FEATURED Morning Pops!

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and everyone.

Well, I did it. It’s all done but the signing of the paperwork. Said it would happen this year... just needed to get her through the winter... I get a few more days with her then I say goodbye.

I am 53yo and today am buying my first ever new car in my life. Pardon me while I puke. Buying a house on my own was extremely difficult and this ranks right up there with it. It’s a lot of financial responsibility on my own. I should take delivery early to mid-week next week. Of course, my daughter was quick to point out that I bought ME a new car for her birthday lol. She’s 30 today, and yeah, I did:D.

I’m sure I’ll wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat wondering how I’m going to pay for this. Time to pass the hat!

Hope everyone has a great day. Brought work home so I guess I’d better get to it!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Well, I did it. It’s all done but the signing of the paperwork. Said it would happen this year... just needed to get her through the winter... I get a few more days with her then I say goodbye.

I am 53yo and today am buying my first ever new car in my life. Pardon me while I puke. Buying a house on my own was extremely difficult and this ranks right up there with it. It’s a lot of financial responsibility on my own. I should take delivery early to mid-week next week. Of course, my daughter was quick to point out that I bought ME a new car for her birthday lol. She’s 30 today, and yeah, I did:D.

I’m sure I’ll wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat wondering how I’m going to pay for this. Time to pass the hat!

Hope everyone has a great day. Brought work home so I guess I’d better get to it!
Well, 30 years ago you gave her the gift of life so time to give yourself a little something.

dallasdave

Reaction score

Congrats on the new car :yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:
What type of car are you getting ???

Let me guess a red Mustang :)

dallasdave

Reaction score

2nd guess

dallasdave

Reaction score
Model overview

Models718911TaycanPanameraMacanCayenne
Body DesignCoupeCabrioletSUVSedanExecutiveSport Turismo
TransmissionManualTiptronicPDK (Automatic)2-speed transmission
Seats24 - 5
DriveRear wheel driveAll wheel drive
FueltypeGasolineHybridElectro
MSRP $

Horsepower

248 hp
690 hp

911 Carrera & Targa Models
porsche-thumbwhite.webp

911 Carrera
From $ 99,200*
porsche-thumbwhite.webp

911 Carrera Cabriolet
From $ 112,000*
porsche-thumbwhite.webp

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Just think of how reliable that car is going to be, and how fuel efficient, and how you don't have to worry about any major mechanical issues for the length of the warranty...at least! There's nothing like the feeling of driving a brand new car, and the smell will remind you for quite some time.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Just think of how reliable that car is going to be, and how fuel efficient, and how you don't have to worry about any major mechanical issues for the length of the warranty...at least! There's nothing like the feeling of driving a brand new car, and the smell will remind you for quite some time.
First of all, I’m doing this because I friggin deserve it!:D

Second, my current ride has been nickel and diming me and I needed to get through the house purchase comfortably, then paying off debt before I dove into this. By then it was winter so figured may as well give the ole girl one more go so I have a fresh car in 2021.

And here I am. I’m pretty happy about it.:)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Second, my current ride has been nickel and diming me and I needed to get through the house purchase comfortably, then paying off debt before I dove into this. By then it was winter so figured may as well give the ole girl one more go so I have a fresh car in 2021.

I have this overwhelming urge to use the phrase, "YOU GO GIRL!!"

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I can never pull this off, but.... You go, girl!