FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good Monday morning Pops and all y'all. I echo Leon's sentiments, can you tell? Just (just, just, jus, jus, ju, ju) sharing (sharing, sharing, sharin, sharin, shari, shari) a (a, a) few (few, few, fe, fe) words (words, words, word, word, wor, wor) of (of, of, o, o) wisdom (wisdom, wisdom, wisdo, wisdo, wisd, wisd). I would have treated that with declining font size but it is a Monday, so whaddya expect?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
These are very uncertain times, but it seems like your company is trying to keep you....and who wants an island in their kitchen? One of our fellow threadmates has a kitchen on an island and he didn't even like that enough to stay there!

I can't speak for everybody, of course, but I can speak for mine. I don't really think it's the island itself, that my wife wants. I think it's the hole that she expects to get. Now, I gave this a little thought and really wondered about this. Why in the world would anybody want a hole in the floor that could fit my entire body?............

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decided to stop in a visit the thread today.

Well, not much going on around here this weekend. Did our shopping this weekend and came home and watched a few movies. That was about it. What about you guys? Anything good going on out there?

Good news is the weather appears to be getting warmer so that's, at least, nice.

Dying for some sports though.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, hope the week is off to a good start for all of you. Have a great day everybody!

Have a Great Week Cowboy Nation!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Morning pops, hope all are well and hanging in there.

Not that I'm complaining, because that's not the case. But, I find it ironic how fair the weather has been in the North East. Typically this time of year and including last month it's kind of sketchy. I mean, it's not unheard of to get pounded with a blizzard. But now that everyone is encouraged to stay home it's pretty nice out!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Did you know:

Dachs means "badger" in German. Hund means dog. The actual name for a dachshund is "badger dog". They were bred intentionally short legged so they could go down in the hole to get the badger.

Really? Could have fooled me. Other then the penchant for digging to China, I would have guessed that Dachs meant "Sleep" and Hund meant "All Day"

;)

kskboys

Reaction score
Really? Could have fooled me. Other then the penchant for digging to China, I would have guessed that Dachs meant "Sleep" and Hund meant "All Day"

;)
At around the age of 11, my son taught his to find doves for him!!!!! That was around 2002, and the guy offered Mackey a grand for his dog on the spot.

Xelda

Reaction score
Mumble, mumble, mumble Pops and friends. I don't know why my body is throwing fits today. It's a Monday, but a stay at home Monday which is the best Monday of all Mondays. Monday is a weird word, come to think of it all except for Sunday are weird words. We know the Sun and a day with Sun is perceived as a good day except in the deep South in the Summer. Mon, Tues, Wednes, Thurs and Satur are just weird. I decided Friday was ok, because of all the frying.
Did you know:

Dachs means "badger" in German. Hund means dog. The actual name for a dachshund is "badger dog". They were bred intentionally short legged so they could go down in the hole to get the badger.
I'm not up for edjumacation yet.
OIP.p7tdt0ZpDFbm2l-uNcxQPQHaGb

Have a good day all.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and friends, and thank you for being part of the one thread I can count on to not be idiotic.

Sometimes it seems like two or three people create 60% of the threads in this forum, and they get worse every day. I don't know about you folks, but I'd rather be bored than be bored enough to be interested in some of the topics going around.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and friends, and thank you for being part of the one thread I can count on to not be idiotic.

Sometimes it seems like two or three people create 60% of the threads in this forum, and they get worse every day. I don't know about you folks, but I'd rather be bored than be bored enough to be interested in some of the topics going around.
Really? You don't think I am idiotic? Oh Runny, I cry for happy!

Couldn't agree more and I find myself bored here a lot easier than the old forum. There are some real jerks in the gen pop and it's like having two 7 year old's arguing in the back seat on a long drive. I've not seen, supposedly grown men, act like children and spend so much time trying to find some article or obscure "expert" to support some argument going nowhere.

