyone who disagrees is wrong :rolleyes:

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;2393285 said:

Why don't u call Jenkins up and see if you two can schedule a game of hopscotch. Or, maybe you could just go hog-*** wild and step it up to hide-and-seek. HE QUIT!!!!! If you don't understand it, no one here can help you.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2393010 said:
Rack he was scared to make the hit. He's been coached his whole football life to make hits, he's a ****.

Jenkins has made numerous big hits this season. He's not afraid to hit. He just got caught flat-footed and didn't react. It was a bad play -- a terrible play, if you want -- but it's not indicative of his willingness to hit.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2393330 said:
Jenkins has made numerous big hits this season. He's not afraid to hit. He just got caught flat-footed and didn't react. It was a bad play -- a terrible play, if you want -- but it's not indicative of his willingness to hit.

He coward. period. I have watched it ten times. He waited for some one else to hit the guy. Thnx though.

Ren

Reaction score
the gave him player of the game for the cowboys wow,.. i don't even want to mention his name right now and he's on the radio talking about his pick :bang2:

Ultra Warrior

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2393326 said:
Why don't u call Jenkins up and see if you two can schedule a game of hopscotch. Or, maybe you could just go hog-*** wild and step it up to hide-and-seek. HE QUIT!!!!! If you don't understand it, no one here can help you.
or maybe you could stop blaming 1 person for losing that game, when it took a TEAM EFFORT to make it possible. Idiot. :rolleyes:

shnagy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2393348 said:
He coward. period. I have watched it ten times. He waited for some one else to hit the guy. Thnx though.

I can think of a hundred different things to be pissed about from this game and that non tackle would be dead last. Sorry but turnovers by the offense took the wind out of the defense. Also, penalties killed us.

I will enjoy his INT-TD as it is about the only thing that happened in this game that was good.

Ultra Warrior

Reaction score
shnagy;2393380 said:
I can think of a hundred different things to be pissed about from this game and that non tackle would be dead last. Sorry but turnovers by the offense took the wind out of the defense. I will enjoy his INT-TD as it is about the only thing that happened in this game that was good.
My point exactly. Of ALL the bad things that happened in that game, THIS is the biggest disgrace? :rolleyes:

Ren

Reaction score
shnagy;2393380 said:
I can think of a hundred different things to be pissed about from this game and that non tackle would be dead last.

he gets payed to tackle or at least try to, it's not that he didn't make the tackle it's that he didn't even bother to try, he just stood there

Ultra Warrior

Reaction score
Ren;2393407 said:
he gets payed to tackle or at least try to, it's not that he didn't make the tackle it's that he didn't even bother to try, he just stood there
The Team gets paid to WIN. Did that happen?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
shnagy;2393380 said:
I can think of a hundred different things to be pissed about from this game and that non tackle would be dead last. Sorry but turnovers by the offense took the wind out of the defense. Also, penalties killed us.

I will enjoy his INT-TD as it is about the only thing that happened in this game that was good.
That's fine for you. I expect a defensive player to hit some one. He's adding to the problem.

shnagy

Reaction score
Ren;2393407 said:

Yeah, and just because Fox pointed it out doesn't mean he was the only one to do so. I'm sure other players did it throughout the game and no one noticed. You can stay upset over this, but did you even watch the offense? That's what I'm upset over.

Ultra Warrior

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2393426 said:
That's fine for you. I expect a defensive player to hit some one. He's adding to the problem.
Ok, so he GAVE UP a Touchdown & he SCORED a Touchdown. Shouldn't that even out?