FEATURED Morning Pops!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Coach, I had more fun with it than I should have.
I think I am sorry I brought this up.
:lmao2:
3v0kbr.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and friends.

It's 6:09 a.m. and I'm at my first stop, in Brooklyn. I've been parked here for 25 minutes and just had the first car drive by, and that was after dropping someone off at the place to which I'm delivering....which won't be open for deliveries until 7:30 or 8:00.

I still have stops in Queens, Manhattan, and Yonkers, so I won't be upset if the streets don't get any busier.

Everyone have a safe and fun day! (I know, that's a contradiction in terms.)

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning,Pops and all. I pulled a few more weeds yesterday. Some plants I planted last year that didn't do too well are coming back strong this spring. I think I will change one of the front flower beds to a rock and succulent garden. There will be a lot less maintenance involved. The bulbs I planted in the garden off the back porch have already multiplied. I have more plants sprouting than I planted last year. I love spring.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Morning Pops and friends.

It's 6:09 a.m. and I'm at my first stop, in Brooklyn. I've been parked here for 25 minutes and just had the first car drive by, and that was after dropping someone off at the place to which I'm delivering....which won't be open for deliveries until 7:30 or 8:00.

I still have stops in Queens, Manhattan, and Yonkers, so I won't be upset if the streets don't get any busier.

Everyone have a safe and fun day! (I know, that's a contradiction in terms.)
At first I was frustrated a bunch of my gigs got postponed/cancelled, but then I realized I fell into a pattern of nothing but work work work. This downshift has been ok.
Hope you're well.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
At first I was frustrated a bunch of my gigs got postponed/cancelled, but then I realized I fell into a pattern of nothing but work work work. This downshift has been ok.
Hope you're well.
So far, so good, but if I end up getting Covid, it's from the idiots in Manhattan. Five guys standing around, smoking a BSing, no masks or gloves, then the guy who signs the invoice makes sure to put as much of his hand as he can on it.

I haven't touched anything but the things only I come in contact with for a couple of weeks.

I'm sure you're being as safe as possible.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So far, so good, but if I end up getting Covid, it's from the idiots in Manhattan. Five guys standing around, smoking a BSing, no masks or gloves, then the guy who signs the invoice makes sure to put as much of his hand as he can on it.

I haven't touched anything but the things only I come in contact with for a couple of weeks.

I'm sure you're being as safe as possible.
Truly special people. There are idiots here who have had been having Corona parties. Unreal. I mean, by all means thin the herd, but I worry that folks trying to avoid it are going to get sick from a selfish A-hole.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning,Pops and all. I pulled a few more weeds yesterday. Some plants I planted last year that didn't do too well are coming back strong this spring. I think I will change one of the front flower beds to a rock and succulent garden. There will be a lot less maintenance involved. The bulbs I planted in the garden off the back porch have already multiplied. I have more plants sprouting than I planted last year. I love spring.
Leon, you were a hell of a lot more fun before you can back. Wez got to get you back to thee islands, mon.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Truly special people. There are idiots here who have had been having Corona parties. Unreal. I mean, by all means thin the herd, but I worry that folks trying to avoid it are going to get sick from a selfish A-hole.
That's the problem. Like I keep saying:There may be less than half the people on the roads, but there are just as many aholes as usual.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and friends. The thing I have enjoyed the most about isolation is... no, I enjoy that too... well, there's this and that but not dealing with aholes is hovering up towards the top of my list. I'd better drop it before this becomes a 12 page thesis on varieties of and wishes for aholes.

I agree with you, Leon. Spring is the king of seasons. The down sides are pollen and TorCons. It's my favorite time of year with the trees bouncing back into life, flowers reasserting their peacock presence and it's not hot yet. I just did a plant count from ordered flowers that came in is at 45. I've got to get started on it before the next rain system comes through which is slated for tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone and watch out for aholes.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and fellow awesome person watchers. "Oh I'm an awesome person watcher, I'm an awesome person watcher, watching alholes go by, my, my, myiyyyyy". You will have to sing the song to get that myiyyyyy part as I am not sure of the spelling.

I usually try to determine what type it is when I encounter it, and always anticipate encounters, whether they're a Classic or Flaming. Classics sometimes can't help themselves and they do not intend to be an awesome person and are often part-timers but beware of the Flaming. Flaming aholes are proud of it, it's their life's work and will actually go out of their way and put in the work to become Flaming status.

We are already reading stories about the Flaming and there will be more as this wears on because you can't lock down the Flaming, they refuse to being isolated at home and have to escape to commit their aholery. Like hoarding TP.

Xelda

Reaction score
Okay, okay, okay! Ten plants down, 36 to go. (I had forgotten about one.) I came inside to get my gloves and this alarm was going off. I looked at my carbon monoxide alarm and it wasn't making any noise. I looked around my kitchen which is where the sound was coming from and found the culprit in my purse. My phone was making all sorts of racket as the governor who shall not be named sent out a notice for me to keep both butt cheeks home through April. He's working to get on my good side, but taxes keep him as a repeat offender.

Montanalo would be so proud of my front yard dance as an earth worm found it's slimy way into my shoe. I let loose with some guttural wild injun noises and was hopping around trying to shake it out. The graceless dance was extended by the prolonged presence of that disgusting intruder. I don't know when it took the hint, but the show lasted at least another 30 seconds after it skeedaddled. Shoot, I was tired after that. Those stupid flowers better be worth it! I still hate yard work.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Okay, okay, okay! Ten plants down, 36 to go. (I had forgotten about one.) I came inside to get my gloves and this alarm was going off. I looked at my carbon monoxide alarm and it wasn't making any noise. I looked around my kitchen which is where the sound was coming from and found the culprit in my purse. My phone was making all sorts of racket as the governor who shall not be named sent out a notice for me to keep both butt cheeks home through April. He's working to get on my good side, but taxes keep him as a repeat offender.

Montanalo would be so proud of my front yard dance as an earth worm found it's slimy way into my shoe. I let loose with some guttural wild injun noises and was hopping around trying to shake it out. The graceless dance was extended by the prolonged presence of that disgusting intruder. I don't know when it took the hint, but the show lasted at least another 30 seconds after it skeedaddled. Shoot, I was tired after that. Those stupid flowers better be worth it! I still hate yard work.
Us Western NYers aren't huge fans.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Good morning Pops and fellow awesome person watchers. "Oh I'm an awesome person watcher, I'm an awesome person watcher, watching alholes go by, my, my, myiyyyyy". You will have to sing the song to get that myiyyyyy part as I am not sure of the spelling.

I usually try to determine what type it is when I encounter it, and always anticipate encounters, whether they're a Classic or Flaming. Classics sometimes can't help themselves and they do not intend to be an awesome person and are often part-timers but beware of the Flaming. Flaming aholes are proud of it, it's their life's work and will actually go out of their way and put in the work to become Flaming status.

We are already reading stories about the Flaming and there will be more as this wears on because you can't lock down the Flaming, they refuse to being isolated at home and have to escape to commit their aholery. Like hoarding TP.
For some reason, this made me think about a handful of columnists/media who go around college campuses or on the city streets and ask people fairly simple questions. The last one I remember was "Who won the Civil War." I crap you not, not one person had a clue. Simply astounding. What made it worse was later, one man got it right. The twist was he was Canadien.

Xelda

Reaction score
For some reason, this made me think about a handful of columnists/media who go around college campuses or on the city streets and ask people fairly simple questions. The last one I remember was "Who won the Civil War." I crap you not, not one person had a clue. Simply astounding. What made it worse was later, one man got it right. The twist was he was Canadian.
OOOOOH, hahahaha!