FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
:lmao2:

Agree! :lmao:
3pondb.jpg
If Coach was heading out for a beer run, he'd have a red wagon tied to the back.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and Zoner Friends,

As another weekend approaches, there is more snow forecast for the high country and front range. I read somewhere recently that this has been the most snow on record for February. @ABQCOWBOY, where are you going snowboarding and, more importantly, hope you have a 4WD vehicle.

@daboyzruleperiod, love the cat poster. I suspect that if I was not around, my wife would go full-on "crazy cat lady". Funny thing about catnip is how it affects cats differently. Our 13 year old tabby, who otherwise is fully retired, goes completely ape-s$$$ around catnip. The two backup cats show no real effects at all.

I like your Yin and Yang approach to weather, CC:. Our cold weather balances out your summers. The immediate imagery that comes to mind is me standing the frozen wall on Game of Thrones, while you're guarding the gates of hell (at least, that is the way I remember Texas summers).

@GrammaJan, good luck with your lender. If he or she breaks into a Don Corleone impression, run for the hills.

And, finally, @RGV_C_Los, glad you are enjoying your post-retirment job. Although I love my part-time job as a scuba instructor, the best part is that, if either of the owners pi$$ me off, I could walk away without a second thought.

Here is to the weekend.... And more snow!

Good afternoon Pops and friends. That’s exactly right Colo. This time around it’s so enjoyable because I’m day to day. Actually the folks are so pleasant to work with. I shoulda had this job long ago. They want me to stick around permanently lol but when you’re 66, the other “permanent” is right around the corner...:muttley:

Actually I’m glad it’s Friday. I figured my last post would get a rise out of my buddy CC:laugh:

My 12 year old gson has his first LL game this evening. He’s going to play for the Astros some day. ;)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
@daboyzruleperiod, love the cat poster. I suspect that if I was not around, my wife would go full-on "crazy cat lady". Funny thing about catnip is how it affects cats differently. Our 13 year old tabby, who otherwise is fully retired, goes completely ape-s$$$ around catnip. The two backup cats show no real effects at all.
LOL. TY. So true. Each kitty responses differently to that weed. Just as humans who smoke it. (See CouchCoach):lmao:

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Welcome to the Weekend. My wife's sister and niece are visiting us for a few days. My niece and I went beach combing yesterday and filled a medium size shopping bag with seashells of all sizes and varieties. The largest was a conch sell. RGV, I'm happy you like your new job. What a great situation to be in. I hope your meeting went well, Jan. Just in case ABQ takes a break from snowboarding and checks in; have fun, Brother.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. I always enjoy my morning coffee but it really hits the spot today. We had wind and a few light showers yesterday that didn't stop us from taking our company sight seeing and eating in an outdoor restaurant. For some reason, Billy Joel's song "Our Italian Restaurant" just popped into my mind. Now it will be there all day. I hope you like Billy as much as I do because now it will be in your mind too. Have a great day and sing along.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and friends!

Happy second Saturday....or first Sunday, whichever you prefer. I like second Saturday better, because it seems so much farther from Monday, which will be on Tuesday this week.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and friends. All my lights are up and there's no sparking or popping coming out of the ceiling, so I must have done them the right way. An innocent question though, does anyone collect pristine condition instruction books? I'd feel defeated if I'd been forced to read one. Lots of extra parts left over though. My neighbor came over to bring a sweater she'd knitted for Bailey. She couldn't believe I was tackling electrical issues. I told her "I don't have enough sense not to do it".

Morning, Pops and pen pals. I always enjoy my morning coffee but it really hits the spot today. We had wind and a few light showers yesterday that didn't stop us from taking our company sight seeing and eating in an outdoor restaurant. For some reason, Billy Joel's song "Our Italian Restaurant" just popped into my mind. Now it will be there all day. I hope you like Billy as much as I do because now it will be in your mind too. Have a great day and sing along.
What a life! You have my never ending envy at your beach home. Thank you for the Billy Joel warning. I don't know the song, so I'm safe. I'm not going to say the last song that got stuck in my head, because I don't want it to return. :banghead:
Morning Pops and friends!

Happy second Saturday....or first Sunday, whichever you prefer. I like second Saturday better, because it seems so much farther from Monday, which will be on Tuesday this week.
We will call this Super Saturday for you and glad you get an extra day to enjoy. :grin:
Another beautiful Sunday morning the Lord has given. Lots of folks needed prayers in church today.
Glad you had a beautiful morning. All need prayer, you just saw an abundance of people willing to admit it. :muttley:

Have a good Sunday everyone. Please note that I'm typing extra quiet today since yesterday was National Margarita Day.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good afternoon Pops and friends. All my lights are up and there's no sparking or popping coming out of the ceiling, so I must have done them the right way. An innocent question though, does anyone collect pristine condition instruction books? I'd feel defeated if I'd been forced to read one. Lots of extra parts left over though. My neighbor came over to bring a sweater she'd knitted for Bailey. She couldn't believe I was tackling electrical issues. I told her "I don't have enough sense not to do it".

What a life! You have my never ending envy at your beach home. Thank you for the Billy Joel warning. I don't know the song, so I'm safe. I'm not going to say the last song that got stuck in my head, because I don't want it to return. :banghead:

We will call this Super Saturday for you and glad you get an extra day to enjoy. :grin:

Glad you had a beautiful morning. All need prayer, you just saw an abundance of people willing to admit it. :muttley:

Have a good Sunday everyone. Please note that I'm typing extra quiet today since yesterday was National Margarita Day.
You really don't know Scenes From An Italian Restaurant ? It's one of his best know songs....Brenda and Eddie will be very upset.

Xelda

Reaction score
Brenda and Eddie were the popular steadies
And the king and the queen at the prom
Riding around with the car top down
And the radio on.
Thank you, Runny. Brenda and Eddie must have been Billy Joel's Jack and Diane. I could write a song about the sea monkeys I just found in my humidifier.

"Two sea monkeys floating along
Singing top ten sea monkey songs
Water gets warmer every day
Hope she doesn't flush us all away
Break it down! Monkey, Mon ki EE, monkey, flush the monkey"

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Dawn breaks on a new Monday and, while many groan and moan, there is one out there that celebrates. Then there are us retirees who wake and stretch leisurely and ask, "What do I want to do today?". Have a good one.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Welcome to the Weekend. My wife's sister and niece are visiting us for a few days. My niece and I went beach combing yesterday and filled a medium size shopping bag with seashells of all sizes and varieties. The largest was a conch sell. RGV, I'm happy you like your new job. What a great situation to be in. I hope your meeting went well, Jan. Just in case ABQ takes a break from snowboarding and checks in; have fun, Brother.

Good morning Pops and friends. When I was lots younger I would hear the old guys talking about how good double dipping was. ( yeah I know you’re not supposed to end a sentence with “was”) Anyway, I’m the old guy now doing the “double dip”. Not bad at all.
Mums the word but I would probably do it for free if asked nicely. :cool:

Have a great day folks. Don’t let little stuff ruin your day.