FEATURED Morning Pops!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Nope! In my book, Grandkids are strictly for filling full of Chocolate, taking out for Ice Cream, sending home with Silly String and for teaching NFL defensive principles to........

Good evening Pops and friends. Hey ABQ, send them back home with bubble wrap but be expecting a ph call.
I made a mistake of bringing some bubble wrap home one day, the kids had a blast, a noisy blast. So next time I told them to wait until they got home for all the fun...well you know the rest of the story :muttley:

be good everyone, tomorrow is Friday. Looking forward to a nice long quiet weekend :cool:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I made a mistake of bringing some bubble wrap home one day,
:lmao:
46wmp8.gif
Good core strength
:laugh:

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and peeps. Xelda, you bet the ocean is calling me. I planned to take the three Gkids there this month but it isn't looking good with the travel restrictions in place.
I've been out on the back porch watching the birds enjoy the cat's bait station...er bird feeder. Love sitting there with my cup of coffee and listening to them sing along with the wind chiimes.
Y'all have a great hump day!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Good evening Pops and friends. Hey ABQ, send them back home with bubble wrap but be expecting a ph call.
I made a mistake of bringing some bubble wrap home one day, the kids had a blast, a noisy blast. So next time I told them to wait until they got home for all the fun...well you know the rest of the story :muttley:

be good everyone, tomorrow is Friday. Looking forward to a nice long quiet weekend :cool:

Interestingly enough, Bubble Wrap doesn't last long enough around my house to send any home. They do like it for sure but so do my kids, especially my youngest Boy, who is 25 and my Wife. I won't tell you how old she is for fear of my own life.

;)

dallasdave

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and Popsadoodles. I'm sorry to hear about the down times, Gramma, Corso and Coachadoodles. I'm sorry about your momma, Corso. It's never easy but you are one of us, so feel free to talk about it if you like. Is it too late to wish you a Happy Birthday? I hope not. Gramma, I'm sorry about the memories giving you a rough time. Throw yourself into straightening things out. I wish I lived closer. I've got the twist ties and almost 300 ideas for storage and straightening. You'd just have to throw me out when you get tired.

I'm afraid he's right.

I'm ashamed to admit to y'all what happened on Saturday. The man came out to install my new dishwasher and couldn't do it with a 6' hose, so I have to get a 10' hose. As he was leaving, my next door neighbor ran over to see what was going on. Geek Squad man asked who the Cowboy's fan was. Y'all know I'm going to throw my chest out with pride and chirp "I AM!". That's when things went south. He's an Eagles fan. WHAT??? I had an Eagles fan in my home? Inconceivable! My nosey neighbor said he's a 49ers fan. WHAT??? I'm surrounded by the enemy! I was sick to my stomach all day yesterday and so far today.

Have a good day everyone.
Hey it was bad, but could have been worse ---they could have been stealer fans :eek::omg::mad::mad::eek::omg:the worst of the worst:laugh:

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Love this... We refer to our bird feeders as the cat's movie theater.

Right there with you sitting on my balcony with a cup of hot tea watching hummers.

It is especially nice given it is a crisp 55 F.
Our mornings are now warm and humid. I wish we still had the cooler temps. The hummers really love the yucca plants.