FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I imagine you are...but not much as you'll be at family gatherings for the next 4 or 5 years!

No joke. Wife just came in and asked me what it might cost to put down artificial grass in and build a cinder block wall around the side yard. I think she's confused. She's got a little backyard playground confused with Attica!

:laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No joke. Wife just came in and asked me what it might cost to put down artificial grass in and build a cinder block wall around the side yard. I think she's confused. She's got a little backyard playground confused with Attica!

I think you're the one who's confused. Hell, I'd be installing cables for runners!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Have as good a Monday as humanly possible.
tenor.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Maybe it's me.

Hell, when I was a boy, we would get put out early in the morning and you would be expected to be home for supper. Between hither an yon, we were free!

It's a different world Brother!
Yep. When I was 10-15, my friends and I would grab blankets or sleeping bags and walk a few miles into the woods to go camping. I found out recently that town has the highest black bear population per capital in the country. Lol

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Yep. When I was 10-15, my friends and I would grab blankets or sleeping bags and walk a few miles into the woods to go camping. I found out recently that town has the highest black bear population per capital in the country. Lol

Not surprised. Sounds like that little down puts out good Hours d'oeuvres! :laugh:

Had to google that last word.

;)

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Good evening Pops and friends. Congrats ABQ more gkids mean more Cowboy fans. I became a grandpa again 2 weeks ago. The count is 6 gkids now. Five boys and one girl. I told the Mrs, well that’s another pallbearer for me, she wasn’t happy with my comment. Wellll

Last week I remembered one of the reasons I retired in the first place, I sat through a 2.5 hour meeting. The mandatory masks help cover up some of the yawning. I still like my job tho but not in love with it as I was a few months ago...

For what it’s worth, all you guys and gals are all stars in my book ...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good evening Pops and friends. Congrats ABQ more gkids mean more Cowboy fans. I became a grandpa again 2 weeks ago. The count is 6 gkids now. Five boys and one girl. I told the Mrs, well that’s another pallbearer for me, she wasn’t happy with my comment. Wellll

Last week I remembered one of the reasons I retired in the first place, I sat through a 2.5 hour meeting. The mandatory masks help cover up some of the yawning. I still like my job tho but not in love with it as I was a few months ago...

For what it’s worth, all you guys and gals are all stars in my book ...
Congrats on the new grandkid! I hope your wife wasn't upset because she'll have to wait until the kids get old enough to carry you!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. We have another lightening and thunder show going on right now. It was a dark and stormy night...
I wish I could have shared my Dad with some of you folks. He was a wonderful, hard working, non drinking man who ALWAYS put his family first. He passed in 1993 just one month shy of 90.

Congrats on the new Gkid, Rgv. :thumbup: I only have four and that's likely to be it until the great Gkids start coming.

Triple congrats on the "pending" Gkids, ABQ. :thumbup:You are a wonderful Paw Paw and I'm sure you'll make them happy.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. We have another lightening and thunder show going on right now. It was a dark and stormy night...
I wish I could have shared my Dad with some of you folks. He was a wonderful, hard working, non drinking man who ALWAYS put his family first. He passed in 1993 just one month shy of 90.

Congrats on the new Gkid, Rgv. :thumbup: I only have four and that's likely to be it until the great Gkids start coming.

Triple congrats on the "pending" Gkids, ABQ. :thumbup:You are a wonderful Paw Paw and I'm sure you'll make them happy.

Thank you Leon. One of my gkids gave me a compliment (I think) on Father’s “Grandfathers” Day.
He said “ finding a grandfather as good as you is harder than trying to find tp during a pandemic” :muttley:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decided to stop in and visit the thread.

Welcome to Tuesday morning!

Thank you guys, for the well wishes on the new additions! And right back at you RGV! Looks like even with the infusion of talent on the roster, I'm still trailing you in the standings LOL.......

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, have a great day. Remember, it's Taco Tuesday!

Everybody, enjoy your life. We only have one and may as well make it a great one!

Peace......