FEATURED Morning Pops!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Kitty's pool party :lmao:
:lmao2:

Good afternoon Pops and friends. It’s 94° and feels like 104°. Weren’t the Ex-spurts saying the Rona was going to run n hide from the heat? Stay safe my friends.
According to the AP, RGV has seen a surge in coronavirus cases. Stay safe!
Dabz, My ex was dumb founded when we went for a walk on the beach. I was hypnotized by the sweet sound of the waves and headed in.
Nothing like it. Another great wonder of God. :)

Xelda

Reaction score
Good Sunday Morning everyone. It sounded like we were under attack yesterday, I'm shell shocked from the fireworks. I'm glad my dogs didn't suffer through hours of fireworks fun by the neighbors. I got very little accomplished yesterday and ran one more load before the guy comes to install my new dishwasher. (I know it's a real page turning experience.) I got up to unload it and the packet of soap fell out, so I'm running it again. I don't know when the Eagles fan is going to come. He showed up Friday 10 minutes after I'd left home. This is getting to be a relationship and I ain't happy!

We need to get together and decide which one of us is going to take Coach in to protect him from himself and the world. I suspect it's going to be a full time job, so prepare yourselves and have designated space for his liquor cabinet, shelves, refrigerator and hiding spots for the best stuff. Have a good Sunday everyone.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good Sunday Morning everyone. It sounded like we were under attack yesterday, I'm shell shocked from the fireworks. I'm glad my dogs didn't suffer through hours of fireworks fun by the neighbors. I got very little accomplished yesterday and ran one more load before the guy comes to install my new dishwasher. (I know it's a real page turning experience.) I got up to unload it and the packet of soap fell out, so I'm running it again. I don't know when the Eagles fan is going to come. He showed up Friday 10 minutes after I'd left home. This is getting to be a relationship and I ain't happy!

We need to get together and decide which one of us is going to take Coach in to protect him from himself and the world. I suspect it's going to be a full time job, so prepare yourselves and have designated space for his liquor cabinet, shelves, refrigerator and hiding spots for the best stuff. Have a good Sunday everyone.
I don't keep alcohol in my house, so.....NOT IT!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and friends.

It's Monday after the Fourth of July weekend. I never thought I'd be happy to get back to work......and I was right.

Pain in the *** neighbors were lighting off fireworks last night until at least 10:30, which is when I decided to put earbuds in and fall asleep to semi-loud music. I know, it seems counterintuitive, but it drowns out my thoughts, and let's my mind relax. I woke up around 12:30 and took the earbuds out, and slept until the alarm went off at 3:15, so a little less than 5 hours sleep, which is more than I would have gotten, had I paid the neighbor's a visit and gotten myself arrested.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

It's Monday after the Fourth of July weekend. I never thought I'd be happy to get back to work......and I was right.

Pain in the *** neighbors were lighting off fireworks last night until at least 10:30, which is when I decided to put earbuds in and fall asleep to semi-loud music. I know, it seems counterintuitive, but it drowns out my thoughts, and let's my mind relax. I woke up around 12:30 and took the earbuds out, and slept until the alarm went off at 3:15, so a little less than 5 hours sleep, which is more than I would have gotten, had I paid the neighbor's a visit and gotten myself arrested.

Good morning Pops and friends. At 3:15 is when you start making a little noise of your own. Maybe get some power tools going while you’re getting ready to start your workday :cool:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and friends. At 3:15 is when you start making a little noise of your own. Maybe get some power tools going while you’re getting ready to start your workday :cool:
I was thinking about getting some M80's and throwing them on their lawn as I drive by on my way to work....but I have neighbors who aren't pains in the *** too.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

For whatever the reason, the police decided to crack down on the fireworks and since the resort had cancelled theirs, I thought they might be lenient but you get a lot of old people, you get a lot of complaining. The first really loud ones went off and they were all over the place. They had posted signs to the entrances to the city well ahead of time but I read on Friday that there was a shortage of fireworks this year so I expected quite a show with people cutting loose.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stop in to visit this thread.

I hope everybody had a great Independence Weekend. Mine was pretty good. Had the Kids and the Grandkids over. Had BBQ, lit some fireworks and generally had a good day. Little hot but no big deal.

Everybody has all their fingers and toes still attached I hope. Everybody still has their garages still standing and not smoldering I hope. Everyone has a few leftovers to enjoy for a lunch or supper and everybody is in good shape for the work week I hope!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, hope all of you enjoyed a great 4th of July Weekend!

Everybody, back to work on a Monday morning. Start off strong and get off to a great start!

Stay safe everybody, have a great week!

Peace.........