FEATURED Morning Pops!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Morning Pops and friends, I hope everyone is well, happy and ready for the weekend. I'm recovering from a surgery and having a hard time using my phone to message here, so I will probably be a ghost for awhile, got a ways to go, but I'm in great shape minus some broken bones etc.
Have a great day and don't do anything I wouldn't do more than 3 times :thumbup:

kskboys

Reaction score
Morning Pops and friends, I hope everyone is well, happy and ready for the weekend. I'm recovering from a surgery and having a hard time using my phone to message here, so I will probably be a ghost for awhile, got a ways to go, but I'm in great shape minus some broken bones etc.
Have a great day and don't do anything I wouldn't do more than 3 times :thumbup:
i loves waffles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get well soon.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Having a hard time using your phone? What bones did you break???

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and all those that venture here.

@Streetwise sorry to hear about your surgery... hope for a speedy recovery.

I thought winter had taken a recess, but noooooo.... woke up this morning to a light snow and temperatures right around 30 F. I think today is a good day to finish a number of indoor chores.

It's interesting the way you meet your neighbors around here. A few days ago, I posted a note to the other residents in our area (there are 10 homes scattered over a couple hundred acres and for road maintenance and snow clearing purposes, we have formed a very loose HOA) that I planned to burn a small pile of timber. One neighbor showed up in an oversized pickup with a fully functional water tank and pump -- basically, a mini-fire truck -- and another neighbor showed up stating he was told I had a liquor cabinet full of quality bourbon. So, the three of us maintained a fire watch while sipping bourbon. My wife causally commented to me later that we looked like a few rejects from the movie "Deliverance", lacking only banjo music in the background.

I swear this really happened -- we organized a "meet and greet" with a few more of our new neighbors this weekend. In the invitation, I mentioned that I will serve chicken and steak fajitas and asked if anyone had food allergies or any special requests. One couple, whom we have yet to meet and have just moved here from CA, advised that they loved Mexican food, but don't like anything spicy or too fatty and hoped we had fresh fruit. Now, I am not a culinary wizard but, "I love Mexican food" and "... don't like anything spicy or too fatty and hope we have plenty of fruit" just doesn't seem to fit in the same meal plan. The fire truck guy offered a few choice comments about the CA newbies.

Got to love Montana.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Welcome to the Weekend! @Streetwise , hoping everything heals properly and you have a minimum of pain during the process. Good Luck.
We had a stormy day all day yesterday, but Mother Nature is in a kinder, gentler mood today. Not a cloud in the sky and a gentle breeze flowing the cool air. Outdoors has that super fresh, sort of earthy aroma. She's a fickle incarnation, but I love her when she's in a good mood.
@daboyzruleperiod , The guy behind the cart was Charlie. He had a heart attack and died. Since we only had four holes left to play, we just tied him to the cart and finished our game.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Welcome to the Weekend! @Streetwise , hoping everything heals properly and you have a minimum of pain during the process. Good Luck.
We had a stormy day all day yesterday, but Mother Nature is in a kinder, gentler mood today. Not a cloud in the sky and a gentle breeze flowing the cool air. Outdoors has that super fresh, sort of earthy aroma. She's a fickle incarnation, but I love her when she's in a good mood.
@daboyzruleperiod , The guy behind the cart was Charlie. He had a heart attack and died. Since we only had four holes left to play, we just tied him to the cart and finished our game.
He's lucky you tied him to the cart, the drag had to be awful. The sacrifices we make for those we love, sigh.

Xelda

Reaction score
How did I miss this? I'm so sorry and hope you recover extra fast.

As for anything you would do more than 3 times, @kskboys turns that kind of stuff into an art.