CouchCoach
Staff member
- Messages
- 41,122
- Reaction score
- 74,972
He should change his moniker to "Paranoid in Paradise".Morning Pops and paranoid people like @LeonDixson !
Happy Saturday to all, regardless of your particular brand of paranoia.
He should change his moniker to "Paranoid in Paradise".Morning Pops and paranoid people like @LeonDixson !
Happy Saturday to all, regardless of your particular brand of paranoia.
Naaaah, not me. I am going to set it to record around the clock and ff through the boring devastation to get to the WeatherWoobies.Morning Pops, friends and the infamous LeonDixon, who is infamous for making some of us greenwith envy. Get some asking prices for us, Leon. We specialize in occupying abandoned beach front properties.
It's supposed to rain today, tomorrow and yesterday. The sky filled up with clouds, but not a drop graced my yard. I'm going to file a complaint on these weather people that get my hopes up. Oh, new weather girl on the weather channel. I'm assuming one of the qualifications of a weather woman has to be obnoxious amounts of silicone. This one went above and beyond along with WTH did you do below? She likes to turn to the side and unlike the rest, turn all the way with her back to the camera. It's blatant, ridiculous and sad. When I check for the weather, I don't care if Popeye and Olive Oyl are giving the report. I'll bet some of you *cough* Coach starts watching the weather channel more. Speaking of, there was an invest storm brewing over the Bahamas, but I believe it's move on and taking aim at the eastern coast of Florida.
I haven't decided what I'm gong to do today but swimming the English Channel is off the table. Have a good day everyone!
Have the Cowboys taught you nothing?The refs threw so many flags, they were green with grass stains by the end of the game. One ref had to be treated for rotator cuff and had to start throwing his flag with the other arm. It can only get better from here because it can't get much worse.

Morning Pops and everyone.Morning Pops and peeps!
51° when I left my house this morning, supposed to be about 75° later on, I believe. If that were the year round climate, I'd be happy with it. Unfortunately, here in NE it means Summer's coming to an end.
I hope you're happy, CC! No really, I hope you're happy...and Zelda, Jan, Dix, ABQ, Colo, and everyone else who reads this. I hope you're all happy. Forget everyone else. They should have read it!
Michael Conrad had nothing on you. Have a good trip and y'all don't get kidnapped but if you do, call Liam Neeson. He'll come and getchya!Good morning Pops and Zoner Friends.
We are into the final countdown; we depart for Romania about this time tomorrow morning. Quite excited about seeing this part of Eastern Europe as well as attending the family wedding. Should make for an interesting visit. On the return flight, we are stopping in Istanbul for a few days and staying in the old town, near the Blue Mosque. If nothing else, I expect I will have some interesting stories to share in a few weeks.
All the best to everyone... have a great week and, let's be careful out there (how's that flashback to Hill Street Blues?).
https://images.app.goo.gl/MZ2cjziDZy1AzyvcA
I hear he's got a very specific set of skills.Michael Conrad had nothing on you. Have a good trip and y'all don't get kidnapped but if you do, call Liam Neeson. He'll come and getchya!
I am jealous, I can recall when the changing of the season signaled football and the Boys of Autumn showed up.Morning Pops and peeps!
51° when I left my house this morning, supposed to be about 75° later on, I believe. If that were the year round climate, I'd be happy with it. Unfortunately, here in NE it means Summer's coming to an end.
I hope you're happy, CC! No really, I hope you're happy...and Zelda, Jan, Dix, ABQ, Colo, and everyone else who reads this. I hope you're all happy. Forget everyone else. They should have read it!
But it's not fall yet!Morning Pops and everyone.
Runny, perfect Fall temps! Love it! My kind of weather.
Have a great day all.
Very specific skills, honed over 3 Taken moviesI hear he's got a very specific set of skills.
51 is fall down here. Hell, 81 is fall down here. My teeth start chattering at 80.But it's not fall yet!
Hope the 4th isn't in Istanbul!Very specific skills, honed over 3 Taken movies
Now I want to go home and watch the first movie...I hear he's got a very specific set of skills.
I don't mind at allBut it's not fall yet!
Hope the 4th isn't in Istanbul!

