FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and Popsadoodles. It's been a lazy week for me with nothing accomplished. It's embarrassing how little energy I've had. I didn't feel up to making something up to fill in for myself. That's bad. I hope everyone is doing well and avoiding the Covids. Talk to y'all later.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and Popsadoodles. It's been a lazy week for me with nothing accomplished. It's embarrassing how little energy I've had. I didn't feel up to making something up to fill in for myself. That's bad. I hope everyone is doing well and avoiding the Covids. Talk to y'all later.
But you’re doing okay in your recovery, right?

dallasdave

Reaction score
It's Saturday Night time to party and get it right :yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"Lazy" is okay, as long as it's not "lethargic", due to the monster, as CC calls it.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and peeps. I'm starting to make plans to take all the grands to the Bahamas during summer break. We took everyone with us on a Bahamas cruise for our 50th wedding anniversary in 2019 and they loved it. So they should really enjoy spending a couple of weeks there.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and peeps. I'm starting to make plans to take all the grands to the Bahamas during summer break. We took everyone with us on a Bahamas cruise for our 50th wedding anniversary in 2019 and they loved it. So they should really enjoy spending a couple of weeks there.
Where do we sign up to be part of this family???

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For some victims, it takes time to fully recover and get their energy back and since you were hospitalized with oxygen deficiency, I think this is going to be a process for you to get back to normal.

One day at a time, one foot in front of the other and before you know it, you're 11 miles from home and really tired now. So, walk in circles, check the neighborhood for a tether ball pole and use that. That would be a better use of the pole than the stupid game. Hope I am not insulting some Grand Champion on the site. If I am, go ahead and identify yourself for shaming.

X girl, you just keep checking in with us and we'll do our best to help you along.

Xelda

Reaction score
It's Saturday Night time to party and get it right :yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:
Yes, indeed!
It feels like the hokey pokey, one step forward and one step back. I really want to say I'm improving, but it doesn't feel like it.
"Lazy" is okay, as long as it's not "lethargic", due to the monster, as CC calls it.
The jury is still out on that one.
How happy are you that your anniversary wasn't in 2020? We're happy it wasn't.
For some victims, it takes time to fully recover and get their energy back and since you were hospitalized with oxygen deficiency, I think this is going to be a process for you to get back to normal.

One day at a time, one foot in front of the other and before you know it, you're 11 miles from home and really tired now. So, walk in circles, check the neighborhood for a tether ball pole and use that. That would be a better use of the pole than the stupid game. Hope I am not insulting some Grand Champion on the site. If I am, go ahead and identify yourself for shaming.

X girl, you just keep checking in with us and we'll do our best to help you along.
Thanks Coachadoodles, that helps quite a bit.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, indeed!

It feels like the hokey pokey, one step forward and one step back. I really want to say I'm improving, but it doesn't feel like it.

The jury is still out on that one.

Thanks Coachadoodles, that helps quite a bit.
Stay strong, Doll. We can't fight it for you, but we're here to help if you need us.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. The grands are on spring break so I took bought them kolaches and donuts, then we went to the closed golf course to look for lost balls. It's a good start to the new week.

Yes, indeed!

If it was in 2020, we'd probably have divorced. What a rotten year.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops, afternoon Jobs. Good Afternoon Fellas and good afternoon to all who have stopped in and visited the thread.

So, another Monday, nothing much new though. Had Grilled Cheese and a bowl of hot Green Chile Stew for lunch. Was pretty good.

So, it's a little cold here today. Been nice the last week or so but looks like we might have a little overcast and some wind for the next few days.

Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope you are all well. Stay safe, take good care of yourselves please.

Everybody, finish Monday off strong and get a good head start on kicking Tuesdays butt! Winter is headed out and Spring is coming strong! All of that is good news!

Peace.....