FEATURED Morning Pops!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Mornin' Pops and friends,
Well, the Monday after a loss kind of stings a little, but with Washington winning we actually benefitted with draft position. 2021 is about looking on the bright side / the whiskey glass is half full!

Hope everyone had a great holiday.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mornin' Pops and friends,
Well, the Monday after a loss kind of stings a little, but with Washington winning we actually benefitted with draft position. 2021 is about looking on the bright side / the whiskey glass is half full!

Hope everyone had a great holiday.
Bright side? Half the whiskey is missing and since you're happy about it I suspect you.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning Jobs. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stop in and visit the thread.

Well, the first Tuesday of a new year so I guess I should do some actual work. How is everybody doing today? I trust everyone is back, in good order, from Xmas/New Years?

I hope that everybody has a good New Year resolution in place?

Pops, this thread is about you and folks we've lost along the way. Sometimes I think we lose sight of that. I just want to remember you and all of those we've lost this year. I think that's important.

Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope you are all enjoying a good day.

Everybody, back to work it is. Have a great day!

Peace.......

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and everyone. Just wanted to share another gem from my grandson. He's now 7 and thinks we should tie a mint on a string to the dog's tail so the dog's farts will smell like mint.

I hope everyone is doing well and has a happy hump day and week ahead.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning, Pops and everyone. Just wanted to share another gem from my grandson. He's now 7 and thinks we should tie a mint on a string to the dog's tail so the dog's farts will smell like mint.

I hope everyone is doing well and has a happy hump day and week ahead.
Maybe, if it's a Rottweiler...and a really big mint.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and a special good morning to our Good News Girls, very happy for you and us.

Well, the Wild Card Weekend is approaching and the CFP champs game is Monday for a marvelous football extravaganza and while I would have preferred the Cowboys to be in it, they didn't deserve it. This is a season to limp away and be forgotten. It was so surreal that it will be easy to forget.

kskboys

Reaction score
Morning Pops and a special good morning to our Good News Girls, very happy for you and us.

Well, the Wild Card Weekend is approaching and the CFP champs game is Monday for a marvelous football extravaganza and while I would have preferred the Cowboys to be in it, they didn't deserve it. This is a season to limp away and be forgotten. It was so surreal that it will be easy to forget.
On the flipside, we got to see some youngsters play and I did see a bit of promise. Now, it comes down to the draft. If it's all CB's and WR's and LB's, we haven't learned a thing.