MLB New York teams in playoffs

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
th

royals are tough. their bullpen except for Madson is solid. Voquez and Cuetto gave mets fits when they were with Cincy. Hopefully Murph stays smoking hot and NY can pull it out.

Mets in six...

Bought this 2 years ago in tjmaxx for $9.99

$_1.JPG

I'm ready!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Little nervous after this layoff, hope Murphy doesn't cool down and Duda stays hot after that one game! We are going to need a few more hitters to step up.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
That looks like a pretty sweet shirt.

The Royals colors are flying high all around here since the weekend.

All the talk is about Mets destiny.... The Royals are on a mission from last year. Game 7 World Series.

Ned Yost - "last year we were happy to be here"

"This spring training we EXOECTED to be here"

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Bought this 2 years ago in tjmaxx for $9.99

$_1.JPG

I'm ready!

How does a Yankee fan get a shirt of a rival team from the same conference? That just does not seem right. YOu want me to send you a Packer shirt so you can wear for the playoffs this year or do you already have one. :)

Keifer

Reaction score
How does a Yankee fan get a shirt of a rival team from the same conference? That just does not seem right. YOu want me to send you a Packer shirt so you can wear for the playoffs this year or do you already have one. :)

How does a Packer fan come to a Cowboys forum to talk about the Mets? Not knocking it, just kinda funny.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Classy KC fans, at least give the Mets players some applause for the first game!

Keifer

Reaction score
That looks like a pretty sweet shirt.

The Royals colors are flying high all around here since the weekend.

They are flying high in my house too. I like our chances against the Mets pitchers. We are a base hitting team that doesn't swing for the fences, hopefully that will keep us in the games until we can get to the bullpen. Yordano and Cueto are going to have to pitch up to their potential if we are going to have a chance though.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
That quick pitch crap, knew it would come back to bite him someday. Just concentrate on your pitches young man!

I could not figure out why he was doing that? No runners on base... You load up that pitch and pound it in there. Reminded me of Patrick Ewing finger roll instead of slam dunk.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
good game but at 1:30 I was just saying get the damn game over with already. No wonders kids dont care that much for baseball. What kid can stay up to 1:30 to watch a baseball game on a school night.

Anyway, Sometimes things happen. Familia has been money. Unfortunately it happened last night. But he is not Armando Benito. Murphy is human afterall. Cespedes should have caught that ball to center in the 1st inning. What the heck was that. He has lost all the money he earned the first six weeks he was with the team. This series will go seven....

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
good game but at 1:30 I was just saying get the damn game over with already. No wonders kids dont care that much for baseball. What kid can stay up to 1:30 to watch a baseball game on a school night.

Anyway, Sometimes things happen. Familia has been money. Unfortunately it happened last night. But he is not Armando Benito. Murphy is human afterall. Cespedes should have caught that ball to center in the 1st inning. What the heck was that. He has lost all the money he earned the first six weeks he was with the team. This series will go seven....

That wasn't a regular season game. Late issue doesn't apply here.
Really? You just wanted it over? I would stay up 24 hours if it meant a WS win. Are you serious?

Familia IS money... But he better save his remaining games in this WS.... Otherwise he gets Benitez tag.

Murphy was trying for that home run. Never more obvious than on that one golf swing he took.

So much is made about that ball. It shouldn't have been down the middle? Really? Lol
Catch the ball.

Cespedes will not be resigned if he stays this course. It's amazing... After he went public and said he expects 7 year deal? He barely hit right after that.

Amazing.