MLB 2017 Regular Season

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hahaha!! Mike Trout was for you! Baseball is more pathetic than basketball...if that is possible...hahaha. there is Football, Boxing...Old time Hockey...in that order. soccer sucks worse than basketball and baseball probably sucks worse than all of them combined.....BORING!!.
Soccer is absolutely horrible, I agree with you there, Haley. :)

DFWJC

Reaction score
Hahaha!! Mike Trout was for you! Baseball is more pathetic than basketball...if that is possible...hahaha. there is Football, Boxing...Old time Hockey...in that order. soccer sucks worse than basketball and baseball probably sucks worse than all of them combined.....BORING!!.
Don't be shy boxer!
:lmao:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Heck a wins a win.

The challenge is even with the winning streak they've gained little on the Astros.
Astros are playing lights-friggin-out. I keep praying that they'll come down to earth, but maybe they'll have one of those 2001 Mariners years :(

Altuve went off, what was it, two days ago -- 2 doubles 2 triples. Angels don't need him getting up to his .340-.350 range :(

haleyrules

Reaction score
I mean, who gives a rat's backside about what some arrogant stooge that hits .225 (22%) or .230 ( 23%)... talk about meaningless stats? Its so pathetic thats all they have to promote!! At least its better than suffering through a flaming Basketball game. I mean what Human could watch that...SOBER!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I mean, who gives a rat's backside about what some arrogant stooge that hits .225 (22%) or .230 ( 23%)... talk about meaningless stats? Its so pathetic thats all they have to promote!! At least its better than suffering through a flaming Basketball game. I mean what Human could watch that...SOBER!!
Shoot, if most of our guys were hitting .230 I would take it! :(

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Mets 3, Angels 0
FINAL

:muttley: :yourock: :dance: :grin:
Sickened watching this Angels/Mets game. Angels continue to fail to get runners home with bases loaded and no outs. No one pitches to Trout, especially with Albert out. Our freaking cleanup hitter is freaking Valbuena. Calhoun almost at the Mendoza line.

All of our pitchers of note on the DL (ace, 2, 3), set-up man and closer on DL. Disgusting.

As I said somewhere in this thread -- DOA

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sickened watching this Angels/Mets game. Angels continue to fail to get runners home with bases loaded and no outs. No one pitches to Trout, especially with Albert out. Our freaking cleanup hitter is freaking Valbuena. Calhoun almost at the Mendoza line.

All of our pitchers of note on the DL (ace, 2, 3), set-up man and closer on DL. Disgusting.

Sorry Trouty but I did tell you that your boys would run into a buzzsaw this weekend!:thumbup:

haleyrules

Reaction score

Being forced to watch any kind of baseball is sickening!! Its worse than watching that dreaded basketball...makes my dick itch!!!