But thankfully, we do have this thread with our regulars and visiting family members like ksk and street and russ will stroll by every now and then. However, I have noticed when russ strolls by it is now, if I am here then, and then he's not here. Every now and then has always puzzled me, but not like the Thermos bottle and I've given up trying to trick it, because then doesn't really exist because that is just another now at that time. It's like how I used to answer Mrs. CC when she'd ask when I intend on doing something on the honey do list. I would answer "then".

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decide to stop in and visit the thread today.

So, Grandson is over this morning. He is busy watching Sing and playing with his Hot Wheels race track. Grandma is home today so she whipped him up some eggs and cheese early this morning. I didn't have the heart to tell her that he is hit and miss with eggs these days. Today it was miss. But yogurt, he loves that so I feed him some of that this morning and he was fine.

How are you guys hanging in there today? Everybody doing well I hope?

I was watching the News last night and it looks like the Virus might be leveling off in your neck of the woods RBW. I pray to God that's true for you Buddy!

DBZ, I noticed you changed your Avi, added a face mask. You might be interested to know that the Wife came home with masks the other day. She got them from my Cousin who made them for us. I had no idea she was even doing that. A lot of my family works in the health care industry so a bunch of the women in the family are sewing masks for the Hospitals and delivering them to less critical locations who can use cloth masks, rather then N95. Anyway, the Wife came home with them yesterday. A Minnie Mouse for her and a Cowboys Mask for me. Was pretty cool I thought.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope you are all doing well, fighting off the boredom and just staying safe and sound. Remember, I need you guys around!

Everybody, the day is half over and we are on our way to Hump Day soon. After that, we got Thursday and then a down hill stroll to the weekend on Friday. That will mean another week down and another week closer to beating this thing down like a rented mule! Hang in there people, I can see the light!

In the mean time thou, everybody have a great day. Here is a tune to get you in the fighting spirit. It's a Classic y'all, but with a little twist.

FSO and Gonna Fly Now

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decide to stop in and visit the thread today.

So, Grandson is over this morning. He is busy watching Sing and playing with his Hot Wheels race track. Grandma is home today so she whipped him up some eggs and cheese early this morning. I didn't have the heart to tell her that he is hit and miss with eggs these days. Today it was miss. But yogurt, he loves that so I feed him some of that this morning and he was fine.

How are you guys hanging in there today? Everybody doing well I hope?

I was watching the News last night and it looks like the Virus might be leveling off in your neck of the woods RBW. I pray to God that's true for you Buddy!

DBZ, I noticed you changed your Avi, added a face mask. You might be interested to know that the Wife came home with masks the other day. She got them from my Cousin who made them for us. I had no idea she was even doing that. A lot of my family works in the health care industry so a bunch of the women in the family are sewing masks for the Hospitals and delivering them to less critical locations who can use cloth masks, rather then N95. Anyway, the Wife came home with them yesterday. A Minnie Mouse for her and a Cowboys Mask for me. Was pretty cool I thought.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope you are all doing well, fighting off the boredom and just staying safe and sound. Remember, I need you guys around!

Everybody, the day is half over and we are on our way to Hump Day soon. After that, we got Thursday and then a down hill stroll to the weekend on Friday. That will mean another week down and another week closer to beating this thing down like a rented mule! Hang in there people, I can see the light!

In the mean time thou, everybody have a great day. Here is a tune to get you in the fighting spirit. It's a Classic y'all, but with a little twist.

FSO and Gonna Fly Now

Thanks Brother! I'm hoping this thing blows over without my having to take time off. I was looking at generators online yesterday. A couple of pretty good deals, but I decided I shouldn't spent $830 until after I know I won't be getting laid off.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Thanks Brother! I'm hoping this thing blows over without my having to take time off. I was looking at generators online yesterday. A couple of pretty good deals, but I decided I shouldn't spent $830 until after I know I won't be getting laid off.

Yeah, those things aren't cheap, for sure. I had two whisper generators, Honda Whisper Generators 3000 watt. I used them for camping etc. Long story short, when we were moving from our old house to the new one, they got stolen. Generators are not cheap so never replaced them. Hell, I might not ever replace them, don't know. But they are nice to have handy for sure.