FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning Jobs. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stop in and visit the thread today.

Getting close now. I hope everybody is ready for Xmas.

RGV, sorry to hear about this latest news. Hopefully, no issues with the exposure. Keep you in the prayers Brother.

What's the latest news on weather everybody? It's sunny here but it's pretty brisk. I threw the trash earlier this morning and when I stepped outside, I was a little bit surprised. I figured it would be a little bit warmer but I stepped out, the air hit my face and it was surprisingly cold. Says it's 36 right now but there ain't no way. It's like in the low 20s but whatever. Next time, I'll put a jacket on and maybe a ball cap.

I'm finishing my third cup of coffee and there is pretty much nothing, at all, going on with work so maybe I'll figure out what kind of trouble I can find. Wish me luck!

Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, few names on this list that we haven't heard from in a good while. I hope they are all well. If you are able, chime in and let us know. The light is always on for you all.

Everybody, I hope that you have packed it in for the rest of the year or, that you are very close to being able to do that. Lord knows, everybody deserves it after the year we have had. Stay safe, be well and enjoy your life. It's not all bad!

Gonna leave you with this one today, at Minus 2 and counting before Old St. Nick makes his rounds.

This song is a tune John Lennon cut in 1971 at the St. Regis Hotel in NY. It was actually a protest song against the Vietnam War but I feel like it's kind of outgrown that nuance, so to speak. This is John Lennon and Happy Christmas (War Is Over).

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and Popsadoodles. That fragrance site is still running gooOOOOooooOOod sales. I had to pry my eyes off of it to come here. If anyone wants to check it out, it's FragranceNet.com.

Jan, I spent a good deal of time yesterday trying to bring my perspective to your current situation with your sister. I've found different perspectives can be valuable because one will make more sense to me at the time. Here goes; All you are responsible for is yourself. Others reactions can be witnessed without jumping in their sinking boats. I'm not saying don't feel compassion, but your brother in law shot the holes in his boat to begin with. More tests are needed before that kind of reaction is permissible. You have to grab your own feelings and reactions by the horn and say hold on it's not healthy for me to react this way. One day at a time. It's not cold blooded, it's self preservation. Family is different, but your sister is going to need someone with a level head in the coming weeks. In the mean time, Jesus and the gang are all here for you.

Have a good Wednesday everyone!

KA-lassic!
Do you recommend a men's fragrance? I'm looking for an nice after shave, but I have no idea what's good.... without having to take out a loan to get it.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning Pops and Popsadoodles. That fragrance site is still running gooOOOOooooOOod sales. I had to pry my eyes off of it to come here. If anyone wants to check it out, it's FragranceNet.com.

Jan, I spent a good deal of time yesterday trying to bring my perspective to your current situation with your sister. I've found different perspectives can be valuable because one will make more sense to me at the time. Here goes; All you are responsible for is yourself. Others reactions can be witnessed without jumping in their sinking boats. I'm not saying don't feel compassion, but your brother in law shot the holes in his boat to begin with. More tests are needed before that kind of reaction is permissible. You have to grab your own feelings and reactions by the horn and say hold on it's not healthy for me to react this way. One day at a time. It's not cold blooded, it's self preservation. Family is different, but your sister is going to need someone with a level head in the coming weeks. In the mean time, Jesus and the gang are all here for you.

Have a good Wednesday everyone!

KA-lassic!
I use their site too, X for my Burberry and another one. Agreed on the prices. Pretty darn good.

Xelda

Reaction score
Do you recommend a men's fragrance? I'm looking for an nice after shave, but I have no idea what's good.... without having to take out a loan to get it.
There has to be plenty of good ones, but I'm a sucker for Cool Water by Davidoff. Men that smell like fresh, warm, clean laundry cannot be ignored. It's an effortless kind of good. I chased the scent for years before I found out what it was. I ordered Cool Water for women and hope it smells half as good as the men's. I've asked other women what's their favorite fragrance on a man and all but one said Cool Water. The one that didn't was written off as basket case.

Xelda

Reaction score
I use their site too, X for my Burberry and another one. Agreed on the prices. Pretty darn good.
I've had one of the Burberry fragrances before and enjoyed it. I looked for it, but didn't see it. Also Yellow Jeans by Versace. I've tried so many through the years. Momma used to drive home with the windows open after I'd hit the fragrance counter. I'd hear all about it while sniffing the front and back of both hands, arms and shoulders.

I've got Bond No. 9 coming in two scents which jacked the cost up.. My area doesn't trust us with the high falutin' stuff. I also ordered Couture by Juicy Couture after smelling it at Sam's. They could have hung me in the middle of the store like those pine trees on car mirrors after my third trip. It didn't give me a headache either. That's what led me to FN. I can't wait for UPS to come!!!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There has to be plenty of good ones, but I'm a sucker for Cool Water by Davidoff. Men that smell like fresh, warm, clean laundry cannot be ignored. It's an effortless kind of good. I chased the scent for years before I found out what it was. I ordered Cool Water for women and hope it smells half as good as the men's. I've asked other women what's their favorite fragrance on a man and all but one said Cool Water. The one that didn't was written off as basket case.
Thanks X, I'll look into that.

Edit: I just looked into it. They're out of the after shave, but I checked out the deodorant stick. 2.4 oz. stick/ $15.00. I don't need to impress anyone that badly. ;)

Last edited:

GrammaJan

Reaction score
My guy used to love cool water. It was one of his favorites and mine. When I get home I’ll look at some of the bottles I kept of his other couple favorites and let you know what those are as well. Every once in a while I need to spray some of that around the house just to make some good memories.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My guy used to love cool water. It was one of his favorites and mine. When I get home I’ll look at some of the bottles I kept of his other couple favorites and let you know what those are as well. Every once in a while I need to spray some of that around the house just to make some good memories.
I checked eBay and ordered a bottle of the Cool Water aftershave. Judging by the price of the deodorant, I'm hoping $24 is a fair price.

Xelda

Reaction score
I see they made a scent for the married men too.
183591.jpg