FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Afternoon Pops and friends now STOP IT! Don't get me to thinking about those fancy printer doo hickeys. I know I'd find diabolical uses for it and be at church every weekend repenting for what I'd done in that week. :muttley:
I went to church in 2012 on a repenting tear, figure I am covered through 2034. I repented it forward. "Forgive me Father for the things I am about to do and say but let's be honest here, who made me"?

Xelda

Reaction score
Does anyone else look over their shoulder when they think of Chuck Norris?
I never have because I've never seen him pop women. He might want to pop me, but I've got a gun and need an excuse to use it. Being pursued by Chuck Norris is a solid alibi in my book.
I went to church in 2012 on a repenting tear, figure I am covered through 2034. I repented it forward. "Forgive me Father for the things I am about to do and say but let's be honest here, who made me"?
We're all pretty sure that God eats popcorn and laughs when he watches you.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Behold the Chuck. Man or Woman.

I laughed so hard at most of them... the weight lifters, not so much because my serious side was all worried about how badly they were hurt, but the other dummies? No mercy. You deserve to be laughed at if you're doing something stupid and it fails that beautifully...and then post it? Let's be honest, some of those were posted buy the actual idiots (smh...)

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Evening Pops and everyone. Almost made it to midweek.

Daughter's significant other was supposed to close on a house tomorrow but some dummy(ies) in the prior couple closings never caught that an old mortgage wasn't released:mad:. That ticks me off not only because of the delay it is now going to cause, but also because some dummy(ies) didn't do their job and make sure title was cleared for the people he's trying to buy from. That's part of my actual job and it isn't difficult. Someone else does the work. You just gotta do the follow up. Too many lazy people getting paid for not doing their jobs and then people like me have to clean up their messes. So irritated. That's in Virginia and I'm in Iowa so there's little I can do to help. Also irritating. We'll see what tomorrow brings. You can bet if I can do anything I'm going to be blowing up someone's phone or email.

Have a good evening, all, and bring in Wednesday! I'm ready.

kskboys

Reaction score
I never have because I've never seen him pop women. He might want to pop me, but I've got a gun and need an excuse to use it. Being pursued by Chuck Norris is a solid alibi in my book.

We're all pretty sure that God eats popcorn and laughs when he watches you.
You're now talking about popping women, and you didn't call me?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Behold the Chuck. Man or Woman.

*Was that perchance @Xelda anywhere in that 10 second time span from 2:32 to 2:42?:huh:,,,:lmao2:*

I'd honestly allowed the impervious everything proof myth of CHUCK NORRIS to dissipate like a once distant desert mirage,after you approach closer,,,er,,,ebersince I saw him sportin' one of those dainty fine linked gold ankle chains in a love making movie scene that ( first) one timeo_O

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Happy hump day! Guess I'll play golf today, even though I played last week and was absolutely terrible. Hopefully today will be a big improvement. Tomorrow my buddy who use to work for Ben Hogan is taking a couple of us to the Hogan factory in Ft. Worth for a tour. That should be fun. Have a great mid-week day everyone.
image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who stop by to read the thread today.

Wednesday today so we are full into the swing of the week. Leon, that sounds like great fun! Come back with a story or two for us if you can. Enjoy it brother!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, have a great Wednesday!

That goes for everybody. Everyone, lets get over the hump!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and friends. This is us on hump day. Almost there.
16-gifs-14.gif

Have a good Wednesday everyone.
Good morning Pops and Zoner Friends,

@Xelda, you could not find a more appropriate video to depict how I feel today... It is not just Hump Day, it is the first day following our granddaughter's departure. The house is eerily quiet, the cats are slowly starting to reappear from their various hiding places and I finally have a few minutes to myself. I know this probably sounds selfish or unappreciative for their visit. Nothing could be further from the truth. We thoroughly enjoyed their visit and genuinely miss them now that they are gone. It is just... nice to have our house and routine back.

Speaking of routine, we did a 5 mile hike early this morning before it gets too warm. I know, I know, 85 F is not that hot, but as explained previously, I am a complete wimp when it comes to hot weather. I continue to carry bear pepper spray when we walk, hoping that I never have to use it.

Have a good week as you stretch for the beach
:muttley:

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. We had a spectacular lightning show last night that lasted over four hours with strikes and flashes every few seconds; sometimes multiple strikes simultaneously. The thunder was literally a constant rumble as a background for the house shaking booms. The wind came up very strong for an hour or so with gusts of about 40 mph. We only got a little bit of rain.

Our power was knocked out for about 6 hours. That doesn't happen to us very often. We have a 15 % chance of rain today.

Today I'm taking the tour of the Hogan factory to see how they make those evil sticks that are the source of a great deal of frustration. I played yesterday with varying degrees of success. Have a great day on this TGIF eve.