FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who have stopped in to say hello.

How is everybody doing today? I'm sorry to say that I've been so busy of late, I haven't really been keeping up as well as I should have.

So only a few days now and Baseball starts. I know a lot of people don't like Baseball but you know what they say, in the land of the blind, a one eyed man is King! I myself, I'd just like to get back to sports and away from all the rest of this BS we see on a daily basis.

So what does everybody think, will The Cowboys and Dak get a deal done?

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope you are all doing well. Hot and humid here lately. Melt or Fry, Hummm..........................

People, Monday is behind us and now we are working on Tuesday. Everybody, keep pushing it. Peace!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who have stopped in to say hello.

How is everybody doing today? I'm sorry to say that I've been so busy of late, I haven't really been keeping up as well as I should have.

So only a few days now and Baseball starts. I know a lot of people don't like Baseball but you know what they say, in the land of the blind, a one eyed man is King! I myself, I'd just like to get back to sports and away from all the rest of this BS we see on a daily basis.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope you are all doing well. Hot and humid here lately. Melt or Fry, Hummm..........................

People, Monday is behind us and now we are working on Tuesday. Everybody, keep pushing it. Peace!
Oh stop. You don't really care about us! :laugh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

No deal and I like that. I like coaches and players on the prove it side of a contract.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and Popsadoodles. It's so hot here today, they closed at work. I took the opportunity to do several things I've been putting off, one of which was cancelling cable. It's either vastly depressing or stupid with only a hope for something in between. Dabz, Gramma and I are going to need better quality hunks on TV to save the picture box full of drug and insurance commercials. I need this virus to go away so we can get back to football, too. I gathered my cable crap up and took it back to the store. Someone met me outside to say no one in the office does that. Henceforth, I called the company to stop their putrid programming from entering my home. I was told they're a bundling service and will double my internet speed, give me two extra subscriptions for one year and save me ten because dropping cable increases my internet. I surrendered and accepted his offer, but I'm only doing it for the Cowboys in hopes of them suiting up. I'm fairly certain this could have been two or three paragraphs, but it's too hot to think how.

Next up, I was starving when I entered Sam's to pick up my prescriptions and apparently over $300 worth of stuff. I'm really happy with it, but don't know what to do with some of it right now. I've been saving my dishes in the refrigerator for when my dishwasher is finally running. I've got it all neatly condensed, but the stack is starting to get tall. Anyway, I picked up my prescriptions and the cost was zero. That's a first! I should buy a lottery ticket but... well, you know about the heat.

"Don't Care" is a little over the top. Tepid might be a better characterization.
Wow, Runny just myth busted ABQ's feelings for us. What next? Be gentle with us.

Have a good Tuesday and try not to fry.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good afternoon Pops and Popsadoodles. It's so hot here today, they closed at work. I took the opportunity to do several things I've been putting off, one of which was cancelling cable. It's either vastly depressing or stupid with only a hope for something in between. Dabz, Gramma and I are going to need better quality hunks on TV to save the picture box full of drug and insurance commercials. I need this virus to go away so we can get back to football, too. I gathered my cable crap up and took it back to the store. Someone met me outside to say no one in the office does that. Henceforth, I called the company to stop their putrid programming from entering my home. I was told they're a bundling service and will double my internet speed, give me two extra subscriptions for one year and save me ten because dropping cable increases my internet. I surrendered and accepted his offer, but I'm only doing it for the Cowboys in hopes of them suiting up. I'm fairly certain this could have been two or three paragraphs, but it's too hot to think how.

Next up, I was starving when I entered Sam's to pick up my prescriptions and apparently over $300 worth of stuff. I'm really happy with it, but don't know what to do with some of it right now. I've been saving my dishes in the refrigerator for when my dishwasher is finally running. I've got it all neatly condensed, but the stack is starting to get tall. Anyway, I picked up my prescriptions and the cost was zero. That's a first! I should buy a lottery ticket but... well, you know about the heat.

