Mike McCarthy is making new playbook Dak inclusive and friendly

With Dak being given a big say about the new playbook, is that a good or bad idea?

• Good

Votes: 91 79.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 23 20.2%

• Total voters

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak-Friendly Part 3.
Reminds of the Rambo movies as they got worse with every edition.:muttley:

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is what I'm concerned about, sometimes you just cannot keep keep keeping on. lol

Dak is like a brand new leased car when he first arrived...JJ leased him and paid good money.

But it has been 8 years that car has been on the road and it has had some flat tires, broken turn signal switch...was in the garage for some oil changes because it hit a speed bump and they had to used the spare car for the first 4 or 5 miles.

But that leased car is now getting worn out and it seems it almost gets up that hill, but just cannot make it to the top...has a leaky gas tank...but JJ still paying that good money for a old car when a new younger car can drive the same miles as this old one for way less money on gas, plus a newer car will have smart technology unlike the old car. So JJ is stuck with the old car, can't even trade it in, as if anyone would want a old used car but JJ and spawn.
Read your post very carefully and here is the only solution for the Dak Car come spring 2024....
171023-CRUSHER-KEVINJBEATY-01.gif

Bite the bullet Jerry and let's get a QB that can win us some SUPERBOWLs!!!

Pokes12

Reaction score

Looks like if all works out or fails, offensively, Dak will be as much responsible since he is being given a big say as to which plays will be used with the new playbook.

Is that a good or bad idea? What say you?

We always play well and anticipate a Super Bowl win in the summer before the season starts. Dak needs to be consistent. Which he has not been since his first season. He has the tools but has not stayed constant. And worst of all he has shown consistent deer in the headlights look every time we play San Francisco. He needs to cowboy up or get traded. Cooper Rush has been more consistent although he does not possess Dak’s talent. As Bill Parcells said, let’s put the anointing water away.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It's on video! What more proof do you need? The only suckers here are those in denial.
It's going to be business as usual.

It doesn't matter what they try and dumb down. You can only do so much. The QB will be needed to make plays at some point.

Dak will fail and you will be hoping Jerry gives him an extension just so you can troll.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's going to be business as usual.

It doesn't matter what they try and dumb down. You can only do so much. The QB will be needed to make plays at some point.

Dak will fail and you will be hoping Jerry gives him an extension just so you can troll.
Try to catch up. I've been making it very obvious I'm against Dak getting overpaid once again. 2+2= ________ (let's see if you can figure out the answer)

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Try to catch up. I've been making it very obvious I'm against Dak getting overpaid once again. 2+2= ________ (let's see if you can figure out the answer)
You think that changes the way you've been for years now when it comes to Dak?

I don't care if you're all of a sudden seeing the light when it comes to Dak. You've insulted and named called anyone that didn't believe in Dak. You don't get a pass now because you're coming over to that side of things.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You think that changes the way you've been for years now when it comes to Dak?

I don't care if you're all of a sudden seeing the light when it comes to Dak. You've insulted and named called anyone that didn't believe in Dak. You don't get a pass now because you're coming over to that side of things.
I don't give 2 peanuts what you believe. I said I'm against Dak getting OVERPAID. It doesn't mean I don't believe he's a good QB, because he is. Top 10 easily. I'll take that any day as long as his pay is reasonable.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don't give 2 peanuts what you believe. I said I'm against Dak getting OVERPAID. It doesn't mean I don't believe he's a good QB, because he is. Top 10 easily. I'll take that any day as long as his pay is reasonable.
If you thought he was a good QB you'd have no issue with what they pay him.

If I thought he was a good QB I'd have no issue with what they pay him.

Money isn't the problem. Skill and talent is the problem.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
We will go heavy as possible with RB, TE on final roster.
Lamb and Cooks will be getting frustrated by mid-season at the latest.
Dak is gun shy, and this myth that he will somehow figure out how to read a soft zone all of a sudden at this stage in his career is a fools dream.
Now THIS is a Delusional Post.
Lamb frustrated? Like last season when he became an all pro ? Man get outta here with that wishing for Dak to fail BS. His problems are all in your head.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Well enough. You'll never admit you're wrong. Every "you can't win with Dak" person formed an opinion on him in 2017, believes QB wins is a stat that matters, and refuses to admit that they were wrong independent of any statistic.

Next it is "well he's been here 8 years and hasn't won anything," and then "sorry I'm sick of 27 years of not winning."

It's the same script every time lol
Now how the hell is Dak responsible for the last 27 years ? Please make THAT make sense and He's been to the playoffs 4 out of the 8 years he's been here. Which includes a career threatening injury BTW

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We will go heavy as possible with RB, TE on final roster.
Lamb and Cooks will be getting frustrated by mid-season at the latest.
Dak is gun shy, and this myth that he will somehow figure out how to read a soft zone all of a sudden at this stage in his career is a fools dream.
I've said it before and I'll remind everyone once again........DAK'S final road to the bench will be the locker room!!!!
Between Micah and our frustrated WR Dak will become road kill.....and lets forget those home games....BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If you thought he was a good QB you'd have no issue with what they pay him.

If I thought he was a good QB I'd have no issue with what they pay him.

Money isn't the problem. Skill and talent is the problem.
You don't get it. Go own or manage a business. Maybe then you will understand.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You don't get it. Go own or manage a business. Maybe then you will understand.
Of course you're also a business owner now I guess.

Color me shocked that you are whatever the conversation is about.

You've been a all state center, a semi pro LB, a vet, and now a business owner? You really are just a chameleon, huh?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll remind everyone once again........DAK'S final road to the bench will be the locker room!!!!
Between Micah and our frustrated WR Dak will become road kill.....and lets forget those home games....BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO
I so wish that 49ers game was a home game.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Of course you're also a business owner now I guess.

Color me shocked that you are whatever the conversation is about.

You've been a all state center, a semi pro LB, a vet, and now a business owner? You really are just a chameleon, huh?
No, just a hard worker. No wonder you don't understand.