FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and good afternoon to all who have stopped in and visited this thread.

Well, trying to finish up another hump day. I'm hoping that I can get some Chicken Salad today but I got to go to the store to pick up some stuff and I've still got, at least, a few hours left here so I guess we'll see how that goes.

How is everybody doing today? Gonna need to get over to my Parent's house tomorrow and do some shopping for them.

So interesting things going on with the team. Lots of interesting signings. I'm actually looking forward to see what kind of product we see on the field. Hopefully, we get to do that soon.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope you are all doing well. Summer is coming and I just don't feel like it's summer. I should have already been out and gone to the Farmer's Market for an early Breakfast Burrito and some fresh Moriarty Sweet Corn. Soon enough, we'll get there.

People, almost done with Hump Day! Tomorrow is Thursday and then we are on to the weekend! Everybody, have a great rest of the day for tomorrow is full speed ahead and with any luck, we will carry that through the corner and down the home stretch for the win. On to Saturday!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
40gfv3.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. I tried to play golf yesterday, but my vision was so bad I had to quit after 3 holes. I couldn't see where the ball was going. I'll get my treatment today so maybe I can play tomorrow. Yesterday was beautiful and a lot less windy than we've been having. I hope today is the same. Take care, everyone.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and fellow Thirsty Thursday devotees.

Leon, good luck on that eye today. Wish I'd thought of that excuse when I played golf, can't see where the ball is going, Anyone who ever played with me knew exactly where the ball was going, find the tallest patch of weeds on the right of the fairway and if there's nest of snake eggs, count them before he hits.

Folks, this is the first Thursday of the month and you know what that means? (Would someone send me a PM on what that means?)

Xelda

Reaction score
Morning Pops and Popsadoodles. I hope that shot helps your eyes, Leon so you can enjoy the good golf math you'd grown accustomed to before enjoying life on a scenic sand trap. I still can't think about it without turning green with envy.

That must be his his guard parrot. You can tell by that intense look and killer instinct they have. :D

Well, I tried to reschedule a doctor's appointment and CT scan with undoubtedly the most confused woman in the world. It took over 20 minutes to accomplish nothing. We live in the outside world, but woe unto us when we enter their world. The oncology center has installed a Gandalf right at the front door and nobody shall pass until they've answered "no" to several questions and been ear probed. Then i can pass and enter my information at the next kiosk, have a seat and wait for someone to call my name and answer for the 1,000th time that I have not acquired an allergy in the past six weeks. Get on an elevator that's a cross between technology and discombobulated torture to another kiosk with all the same questions. I always get more irritable when I'm facing a month of doctor's visits.

I need to apologize to Coachadoodles for not supplying proper reading materials for his morning ablutions. I can't do it this morning, but maybe later.

Have a good day everyone.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Morning Pops and friends. Sorry to hear about your vision Leon. Hopefully the treatment will restore your sight to 20/20 and you hit 18 hole-in -ones tomorrow. ;)

Today is Friday for me. Tomorrow is pre-Saturday. The weekends go by so fast but still enjoying coming back to work on Mondays. It’s nice being a short timer :)

Have a good day friends.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who decide to stop in and visit this thread.

Hope everybody is doing well today. Morning was kinda busy and then it just kinda slowed down.

Leon, that's tough Brother. But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. I hope you go out and shoot a 68 tomorrow. You deserve it for putting up with shots to they Eye!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, almost to Friday! That is all..........

Everybody, God Bless, stay safe!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and Popsadoodles. I hope that shot helps your eyes, Leon so you can enjoy the good golf math you'd grown accustomed to before enjoying life on a scenic sand trap. I still can't think about it without turning green with envy.

That must be his his guard parrot. You can tell by that intense look and killer instinct they have. :D

Well, I tried to reschedule a doctor's appointment and CT scan with undoubtedly the most confused woman in the world. It took over 20 minutes to accomplish nothing. We live in the outside world, but woe unto us when we enter their world. The oncology center has installed a Gandalf right at the front door and nobody shall pass until they've answered "no" to several questions and been ear probed. Then i can pass and enter my information at the next kiosk, have a seat and wait for someone to call my name and answer for the 1,000th time that I have not acquired an allergy in the past six weeks. Get on an elevator that's a cross between technology and discombobulated torture to another kiosk with all the same questions. I always get more irritable when I'm facing a month of doctor's visits.

