Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3zlhl6.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. I've been sitting here in front of my computer staring at the bookshelf containing some of my Cowboys memorabilia. There is my Emmitt Smith bobble head. It was from the 2nd game I took my daughter to at Texas Stadium. I think it was during the 5-11 Campo years and they were desperate to sell tickets. We got 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs, 4 sodas and 2 E.S. bobble heads for $99 total. Two friends from work went with us. There are a lot of memories in that bookshelf. Y'all have a good day.

Now in days, that will get you the four Hot Dogs.

:laugh:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You know what this reminds me of as far as people venturing forth? "Jaws", that part where the people were a little antsy about going back into the water but Larry the Mayor, ever the crafty one, talked a councilman and his wife, the two largest people on the beach, into getting into the water.

Porkers, you talkin about Porkers Mr. Hooper?

captain-quint-jaws-robert-shaw.jpg

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and good afternoon to all of you on this fine Friday afternoon!

Well, another week down guys and starting to see some things come around. It won't be long!

RW, happy belated B-Day Brother. I hope you got something planned, something going on that marks this as a memorable one for you. I'm guessing that while your actual day was Wed (?), you are planning on celebrating today? If so, go do her up right Brother!

No worries Colo, you get them good ole Montana Boys down here round the boarder and trust you me, they will be crying for Short Pants and wont care what you call them! LOL..... Supposed to be kicking up into the 90s today so yeah, it's going to be a hot one this year.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, you all enjoy your weekend. Go out and get some Sun. Be good for you. Peace everybody!

Everybody, have a great Weekend! We are really close guys. We turned the corner now, we are headed towards the end of this craptastic shutin! Soon, we will be out and about again. Stay strong just a little while longer and then we can all meet down in South Padre and start a bond fire and sip a few on the beach maybe! Hang in there people! God Bless, be safe!

Gonna leave you with this one for Friday Afternoon! This is a Cover of John Denver's Country Road, Take Me Home.

Jimmy Clift - Country Road, Take Me Home

Xelda

Reaction score
I love you but "short pants" and "tofu" in the same post is pushing it to the limit. You get up there around them good ole Montana boys and use words like that and we may be calling you ColonCowboy.
Did you know Larry Weiss while going through rectal issues? He didn't have faith in his first three doctors. While waiting for that fourth opinion, he was working on a song to take his mind off further humiliation and Colon Cowboy was his ode to butt troubles. No one would sing it, so he had to rewrite the entire song and Rhinestone Cowboy was born. So the next time you find yourself on a country station and Rhinestone Cowboy comes up, feel free to sing like a Colon Cowboy in honor of Larry Weiss.
Oh, we've all been thinking it the whole time. We're just too classy to say it.
You are on fire today!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Romo fans must be protected in order to repopulate the world!

Yeah, I remember them saying something real close to the same thing about Bill & Ted (Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter) back in the day. Look what that got us thou. A bunch of Slingblade Generation Zers running round!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and good afternoon to all of you on this fine Friday afternoon!

Well, another week down guys and starting to see some things come around. It won't be long!

RW, happy belated B-Day Brother. I hope you got something planned, something going on that marks this as a memorable one for you. I'm guessing that while your actual day was Wed (?), you are planning on celebrating today? If so, go do her up right Brother!

No worries Colo, you get them good ole Montana Boys down here round the boarder and trust you me, they will be crying for Short Pants and wont care what you call them! LOL..... Supposed to be kicking up into the 90s today so yeah, it's going to be a hot one this year.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, you all enjoy your weekend. Go out and get some Sun. Be good for you. Peace everybody!

Everybody, have a great Weekend! We are really close guys. We turned the corner now, we are headed towards the end of this craptastic shutin! Soon, we will be out and about again. Stay strong just a little while longer and then we can all meet down in South Padre and start a bond fire and sip a few on the beach maybe! Hang in there people! God Bless, be safe!

Gonna leave you with this one for Friday Afternoon! This is a Cover of John Denver's Country Road, Take Me Home.

Jimmy Clift - Country Road, Take Me Home

The last time I did anything to celebrate my birthday was 6 years ago, and that was more of my family giving me a surprise birthday cookout in June. Besides, where am I gonna go? Hooters is still closed.
:grin:
I appreciate the sentiment though, thank you!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
The last time I did anything to celebrate my birthday was 6 years ago, and that was more of my family giving me a surprise birthday cookout in June. Besides, where am I gonna go? Hooters is still closed.
:grin:
I appreciate the sentiment though, thank you!

Well Brother, you don't need to go anywhere to sit down, enjoy a afternoon and a ice cold beer. All you need is a place to pop a squat, an Ice Chest and a desire to enjoy an afternoon. Maybe call up a good friend or maybe somebody a little softer, your choice. If you don't have anybody to call, give me a ring. I'll talk to you Brother!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well Brother, you don't need to go anywhere to sit down, enjoy a afternoon and a ice cold beer. All you need is a place to pop a squat, an Ice Chest and a desire to enjoy an afternoon. Maybe call up a good friend or maybe somebody a little softer, your choice. If you don't have anybody to call, give me a ring. I'll talk to you Brother!
I'm good with just hanging by myself, nobody to clean up after, nobody to talk while I'm watching TV, and a bathroom I can use whenever I need to. Lol

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I'm good with just hanging by myself, nobody to clean up after, nobody to talk while I'm watching TV, and a bathroom I can use whenever I need to. Lol
You sound like me. I do just fine all by myself. Happy belated, belated birthday!
Now in days, that will get you the four Hot Dogs.

Ain't it the truth! It pays to eat before you go to the game.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. The coffee is going down really good this morning. I played golf, or something resembling golf yesterday. The wind was blowing at 25 mph and screwed up my game royally. That's as good an excuse as any. Take care, peoples.