FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and good afternoon to any who stop in to share a word or two in the thread.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, hope you are all having a great day!

Everybody, day is almost over and then on to Friday!

Man, looks like La. is in for another Hurricane. Hope this thing winds down first, last thing those folks need!

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends. I ain't askert yet, RGV but thank you for thinking of me. Well, it's finally happened. The mother ship has called Leon home. Enjoy your time in the belly of the beast and return safely with some new stories for us. Especially since @Runwildboys has cut us off. It was good to hear Colo had a good visit with his family. I never appreciate company until they leave.

Have a good Thursday everyone.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and friends. The Mrs is having a great time in Washington state. Mornings in the 50s?? Wow!
My gson and I are smoking a brisket. It’s been in the pit about 5 hours. Time to wrap it up and should be ready in about 3 hrs. ;)
Have a good one everyone. Stay safe X.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and friends. The Mrs is having a great time in Washington state. Mornings in the 50s?? Wow!
My gson and I are smoking a brisket. It’s been in the pit about 5 hours. Time to wrap it up and should be ready in about 3 hrs. ;)
Have a good one everyone. Stay safe X.

RGV, my Wife is headed for Washington State this evening. Small world Brother!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
When I went 4 years ago, my nephews gave me a great tour. Mt Rainier, Mt St Helen, Eugene, Oregon and up Highway 101 from Oregon to Washington. Every picture is a post card. Beautiful

I used to work out there a lot back in the early 2000s. Spent a lot of time in Seattle, Portland area and Bremerton/Whidbey etc. Not a lot of time to go do the cool stuff, mostly just work unfortunately.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
I used to work out there a lot back in the early 2000s. Spent a lot of time in Seattle, Portland area and Bremerton/Whidbey etc. Not a lot of time to go do the cool stuff, mostly just work unfortunately.

I hear ya brother. It was actually the first time they had gone to Mt St Helens and Mt Rainier even though they live there. When we were in Oregon, I got out of the vehicle to gas up. My nephew said “ don’t get out tio! It’s against the law to fuel up yourself here”. Sure enough an attendant came by and filled our tank. Crazy lol.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Afternoon Pops and friends. I ain't askert yet, RGV but thank you for thinking of me. Well, it's finally happened. The mother ship has called Leon home. Enjoy your time in the belly of the beast and return safely with some new stories for us. Especially since @Runwildboys has cut us off. It was good to hear Colo had a good visit with his family. I never appreciate company until they leave.

Have a good Thursday everyone.
Hey, it's not like I go to the city every day. About once a week or so...and sometimes I just don't find anything worthy of being an anecdote. I don't think everything in my life is interesting to everyone else, guess I'm just funny that way.
Some people might find it boring that I only relay the things I find interesting....I wish everyone was that boring.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to wipe, wash my hands, and go put my groceries away.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Hey, it's not like I go to the city every day. About once a week or so...and sometimes I just don't find anything worthy of being an anecdote. I don't think everything in my life is interesting to everyone else, guess I'm just funny that way.
Some people might find it boring that I only relay the things I find interesting....I wish everyone was that boring.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to wipe, wash my hands, and go put my groceries away.

:muttley:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oregon and Washington are my two favorite states, along with Idaho. I would move there but no family even close to that area but I like the people, climate and topography, Did the storm watching thing in Yachats, OR and we got one and it was like out of a movie.

Some fine wines in that area as well and both states have more stringent regulations of how they can be made. CA? Not so much. And OR is where the craft breweries started up and the coffee houses in WA. But that traffic in SEA is brutal.

It especially sounds nice with the temp here in the high 90's and humidity at 85%+.

Xelda

Reaction score
You vastly underestimate yourself. Now why do you have to wipe your hands before washing them and what'd you get me at the store? See you are interesting.
:muttley:

Actually shipped one to Washington. The Mrs hand delivered
Sounds too expensive to ship.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah, you can only relay how to skin a possum so many times!!