I need to apologize to Coachadoodles for not supplying proper reading materials for his morning ablutions. I can't do it this morning, but maybe later.

Have a good day everyone.
Just knowing you're here is enough for us....With most people, that'd be my way of saying "shut up", but in your case, I mean it in the nicest way possible.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who decide to stop in and visit this thread.

Hope everybody is doing well today. Morning was kinda busy and then it just kinda slowed down.

Leon, that's tough Brother. But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. I hope you go out and shoot a 68 tomorrow. You deserve it for putting up with shots to they Eye!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, almost to Friday! That is all..........

Everybody, God Bless, stay safe!
"Shoot a 68"? Is that where you tell her you owe her one?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and friends.

My company has implemented a new policy, in which they want us to eliminate OT as much as possible, and try to keep our hours limited to 40, which means if we do get OT after 8 hours we either have to finish the week with less than 8 on Friday, or burn a vacation day.

I have 36 hours so far (4 OT hours) so it's either work in the warehouse for four hours or take a vacation day.

Happy 3 day weekend!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all Y'all. Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. My vision is much better this morning. Probably 20/40 in the right eye and 20/60 in the left. It will never be 20/20 again, even with corrective lenses, unless God grants me a miracle. I've been blessed with so much good luck in my life so I'm not complaining. ABQ, I think 68 is out of the question. My lowest (honest) score ever is 75 and I'm proud of it.

Xelda, I wish you the absolute best of luck with your tests. We all Love you with a capital "L".

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and good news about Leon's eyes and he's back to that wonderful imagination with a 75 (notice he didn't mention how many holes. He might be like that golfer that said he was shooting a 72 and did, he quit on the 12th hole), Runny's got a 3 day weekend, Xelda is dealing with getting tests done during a pandemic and the rest of us seem to be going about our daily lives and I woke up thankful I am not one of Santa's elves. I try to find something to be thankful about each day and that's it for today.

It's not the first time I've been thankful for that, in fact, just about every day except Christmas because I'd get the day off. I would be short, have pointy ears and shoes and no flip flops and my employer would be fictitious and therefore no real payroll account and if he were real, he'd be a real cookie hog. I do not like sharing.

I hope each of you enjoys this Friday in your own special way. As for me, I will enjoy mine imagining each of you doing very naughty things so as to reduce Santa's list by one more person. My goal is a naughty world and retirement for me.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and good news about Leon's eyes and he's back to that wonderful imagination with a 75 (notice he didn't mention how many holes. He might be like that golfer that said he was shooting a 72 and did, he quit on the 12th hole), Runny's got a 3 day weekend, Xelda is dealing with getting tests done during a pandemic and the rest of us seem to be going about our daily lives and I woke up thankful I am not one of Santa's elves. I try to find something to be thankful about each day and that's it for today.

It's not the first time I've been thankful for that, in fact, just about every day except Christmas because I'd get the day off. I would be short, have pointy ears and shoes and no flip flops and my employer would be fictitious and therefore no real payroll account and if he were real, he'd be a real cookie hog. I do not like sharing.

I hope each of you enjoys this Friday in your own special way. As for me, I will enjoy mine imagining each of you doing very naughty things so as to reduce Santa's list by one more person. My goal is a naughty world and retirement for me.
What's with all the Christmas talk?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all Y'all. Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. My vision is much better this morning. Probably 20/40 in the right eye and 20/60 in the left. It will never be 20/20 again, even with corrective lenses, unless God grants me a miracle. I've been blessed with so much good luck in my life so I'm not complaining. ABQ, I think 68 is out of the question. My lowest (honest) score ever is 75 and I'm proud of it.

Xelda, I wish you the absolute best of luck with your tests. We all Love you with a capital "L".

I have faith in you Leon!

:D