FEATURED Morning Pops!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and forum friends, and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Here's hoping everyone has a wonderful day! I usually reserve the word "wonderful" for sarcasm, but today I really mean it. I consider you all friends, and I'm thankful to have you all!
Couldn't agree more, Runny.

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving everyone.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Many Thanksgiving Blessings To Everyone!

May your special day be filled with many blessings
from above~

Wrapped with the warmth of friends and family you love~

Held together
with the wonder of God's tender care~

Tied with pretty ribbons of soft hugs to share~

May our Cowboys win today, if not Garrett will finally go away~

Hopefully your Turkey will look like mine,
If not, McDonald's is open for you to dine~ :p
3htwuo.jpg

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decide to stop in and visit this thread today.

Well, we have gotten a good foot of snow overnite and it's still coming down strong so looks like we are going to need to do some Turkey Frying in the Garage this year! You've heard of those stories about a bunch of guys, frying Turkeys and starting the house on fire right? Well, this could be one of those, "Hold my beer.......", "Honey, what's going on out there? Nothing Honey....., Hon, where did you put that fire extinguisher thing again?", kind of Thanksgivings!

So, we are busy cooking and I'm just taking a minute to drink some coffee and jump on to make a post.

Figure I'll throw some Eggos in the toaster and spread some Peanut Butter on them. That will work for a quick fix with a another cup of Joe.

Everybody, I hope you are all safe and sound, in a warm place with plenty of good food on the menu. Everyone, enjoy the Holiday!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, man I hope you guys are good today. Thank you Lord for all of you and your friendships. I am thankful for all I have been blessed with today. I hope that all of you know that you are part of that. Everyone, eat, drink, live life, love life and after all of that, maybe a nap?

Cowboy Nation, Thanksgiving is upon us! Lets hope that a Cowboy win is among those things we have to be thankful for! Everyone, enjoy your Holiday! I am prescribing, for you all a great day, to be followed by a great win and a long, lazy weekend to follow that. Be very safe, have lots of fun, eat lots of great food and remember to be thankful for all you have. Even if that may not seem like much, be thankful for life because with life comes the opportunity to live it and enjoy it with people you love.

Happy Thanksgiving Cowboy Nation!

Xelda

Reaction score
Well Pops and friends, it's Thanksgiving so Happy Thanksgiving. This day causes me to stop and ponder why a random holiday (4 day weekend WOOO!) was placed in November. The summer is truly lacking in holidays and could use a 4 day weekend. Spring only gets Easter and a bunch of presidents' days which few folks get off for. Did they intentionally put Thanksgiving day in November to make us think the pilgrims had it bad? Just the clothes on their back at the start of winter up north? Eating and smoking peace pipes with a bunch of bi polar natives that could snap at any minute. To scalp or not to scalp, that is the question (of the day). With all looking forward to the day we have football on Thanksgiving. The natives are more familiar now and I begrudgingly call them relatives. There'd better be no surprise guests or I'm out! Heap bunch of bad blood. Daddy once asked why I can't get along with my sister because momma gets along with hers and (the sister) she's bat sheet crazy. That's a fact! Several meals will be prepared to make sure everyone waddles home miserably. It's just a danged odd holiday if you ask me, but no one did.

Thank you all for your warm wishes and watch out for wolves, Coach. That turkey leg is going to fill the woods with it's aroma. Best wishes to all of you and your families today and may the true feeling of love and acceptance encompass you all. May the Cowboys show Beasley and Bills what we're capable of.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
I vote to impeach Garrett!
I figure the whole team (coaches included) is in need of some discipline. The players are making incredibly stupid mistakes for the talent they are supposed to be. Maybe the players have sabotaged the team by making us think we have a stacked team when they've secretly joined forces and stand arm-in-arm to take down the club in a covert operation! Yes, by golly that must be it!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Morning Pops and forum friends, and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Here's hoping everyone has a wonderful day! I usually reserve the word "wonderful" for sarcasm, but today I really mean it. I consider you all friends, and I'm thankful to have you all!

Ditto Runny

Happy Thanksgiving Pop and friends.

Cowboys looked pitiful. A guy asked me how I could continue being a Cowboy fan? I asked him, how can a tree stop being a tree?
I know you’re not supposed to answer a question with a question but it seemed to fit this time.

Have a great weekend friends

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ditto Runny

Happy Thanksgiving Pop and friends.

Cowboys looked pitiful. A guy asked me how I could continue being a Cowboy fan? I asked him, how can a tree stop being a tree?
I know you’re not supposed to answer a question with a question but it seemed to fit this time.

Have a great weekend friends
Why aren't you supposed to answer a question with a question?
:grin: