FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Morning Pops and Popsadoodles. I don't know how it happened, but it's Monday again. I'd like to start out with a fresh get well wish for Street and Happy Birthday Mr. @Runwildboys. The rest of you please stay safe and don't do what Street did. Especially you, Coachadoodles. I know you'll now be looking for a two story house fire out of spite.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and Popsadoodles. I don't know how it happened, but it's Monday again. I'd like to start out with a fresh get well wish for Street and Happy Birthday Mr. @Runwildboys. The rest of you please stay safe and don't do what Street did. Especially you, Coachadoodles. I know you'll now be looking for a two story house fire out of spite.
Thanks Doll, but it's not my birthday.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and peeps. Yesterday was so windy I had to take my flags down so the pole wouldn't bend. Today is supposed to be worse with gusts around 40 mph.
@ABQCOWBOY Where are you, buddy? I hope everything is copasetic with you and yours.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and peeps. Yesterday was so windy I had to take my flags down so the pole wouldn't bend. Today is supposed to be worse with gusts around 40 mph.
@ABQCOWBOY Where are you, buddy? I hope everything is copasetic with you and yours.

Hey Leon,

I'm good. Just working, waiting for the draft and taking care of little guys. Got two coming over today so looks like it's gonna be Pizza and Milk for Lunch!

Morning Pops, morning Jobs. Good Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stop in and visit this thread today.

I hope everybody is doing well. If not, you know what to do to change it.

Who's got game today? For whomever it is, this one is for you.

This is CCR and Fortunate Son to start the day.

Last edited:

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and Popsadoodles. I got up early to feed my squirrels which hopefully keeps them out of the bird feeder.

I hope you don't mind, but I celebrated early. :grin: This just extends the celebration. On the second day of Runny's birthday, I bought something just for me. Two pair of sandals so my toes can move free!
Doing better, thank you.
They must have you on the good drugs. The ones that make you feel so good, you could paint your house except for the issues that got you those drugs to begin with. Not that I know anything about that.

On a very sad and somber note, Montanalo has been eaten by a bear. Unless someone's seen him, we can only hope for the best and assume a hilarious but grisly end for our beloved northern Cowboy.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and peeps. Happy hump day. We were supposed to have "damaging" thunderstorms last night but, if we did, it sure didn't wake me up. Enjoy the downhill slide to the weekend.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
On a very sad and somber note, Montanalo has been eaten by a bear. Unless someone's seen him, we can only hope for the best and assume a hilarious but grisly end for our beloved northern Cowboy.
Too funny! Nope, not eaten by a bear - still very much alive and somewhat functioning.

Have been spending a lot of time in my man cave.. I mean shop.. unpacking and arranging tools and dive gear. My wife strolled in, took a photo and left claiming the shop will never be that organized ever again. Not sure what she trying to tell me. HA!!

I don't know if any of you are contemplating a house renovation but I can tell you that there is a huge logjam for even the most basic goods and materials. New oven and range top... 3-4 months, washer and dryer... 2-3 months, new sinks and faucets for the bathrooms... 1-2 months. It's just ridiculous. And, for someone not blessed with a lot of patience, it is teeth-grindingly slow.

So, is everyone ready for the draft? Here are my predictions:. Scenes from the Cowboy's war room will seem to suggest we have just drafted 6 or 8 HOF'ers, there will be no less than 2 Jerry Jones' moments in which he appears coherent, and at least one draftee whom we all go "Who?"

Hope you have a great hump day.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Too funny! Nope, not eaten by a bear - still very much alive and somewhat functioning.

Have been spending a lot of time in my man cave.. I mean shop.. unpacking and arranging tools and dive gear. My wife strolled in, took a photo and left claiming the shop will never be that organized ever again. Not sure what she trying to tell me. HA!!

I don't know if any of you are contemplating a house renovation but I can tell you that there is a huge logjam for even the most basic goods and materials. New oven and range top... 3-4 months, washer and dryer... 2-3 months, new sinks and faucets for the bathrooms... 1-2 months. It's just ridiculous. And, for someone not blessed with a lot of patience, it is teeth-grindingly slow.

So, is everyone ready for the draft? Here are my predictions:. Scenes from the Cowboy's war room will seem to suggest we have just drafted 6 or 8 HOF'ers, there will be no less than 2 Jerry Jones' moments in which he appears coherent, and at least one draftee whom we all go "Who?"

Hope you have a great hump day.
Wow, that's a long time to wear dirty underwear. At least you have excuse now!

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and Popsadoodles. I woke up extra early to wish Runny a Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday to yooooouuuuu! I saw a mug for you on Amazon yesterday. It said; I would go outside but it's to peopley today.

Montanalo!!!! You're alive!!!! We're going to name you Outruns Bears. As for the delays in shipping, it only applies to folks in Canadian annexes.

Have a good one everyone!