FEATURED Morning Pops!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
I had to fix that or it was going to drive me crazy. I'd started on a story that was removed for the sake of cohesion and apparently didn't do a thorough idiot proofing before hitting reply. No comments from the peanut gallery. :facepalm: I hope my English Teacher forgives me for this and the other faux pas along with run on sentences, ignoring paragraphs and punctuation errors out the wazoo.

:muttley:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3ke0uj.jpg

LMAO, that looks like the lady they used for the cartoon series, Maxine.
:lmao:You're right. It didn't even dawn on me.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I had to fix that or it was going to drive me crazy. I'd started on a story that was removed for the sake of cohesion and apparently didn't do a thorough idiot proofing before hitting reply. No comments from the peanut gallery. :facepalm: I hope my English Teacher forgives me for this and the other faux pas along with run on sentences, ignoring paragraphs and punctuation errors out the wazoo.
Good thing our Xelda only drinks on occasions. :lmao2:
3ke20p.gif

Last edited:

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and friends. I have a brisket in my smoker, smoking away and already smelling good. I’m sitting out in the back yard on this beautiful 67°day watching an old western “ The Magnificent Seven”. I’m pretty sure those 7 could beat our 11.

Here’s wishing each and everyone of you fine folks a Merry Christmas. Remember the reason for the season.
Are you kidding? Those 7 could beat our 11 while napping.
I isn’t finished with my Christmas shopping, actually I isn’t even started. I’ve been really busy last few weeks, hopefully my gang will forgive me..:cool:
You're good and everyone will certainly understand. You're a wonderful son that I'm willing to bet has extra angels protecting you now. You know your momma is in Heaven putting angels to work.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Merry Christmas Pops and Zoner Friends,

From our family to yours, we want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous, blessed and peace-filled New Year.

All the presents are opened and I am prepping for our Christmas day feast. We doing a standing rib roast with all the trimmings.

As I was fussing about the kitchen this morning (but not singing show tunes!), a police vehicle slowly drove down our street. What a fitting reminder that there are many, many folks out there, away from their families keeping us safe.

Here's to all the police, first responders, hospital workers, military and many more that make our Christmas peaceful and safe -- Merry Christmas!

Xelda

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Pops and my online family. Each one of you holds a special place in my online heart that somehow travels with me out into the regular world. I wish and hope nothing but the best for everyone of you and thank you for being part of my life.
Keefers_MerryChristmasAnimated1.gif

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and friends!

Happy post insanity day, and I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!

I'm happy I can listen to all my regular radio and Sirius/XM stations again. I'm happy traffic on my way home from work will be back to normal, as I go past the mall en route to my house. I'm happy it'll be months before I have to deal with my niece's son again. (10 years old, going on 4) I'm even kind of happy we probably only have one Cowboys game left this season.

Very happy tomorrow is Friday. Happy Monday thru Thursday, everyone!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and those that will be involved with Take It Back Thursday, when you get what you really want for Christmas. Glad this one is over and now await the most overrated holiday of the year, any year. Aka, Amateur Imbibers' Day. Also the most likely day to find bad food at your favorite restaurant because they're most interested in table turns and seating's.

This will mark the end of a decade, so there is that. And it just happened to be the very worst one in my life so adios the 2010's, you can't leave fast enough. The 1940's weren't exactly anything to write home about as there were too many Americans doing that but I only caught the last 3 years of that one and I wasn't exactly aware as my first job was to raise my own head.

My son and daughter-in-law are officially on countdown to school starting again and I escaped just in the nick of time to get back to pick up my pups at the sitter's and while I made it before noon, I was not soon enough as my male dog had already shown the sitter's grandson that he isn't a people dog. Luckily, he didn't draw blood but she told him to leave him alone and he didn't listen to her so Mojito decided he'd teach the lad a lesson. Mojito has his own version of tough love, "I don't like you but would like to know how you taste". Oh well, what's a Christmas without a dog bite?

I hope y'all had a great one or at least tolerable. I really must work on my Christmas attitude for next year and start the next decade in a better frame of mind.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decided to stop in today. I hope all of you enjoyed a great Xmas!

I'm hoping that Santa was good to you all. Back to work for me but hopefully should be a short day.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, have a great day. Rest up for New Years Eve!

Have a great day everybody!

Xelda

Reaction score
Morning Pops and friends. Hopefully everyone survived Christmas with plenty of to go snacks and without drama. I'm off until Monday and very grateful for the break from crazy Christmas traffic. It took me almost an hour to travel 4 miles Monday. Today people are snatching up marked down Christmas items so I'm staying home. One more Cowboys game and then some of us can have long conversations with ourselves about unrealistic expectations, unfounded hope, non reciprocal love and Jerry trying to sell over priced crap to a manure farm.

It appears as though I'm in a mood. If I'm not careful, I'll be putting me down for a nap. Have a good day after Christmas everyone.
tenor.gif

Cowboys fans trying to quit the team. Resistance is futile.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and friends. Hopefully everyone survived Christmas with plenty of to go snacks and without drama. I'm off until Monday and very grateful for the break from crazy Christmas traffic. It took me almost an hour to travel 4 miles Monday. Today people are snatching up marked down Christmas items so I'm staying home. One more Cowboys game and then some of us can have long conversations with ourselves about unrealistic expectations, unfounded hope, non reciprocal love and Jerry trying to sell over priced crap to a manure farm.

It appears as though I'm in a mood. If I'm not careful, I'll be putting me down for a nap. Have a good day after Christmas everyone.
tenor.gif

Cowboys fans trying to quit the team. Resistance is futile.
Or they are flat birds that are poor swimmers.