FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Good morning Pops and Popsadoodles. I need a new car! I adore the one I have, but it's not improving my mood.

Leon, I couldn't wait to hit play and watch the water ripple. It didn't ripple! The picture is beautiful though.

That sounds like good times. I had a cute sports car for a while in high school. My parents took it away when they heard I'd been driving it on two wheels at the fair grounds. The passenger side was in the air with the passenger looking at me. Fortunately landed back on it's feet. I haven't done that any more.
Dis the music come through for you?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and everyone!

My big surprise yesterday was receiving a call from the dealership saying they were out getting my car and I would have it Wednesday, and then they called me at 430 and told me they had it and it would be detailed and ready to go in 2 hours and I could pick it up last night! I didn’t want to come to work today... just wanted to sit home in the garage and make goo goo eyes over her, but unfortunately that wasn’t happening. I’ll spend my weekend checking out all the bells and whistles.

Now I have to try to get focused on work while I daydream about her sitting in the lot just outside the back door to the office.

Going to have a great day! I hope you all do as well. (This new car thing is good for my attitude!:D)
Congrats on the new baby, Jan! I forget, did you tell us what you got?

dallasdave

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and Popsadoodles. I need a new car! I adore the one I have, but it's not improving my mood.

Leon, I couldn't wait to hit play and watch the water ripple. It didn't ripple! The picture is beautiful though.

That sounds like good times. I had a cute sports car for a while in high school. My parents took it away when they heard I'd been driving it on two wheels at the fair grounds. The passenger side was in the air with the passenger looking at me. Fortunately landed back on it's feet. I haven't done that any more.
Wow :eek::omg::eek: quite the dare devil --Party on.:yourock: