FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends. Finally! Thanks for the story Runny. I will postpone my 18 wheel driving school lessons.

Mother Nature was on a tear last night. Electricity was coming and going with my varying gadgets coming on and going off. Some would light up and others would make noises. One of my dogs is terrified of thunder and needed protection. Sleep wasn't to be had. So I'm bushy eyed and bright tailed today. I'll close before I start rambling. I hope the new found muscles settle down, Leon and that things are much better tomorrow for you, Runny. Coach, I hope you meet someone with the same sense of humor as yours because that would offer up some amazing stories.
Have a great day everyone.

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends. I did a little yard work while it was cool this morning. I was raising landscaping stones but the sun was sassing me. The temperature was 87 plus humidity giving it the real feel of 99. I'm going to put a dehumidifier in the yard next time. I came inside and started my summer mantra "piss on yard work".

Happy Friday everyone.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and Zoner Friends.

Up early today and already out the door to teach a scuba diving class this weekend. It's a basic class with kids, so it promises to be fun.

We had an interesting day yesterday: Yard work until around noon and then it started raining buckets followed by marble-sized hail. We called it a day and I grilled a couple of rib-eyes. Something very pleasant in sitting on your balcony and watching it rain.

Have a good weekend

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Up early today and already out the door to teach a scuba diving class this weekend. It's a basic class with kids, so it promises to be fun.

We had an interesting day yesterday: Yard work until around noon and then it started raining buckets followed by marble-sized hail. We called it a day and I grilled a couple of rib-eyes. Something very pleasant in sitting on your balcony and watching it rain.

Have a good weekend
Nothing screams "Colorado" like scuba lessons!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score

Have a good weekend
I think we would get along very well. That sounds like heaven to me.

kskboys

Reaction score

Have a good weekend
Same page!!!!

The wifey and I just couldn't wait to put up some porches just to sit and watch it rain!!!!!!! One of the most soothing things in life.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Same page!!!!

The wifey and I just couldn't wait to put up some porches just to sit and watch it rain!!!!!!! One of the most soothing things in life.
I like watching people that I do not like out in the rain getting wet and mad. It's the next best thing to watching a cat get mad when getting wet.

Rain gives us the feeling of cleansing the air unless you live in Louisiana and get the humidity that follows a downpour, it rains up. When I lived in So. LA, we'd have a thunderstorm every afternoon for 5-15 minutes in July-August and you could hide in the humidity right after it stopped.

When I watch it rain, I try to disprove that theory that no two raindrops are alike and thought I had them beat until I remembered that's snowflakes and it doesn't snow here enough for me to disprove that so I'll just stick to embarrassing those people that say a watched pot never boils. I don't do this around boiling pots with strangers because some people can't stand being wrong. I am certain that if I was ever wrong, I would handle it well.

kskboys

Reaction score
I like watching people that I do not like out in the rain getting wet and mad. It's the next best thing to watching a cat get mad when getting wet.

Rain gives us the feeling of cleansing the air unless you live in Louisiana and get the humidity that follows a downpour, it rains up. When I lived in So. LA, we'd have a thunderstorm every afternoon for 5-15 minutes in July-August and you could hide in the humidity right after it stopped.

When I watch it rain, I try to disprove that theory that no two raindrops are alike and thought I had them beat until I remembered that's snowflakes and it doesn't snow here enough for me to disprove that so I'll just stick to embarrassing those people that say a watched pot never boils. I don't do this around boiling pots with strangers because some people can't stand being wrong. I am certain that if I was ever wrong, I would handle it well.

Telling a woman to calm down works about as well as baptizing a cat.

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends. I am so busy today getting nothing accomplished that I took some time away from my busy doing nothing time to say hi. I'm one of those people that enjoy cloudy and rainy days as long as there's an occasional break. It just seems peaceful. Well time to figure out what I'm not going to do next. Have a good day everyone!

GrammaJan

Reaction score

Have a good weekend
Nothing screams "Colorado" like scuba lessons!
:confused:
Afternoon Pops and friends. I am so busy today getting nothing accomplished that I took some time away from my busy doing nothing time to say hi. I'm one of those people that enjoy cloudy and rainy days as long as there's an occasional break. It just seems peaceful. Well time to figure out what I'm not going to do next. Have a good day everyone!
Evening Pops and everyone.

Xel, I'm right there with you on the cloudy days. Prefer overcast to full sunshine, but love me a good windows rattlin' thunderstorm too.