FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Go forth and do good.
Translation: Don't slap the snot out of any one no matter how badly they need it.
Morning Pops and friends, from lovely Brooklyn, NY.

Yeah, that's about the extent of my optimism today.

Have fun, everyone!
See above.
calvin-and-hobbes.jpg

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and Thirsty Thursday Theme lovers.

People ask me "CC, why Thirsty Thursday, is that the day you drink"? Last time someone asked me that, I nearly choked on an olive, good thing the onion prevented that. I tell them it is because I am a fool for alliteration and can't help myself. And none of this is my fault.

How about that sneaky character Walt Disney? Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and then there's Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and how about Fred Flintstone and Roy Rogers and then there was Captain (I would have gone the Kaptain) Kangaroo and Tom Terrific and then later on Little Caesars with Pizza Pizza for the alliteration challenged. I would have gone with Pitiful Pizza to extend truth in advertising. And the deal sealer, Marilyn Monroe, alliteration be mine.

So, whether it's Manic Monday, Twofer Tuesday, Wonderful Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday, Funday Friday (can also be Freaky Friday, I am not judging here) Salacious Saturday (my day for impure thoughts whether I want to think them or not) or Sin No More Sunday, know that each day is covered on the alliteration front by a man so keen, he used it in his moniker, CouchCoach. Be true to thine own self...........because others make stuff up.

Big day today, shipment of cigars coming and I am like a kid at Christmas and will go wait at the end of the driveway all day for the underappreciated and ubiquitous UPS man (see what I did there? Damn, I'm good) to arrive. However, I've noticed each time he leaves my box further away as I am jumping up and down and squealing with delight. I get the feeling he'd prefer that I drive to NY to pick them up myself. The man in brown made me frown. Ok, don't get me started on my poetry, it's too early ion the month and I need to leave something for you to look forward to this month. Always leave them wanting more.....or someone else.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and friends, and HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I'm really looking forward to this weekend, because well....I don't have to work. Yesterday, being in the city, with traffic at about 90% of usual has me sick of driving again.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. TGIF for all you working folks. I got pulled over by a cop yesterday on my way to get my eye injections. He saw my Cowboys T-shirt and said I was lucky because he's a big Cowboys fan too. Seems I failed to turn on my turn signal. I didn't really think about it because I was in a one-way only turn lane. Anyway, he gave me back my driver and handgun carry licenses and sent me on my way with a warning.

I've always known that my ophthalmologist is a huge Cowboys fan, but I didn't know his son attended Jesuit High School with Emmitt Smith's son. He said he sees Emmit and his wife at all the school events. Their graduation was held at AT&T (América's Team & Texas) stadium. He showed me pictures of Emmitt, his wife and son.

Have a great Friday and a great weekend!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and Good Afternoon to all of you who stopped in to visit.

Busy morning and it's going to get even more so soon. Got a Birthday Party for my Grandson today so gonna be some kids showing up here in a couple of hours. Gotta jumper showing up in about 45 minutes so that's going on as well.

Make this short and sweet! Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope you are all headed for a great weekend! If not, change it up!

Gonna leave you guys with a song fit for kicking off a Friday Afternoon!

Here's one from my youth....... Lita Ford - Kiss Me Deadly

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and Good Afternoon to all of you who stopped in to visit.

Busy morning and it's going to get even more so soon. Got a Birthday Party for my Grandson today so gonna be some kids showing up here in a couple of hours. Gotta jumper showing up in about 45 minutes so that's going on as well.
How high up is he going before he jumps?
Exactly why my Wife don't own a gun........
No comment.
Oh, I don't know Dabz, he's holding a root beer. Mr. Couch of the Coaches wouldn't be caught holding such a gentle beverage.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good, good, good Saturday morning Pops and Popsadoodles. See that! I'm in a good mood. That mood is about to be lost as I prepare to tackle those needy bushes. I'm thinking some of them need to be put out of my misery once and for all, but not today. I have some crazy plants with substantial leaves and one flower that are easy to maintain and would fill in just as well. I moved three to the east side of my house so my neighbors would have more to look at than my brick wall as they eat at their dining table. Poor planning on the builder's part to put the dining area there. Mine has a bay window and looks out into the back yard.

I hope everyone has a good Saturday. I've got to brave the elements and tackle those wooly bushes.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't be me. Where are the toys I stole covering for him last year?

And if I am subbing for him, they need some notice to put up the milk and cookies and put out the bong and I won't need a sleigh to get around.

I don't have a naughty and nice list, I already filled in the naughty with myself.

Last edited: