FEATURED Morning Pops!

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Evening Pops and Zoner Friends,

Tell me, am I a bad guy? Here is story:

After spending most of Saturday unloading a U-haul truck at the new house, we get a call from someone interested in purchasing a few household goods my wife posted on-line.

After providing our address, I causally ask, "Do you have a 4WD or AWD vehicle, because the roads are quite icy in our area". What followed was terse response wherein they explained they had lived in this area for 40 years.

Fast forward a couple of hours - I have now pulled their 2WD pick-up out of a ditch twice. In between towing them out of the snow, I ferried his wife to our home, where my wife served her coffee and a tea cake.

The third time they ran off the road and buried the the pickup to the axle in snow, I suggested they call a wrecker because I was going home.

I don't think they will actually buy anything from us.
You’re very tolerant.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

After spending most of Saturday unloading a U-haul truck at the new house, we get a call from someone interested in purchasing a few household goods my wife posted on-line.

After providing our address, I causally ask, "Do you have a 4WD or AWD vehicle, because the roads are quite icy in our area". What followed was terse response wherein they explained they had lived in this area for 40 years.

Fast forward a couple of hours - I have now pulled their 2WD pick-up out of a ditch twice. In between towing them out of the snow, I ferried his wife to our home, where my wife served her coffee and a tea cake.

The third time they ran off the road and buried the the pickup to the axle in snow, I suggested they call a wrecker because I was going home.

You callous bass turd! :laugh:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Thanks DABZ. Last year was supposed to be “my year” but this stupid COVID thing walked all over that so I’m giving myself a mulligan into 2021.
You're welcome dear. We all deserve to treat ourselves from time to time.
425204-la-pontiac-firebird-trans-am-de-burt-reynolds-vendue-a-prix-d-or.jpg
Puttyism at its finest. :lmao:

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning Pops and peeps. It's raining again this morning, which is okay with me. I'm dry and the french roast coffee is going down nice and smooth. I choose to be happy.

You did much more than should have been expected.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The tea cake was going too far.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and Monday Maniacs rejoice on the first day of March as we bid farewell to the February of My Discontent. Absolutely loathe that month except for Lincoln's birthday and I am sorry I gave him tickets to the play as a present.

I noticed a rather silly joke on my Bacon Calendar as I flipped over to a much better month. What do you call a bacon wrapped dinosaur? Jurassic Pork. I am going to check into the pay for that position because I think I can do better and only have to come up with 12.

Make this a good week and a better month and don't let the Ides getchya.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and Monday Maniacs rejoice on the first day of March as we bid farewell to the February of My Discontent. Absolutely loathe that month except for Lincoln's birthday and I am sorry I gave him tickets to the play as a present.

I noticed a rather silly joke on my Bacon Calendar as I flipped over to a much better month. What do you call a bacon wrapped dinosaur? Jurassic Pork. I am going to check into the pay for that position because I think I can do better and only have to come up with 12.

Make this a good week and a better month and don't let the Ides getchya.
It should be a Velociwraptor.........Triglycatops?

Xelda

Reaction score

NO! You are not the bad guy. That turd popped off with attitude right off the bad. He shouldn't have brought out his summer truck. I think I'm starting to understand your recent pistol purchase if the whole of Montana is going to behave this badly.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
NO! You are not the bad guy. That turd popped off with attitude right off the bad. He shouldn't have brought out his summer truck. I think I'm starting to understand your recent pistol purchase if the whole of Montana is going to behave this badly.
Nearly everyone we have in MT has been extremely friendly (especially, when they discover we are not relocating from California)... sort of the way I remember things as a boy in Texas... so, no real issues

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning Pops and everyone!

My big surprise yesterday was receiving a call from the dealership saying they were out getting my car and I would have it Wednesday, and then they called me at 430 and told me they had it and it would be detailed and ready to go in 2 hours and I could pick it up last night! I didn’t want to come to work today... just wanted to sit home in the garage and make goo goo eyes over her, but unfortunately that wasn’t happening. I’ll spend my weekend checking out all the bells and whistles.

Now I have to try to get focused on work while I daydream about her sitting in the lot just outside the back door to the office.

Going to have a great day! I hope you all do as well. (This new car thing is good for my attitude!:D)

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and everyone!

My big surprise yesterday was receiving a call from the dealership saying they were out getting my car and I would have it Wednesday, and then they called me at 430 and told me they had it and it would be detailed and ready to go in 2 hours and I could pick it up last night! I didn’t want to come to work today... just wanted to sit home in the garage and make goo goo eyes over her, but unfortunately that wasn’t happening. I’ll spend my weekend checking out all the bells and whistles.

Now I have to try to get focused on work while I daydream about her sitting in the lot just outside the back door to the office.

Going to have a great day! I hope you all do as well. (This new car thing is good for my attitude!:D)
Congratulations... Remember to enjoy that new car smell while you can. I would call in sick and go for a long leisurely drive.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and Popsadoodles. I need a new car! I adore the one I have, but it's not improving my mood.

Leon, I couldn't wait to hit play and watch the water ripple. It didn't ripple! The picture is beautiful though.
Hey I never drove one of those black transams with the golden eagle but I rode shot gun in one a lot --I used to ride with a girl that had one all over town.
Good times.
That sounds like good times. I had a cute sports car for a while in high school. My parents took it away when they heard I'd been driving it on two wheels at the fair grounds. The passenger side was in the air with the passenger looking at me. Fortunately landed back on it's feet. I haven't done that any more.