Wow, Runny just myth busted ABQ's feelings for us. What next? Be gentle with us.

Here's a little known fact: You can wash dishes in the kitchen sink, with just a sponge and some soap! That's how I do it, because, well I'm not married.

Xelda

Reaction score
Here's a little known fact: You can wash dishes in the kitchen sink, with just a sponge and some soap! That's how I do it, because, well I'm not married.
You are wonderful, Runny. I forgot all about hand washing. You would make just about any woman a wonderful husband. Not me though, because I'd want to pop you for that comment. I guess I'll go boil some water.

Last edited:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

Easy there Xelda. You know dang well the term "tepid" never applies to you, never has, probably never will.

:laugh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya know, I was thinking of going there but my keen sense of self-preservation prevented me. I do not poke the bear without a dishwasher.

Add to that she stacks the dishes in the frig with creates a whole new reasoning to let this just pass. I don't want to even think of what might be stored in the oven.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Evening Pops. Evening mom.
Hope all you guys here are doing well and keeping cool.

My sympathies to those that have to work outdoors. You guys/gals are stinking heroes. Unless you're using that clinical strength deodorant, lol.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Same, but I have a dishwasher (came with the house) and I still prefer to wash my dishes by hand. In fact, been thinking of removing the dishwasher and putting in an under the counter stainless steel shelf for my cookbooks.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Same, but I have a dishwasher (came with the house) and I still prefer to wash my dishes by hand. In fact, been thinking of removing the dishwasher and putting in an under the counter stainless steel shelf for my cookbooks.
I think a dishwasher is kind of a waste for a one person household. By the time I made enough dishes to fill it, they'd be all crusty and probably wouldn't come clean.
Then again, I don't really cook much.... probably because I hate doing dishes.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
I think a dishwasher is kind of a waste for a one person household. By the time I made enough dishes to fill it, they'd be all crusty and probably wouldn't come clean.
Then again, I don't really cook much.... probably because I hate doing dishes.
And they take forever to run. I can get multiple days worth of dishes done (if I felt like leaving them sit) in less time with less water than the dishwasher. Same one person household situation. Just doesn't make sense for me.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
That's funnier than you can imagine. Instead of rafts, imagine multiple layers of socks with hiking boots. My wife tells me I look like a character from the "Nerds" when we go hiking.
Oh my lol.
Dabz, Gramma and I are going to need better quality hunks on TV to save the picture box full of drug and insurance commercials.
:lmao2:GOD love ya!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and Hump Day Adventurers!

We had a heavy rain yesterday evening and a cool start to this morning. Although we are still officially experiencing a draught, the next few days are likely to bring more rain

So, did everyone submit their taxes? It has been about 5 years since retirement and my last international assignment and, to this day, I am still grappling with the intricacies of foreign tax credits and deferred income. I fancy myself a reasonably intelligent person, but have thrown in the towel when it comes to preparing my own tax returns. It is a bit sad to imagine that someone at a call center in Taiwan knows more about my tax situation than I do.

We have made plans to visit the grandkids next month before they return to school. Really looking forward to the visit.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decided to stop in and visit today.

Well, hump day and almost half way through it. That's a good thing!

Hot as blazes and muggy here of late. I feel like I'm back in Houston again!

So how is everybody today? I'm hoping that all is going well for everyone today.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, how many of you will be watching baseball? I'm actually looking forward to it myself!

Last day for Dak and he Cowboys to get a deal done. Kinda anti climactic but hey, it's sports (kinda)......

OK, that's it for me guys. Everybody, have a great day!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and friends. The weather app says it’s 89 and feels like 103°. Can’t be right. I was standing outside for a couple minutes and I swear I could hear my skin sizzling. :cool:. Ok I exaggerated a little but you catch my drift.

ok back to work. Be safe everyone and practice social distancing ;)