FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nooooo, Leon, I'm still kickin around.....I'm along for our super bowl run.
Is this what it's come to? OK, I'm in. I am alive too. I ain't playing the harp yet.....or the congas.

Gotta say, you did have us more that a little concerned with that last post before you went in for that procedure in Dallas. You should know we don't do well with something of that nature. If it works, I'll be back. If it doesn't, well...…. We need to be lied to so we can trust you more.

Man, I see "CouchCoach? Is he still alive?", I'm taking my chips and finding another table.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning, Pops and pen pals. It was a disappointing game last night, but it's not going to ruin my day. I may have a buyer for my season tickets and seat licenses. I will use the money to improve my condo if I can sell them. Y'all have a great day.
Were they already for sale? You don't mean because they lost a tough one you're selling them, right? If so, you were one busy little bee after that game to find a buyer overnight. "I'm mad as hell and not taking it anymore, everything must go!!!!"

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Is this what it's come to? OK, I'm in. I am alive too. I ain't playing the harp yet.....or the congas.

Gotta say, you did have us more that a little concerned with that last post before you went in for that procedure in Dallas. You should know we don't do well with something of that nature. If it works, I'll be back. If it doesn't, well...…. We need to be lied to so we can trust you more.

Man, I see "CouchCoach? Is he still alive?", I'm taking my chips and finding another table.
Lol

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and fellow citizens of Mudville. Tough loss and a tougher short trip back to earth. At least I don't have to suffer the barbs from the homers that were mad at me for predicting a loss. I am conditioned not to believe what I see with this team, that's just the effect of so many seasons of being fooled. I could not escape who they'd played.

It's a good team and still a contender but the absurd posts out in the main forum that they'd clinch the East by TDay piss me off more than the world is over posts. Had the same effect on the old forum and they do not like being challenged on that. I am not alone by the number of Championship! responses I see.

The Cowboys were not going 16-0 and the Rams sure as hell aren't, my, my, at least we lost to a NFCCG team. While some will be disappointed at our loss, they should think back to this time last year and how they felt.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and Zoner Friends,

The game last night was a disappointment. However, it is only one game and NO is a good team. I'm a "glass is mostly full" kind of guy.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, @LeonDixson. One day, when JG is no longer the coach of our beloved Cowboys, we will look back and speculate that selling your season tickets was the straw that broke JJ's back. I applaud your move and, at the same time, am jealous (in a friendly way) that you have season tickets.

My bags are packed and I am ready to go (sounds like a song). Depart Thursday for Papua New Guinea and a couple of weeks of diving... Can't wait. My wife is a bit dubious but is supportive. I put it to her this way, "it is a simple choice between diving and having a mid-life crisis with the whole sports car and European style clothing". Diving is a much lesser evil.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and Zoner Friends,

The game last night was a disappointment. However, it is only one game and NO is a good team. I'm a "glass is mostly full" kind of guy.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, @LeonDixson. One day, when JG is no longer the coach of our beloved Cowboys, we will look back and speculate that selling your season tickets was the straw that broke JJ's back. I applaud your move and, at the same time, am jealous (in a friendly way) that you have season tickets.

My bags are packed and I am ready to go (sounds like a song). Depart Thursday for Papua New Guinea and a couple of weeks of diving... Can't wait. My wife is a bit dubious but is supportive. I put it to her this way, "it is a simple choice between diving and having a mid-life crisis with the whole sports car and European style clothing". Diving is a much lesser evil.
Just in case a shark eats you, would you send me a recent pic of your wife? I may need to come to CO to console her. Tell the Mrs. I can cook, tend bar and regale her with my stories until the wee hours but I do need naps.

I made a deal with the denizens of the deep, if they don't come to my house, I will stay out of theirs and it's worked out really well for all of us. I know, I know, what are the odds of being eaten by a shark? Not good enough because that does not fit in with my plan of being shot by a jealous husband while going out the bedroom window. If he wants to serve me to the sharks afterwards, well, I deserve it.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just in case a shark eats you, would you send me a recent pic of your wife? I may need to come to CO to console her. Tell the Mrs. I can cook, tend bar and regale her with my stories until the wee hours but I do need naps.

I made a deal with the denizens of the deep, if they don't come to my house, I will stay out of theirs and it's worked out really well for all of us. I know, I know, what are the odds of being eaten by a shark? Not good enough because that does not fit in with my plan of being shot by a jealous husband while going out the bedroom window. If he wants to serve me to the sharks afterwards, well, I deserve it.

Not sure this photo does my wife justice.

babushka_1-t.JPG

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stopped in this Monday to start the week!

Well, lost a tough one yesterday but sometimes that's how it goes. While I thought there were chances to win that game several times, we didn't get it done, I also was really happy with the way the Defense played. We'll get it figured out.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, hope all of you enjoyed a great weekend!

I've got a lot of work to do this week so I'd better get to it. Everybody, have a great work week, be great today!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends. We made it back home yesterday afternoon TTG. Just finished mowing n edging. The yard looks presentable now.
My little orange tree has at my last count 62 oranges. They won’t be ready til another couple months I believe. Few weeks ago, when I was cleaning out my garage I found an old plastic apple that I don’t know where it came from. Anyway I spray painted it bright apple red and hung it on my orange tree. My tree has gotten some stares from passerby’s. I’m thinking about hanging some more plastic fruit from that tree.
The Mrs and I are going out on a date. We Hone-gry.
Have a good day all. And Go Cowboys!

Xelda

Reaction score
Miserable Monday Pops and friends. :angry: NO is no good! The only bright spot today is seeing all of you and @cowboy_ron. Be safe Colo, you don't want to lose your wife to our CZ Romeo and sharks don't deserve choice Cowboys fan meat. If you can, send the Philly fans out first to check the water. Heck, throw in some Giants fans too. Commanders fans will suffer enough this season without shark attacks.

Alright Buster Brown! We were doing that last Tuesday after your weekend birthday celebration and extended hiatus from CZ. Who's going to call all the hospitals and jails? Who's going to fork over bail money for him or drive him home from the hospital? Double gown him so his crack ain't shining. No need to blind folks.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Were they already for sale? You don't mean because they lost a tough one you're selling them, right? If so, you were one busy little bee after that game to find a buyer overnight. "I'm mad as hell and not taking it anymore, everything must go!!!!"
LOL. They've been for sale since June.