Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:muttley:
405czs.jpg

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Indeed. Can you imagine the germs?!
Just...gross. Reminds me of something I saw at the store. The image is burned in my memory. I was standing behind this 'family' (rough looking crowd so I kept my mouth shut!) waiting to check out and the youngest kid was sitting in the cart seat clearly soaking wet from an overly soaked diaper and nobody paid any attention. I think about that EVERY time I get a cart at any store. No wonder people get sick. Put your produce (and your purse) in that part of the cart, take it home and I'll bet you most people don't even wash the produce before they put it away. BLAAAHHHH. Makes me cringe thinking about it.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good Morning Pops and Recently Emancipated CoVid Isolationists,

I ventured into town yesterday for a routine dental check-up which had been postponed from the end of March. Afterwards, I made a quick dash to the local hair stylist only to find a line reminiscent of a toilet paper que at Walmart... I can wait a few more days.

We have been spending a lot of time in the yard the past few days. I fired up the John Deere mower and leveled about 3 acres of native grass. Talk about passive aggressive behavior -- I am a very cautious driver on the road but, according to my wife, I am a regular wild-man on the tractor. My wife captured a photo of me with earphones on, ball cap at a jaunty angle, sippy cup (yes, a "sippy cup") in the holder, big grin on my face and wearing my cargo shorts!

Have a good week everyone!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good Morning Pops and Recently Emancipated CoVid Isolationists,

I ventured into town yesterday for a routine dental check-up which had been postponed from the end of March. Afterwards, I made a quick dash to the local hair stylist only to find a line reminiscent of a toilet paper que at Walmart... I can wait a few more days.

We have been spending a lot of time in the yard the past few days. I fired up the John Deere mower and leveled about 3 acres of native grass. Talk about passive aggressive behavior -- I am a very cautious driver on the road but, according to my wife, I am a regular wild-man on the tractor. My wife captured a photo of me with earphones on, ball cap at a jaunty angle, sippy cup (yes, a "sippy cup") in the holder, big grin on my face and wearing my cargo shorts!

Have a good week everyone!!
3 acres of native grass???????? Get my room ready! For how long? Oh, I'd say for about 2.9 acres worth.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and fellow Cinco de Mayo celebrators. I am fixing a pitcher of margaritas after buying 5 jars of Hellman's. My wife tried to convince me that was not what the day was all about to no avail. However, it used to be a lot easier to use up 5 jars so I will get the smaller ones for a more subdued celebration. She did, however, celebrate changing me form a Miracle Whip Man to Mayo Man. And due to the family nature of this thread and mixed company, I am going to leave that......one..........right..............there.

I really don't know why I celebrate days like St. Patty's Day and Cinco de Mayo when I am neither Irish nor Mexican. And ya know, we're not very creative with our special days like Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day, it's all the same food, BBQ or burgers and dogs. Why don't we celebrate Bastille Day and munch of some tasty French food? Why don't we have an Italian Day? Is National Pizza Day the equivalent? Why do the Germans celebrate Octoberfest in September? Why don't we have Texan Day and have chili as the official food?

OK, done now, I have to decide on the menu for tonight and the cavalcade of cocktails that I can fit under the Cinco de Mayo flag. Margs are only brushing the surface because Mexico gave us the Martini as well. Not to mention the Caesar Salad.

Buenos dias, mi amiga bonita, salud!!!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and fellow Cinco de Mayo celebrators. I am fixing a pitcher of margaritas after buying 5 jars of Hellman's. My wife tried to convince me that was not what the day was all about to no avail. However, it used to be a lot easier to use up 5 jars so I will get the smaller ones for a more subdued celebration. She did, however, celebrate changing me form a Miracle Whip Man to Mayo Man. And due to the family nature of this thread and mixed company, I am going to leave that......one..........right..............there.

I really don't know why I celebrate days like St. Patty's Day and Cinco de Mayo when I am neither Irish nor Mexican. And ya know, we're not very creative with our special days like Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day, it's all the same food, BBQ or burgers and dogs. Why don't we celebrate Bastille Day and munch of some tasty French food? Why don't we have an Italian Day? Is National Pizza Day the equivalent? Why do the Germans celebrate Octoberfest in September? Why don't we have Texan Day and have chili as the official food?

OK, done now, I have to decide on the menu for tonight and the cavalcade of cocktails that I can fit under the Cinco de Mayo flag. Margs are only brushing the surface because Mexico gave us the Martini as well. Not to mention the Caesar Salad.

Buenos dias, mi amiga bonita, salud!!!!!
Well, mayo is french, so you can double down on Cinco de Mayo. The rest I'm just happy to have the day off.