Mike McCarthy is making new playbook Dak inclusive and friendly

With Dak being given a big say about the new playbook, is that a good or bad idea?

• Good

Votes: 91 79.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 23 20.2%

• Total voters

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Teams win, not one person. Yes the running backs contribute to team's success too. Elementary?? Name me one Elementary school football coach who can qualify to coach in the NFL.

You're already upset at the fact that we could win without Dak having to throw 50 times a game. If Dak passed for 280 yards, 2 tds and zero ints and we won.... you would be upset.

You would be upset that we won with Dak under center and it would nullify your ability to cry and moan like a ***** after a loss and/or blame Dak for a loss whether it's his fault or not.

This is the reason you type less after we win games with Dak under center. You are one of the few weak ones here who have NEVER given Dak credit after wins, or when he has played well, yet you type on the board daily after losses and blamed EVERY loss on Dak, even if it's the kicker or defense fault we loss. Go sit your Washington Commander smellin *** down somewhere lil guy.
:hammer:
The sad part is this fool thinks he is fooling everyone and nobody notices.

BTW, he has zero clue about football. You notice all his posts are Dak related and it's always about the person and not football. He has zero actual football related comments.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Cherry pick much?

Peyton Manning made the Championship Game in year 6. Dak’s already overdue.

Brees in just his second year with the Saints. Dak is waaaay overdue then!

Back to the drawing board for you.

It’s exactly a Strawman, whether you think so or not. You’re unable to deal with what I do say, so you’re forced to resort to making outlandish claims about things I haven’t.
Lol. Brees in his se one year with the saint....selective stat throwing...Brees was in the league a lot longer....but hey who is counting

Qcard

Reaction score
Hello TMZ. Dak living in your heqd rent free?

Do you understand what a passing play is? Can you describe a simple passing play? I bet you can't. Yet here we are
Dak Haters Heads are full of weird stuff!!!

Remember how Cooper Rush's "20pt One Read Zero Off Script play book" inspired ALL the Dak Haters.....

WHEN I TELL YOU IT'S NOT ABOUT FOOTBALL..... I AM the Bad Guy :laugh: :laugh:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Sneak preview of the New Dak-friendly MM playbook........
81Nfpp1x2iL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Even Howie long chipped in to help out our offense.....
That's from your library LOL..

Too funny...

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
60M cap hit is not doable. Yes, it’s the lesser of two evils for you. Not for the front office. They’re on record many times stating a complete rebuild is not an option. There is too much money that will be lost for tanking a season. Dak would be accounting for 25% of the cap. They wouldn’t be able to construct a competitive roster. There is less than 0 chance that happens.
What about making him a june 1st cut and spreading it

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Nah. You are not a "staunch supporter" of a player if it means cut them or give them, effectively, a lifetime contract based on whether or not they win the Super Bowl. If you aren't willing to extend him right now, then you should be trying to trade him right now.

If you don't extend him after this year and you win a SB right before he comes a UFA, he names his price. Not extending him at some point before next season is the worst decision they could make.
Problem is they want to extend him, they love to reset the market and be backed in corners!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Not entirely, but the quarterback is more of a factor in them than any other position.

And they’re certainly paid accordingly.
Ok, but again they have the biggest impact. Never denied that. But then all the losses are not their fault. Not all the wins is their credit.

There are others in a game that could have had a bigger impact to the loss.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, but again they have the biggest impact. Never denied that. But then all the losses are not their fault. Not all the wins is their credit.

There are others in a game that could have had a bigger impact to the loss.
Sure. I’ll gladly concede that. And judgement would be made accordingly. Speaking of which, Dak’s struggles clearly contributed to last year’s playoff loss. That goes in the ledger too. If that’s the case again this year? I’d move on.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Buy specifically the number 2 was thrown in there. As if the clock resets for you when you go to a new team and none of the previous years matter.
It did when he went to the Saints. The examples were of two quarterbacks who eventually rewarded their team’s patience with a Super Bowl.

CWR

Reaction score
I dont know why anyone would believe the qb having input into which plays are ran is a bad idea. Dak knows his strengths, let him collaborate with the coaches. The staff will ultimately call the plays which they believe need to be ran.