FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning Pops and pen pals. Welcome to the Weekend!

Afternoon Pops and everyone.

Hope everyone here is doing well. Been working crazy hours but finally have someone here I can turf all the residential real estate files to do I’m back to just commercial files again.

Got back on a regular walking regimen each day starting May 1st... and met someone along the way so things have been running in my favor more so now than previously. I’ve lost track of everything here on the site so will have to go back and refamiliarize myself with what’s been happening, although I’m sure there’s a video or photographic evidence somewhere knowing this group.

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend.
Jan, I'm glad good things are happening for you. Good luck with the lucky someone you met. Keep smiling', darlin'

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Afternoon Pops and everyone.

Hope everyone here is doing well. Been working crazy hours but finally have someone here I can turf all the residential real estate files to do I’m back to just commercial files again.

Got back on a regular walking regimen each day starting May 1st... and met someone along the way so things have been running in my favor more so now than previously. I’ve lost track of everything here on the site so will have to go back and refamiliarize myself with what’s been happening, although I’m sure there’s a video or photographic evidence somewhere knowing this group.

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend.
You really think we're going to let "met someone along the way" go that easy? Au contraire, mademoiselle (which is Cajun for No way, baby)

M'lady, I've given up on love the second time around and when I know of that happening for someone else I know, I need to soak in that like a warm tub.

And I don't know just how many times the cock crowed, I think it was three, but others denied knowing this group. The loss is theirs and our choice whether to include them or not. We are the shunners, not the shunned.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
You really think we're going to let "met someone along the way" go that easy? Au contraire, mademoiselle (which is Cajun for No way, baby)

M'lady, I've given up on love the second time around and when I know of that happening for someone else I know, I need to soak in that like a warm tub.

And I don't know just how many times the cock crowed, I think it was three, but others denied knowing this group. The loss is theirs and our choice whether to include them or not. We are the shunners, not the shunned.

I really missed the humor on the site. I’m reading some of these posts at 3:30 a.m. literally laughing out loud! “Cajun for no way, baby” killed me, Coach:lmao:. Idk where this is going for sure, and for reasons we both have we are moving slow but with intent to move forward. I’m around 5’3” and I like my guys taller (makes for great bear huggers when you’re my height) - Elisha was 6’4” and I’d say this guy (let’s call him “Sam”) is about the same. Sam is career military with 25+ years in. Big guy with a big heart. I’ve only told two people in my family about him as I don’t want a bunch of jabbering and gossip to start. Will give it a few more months before I say anything I suppose. Ironically he’s from Virginia Beach, so if this all goes well perhaps I will end up out there nearer my daughter. Thought crossed my mind, but time will tell. More as our story develops later but I think it’s safe to say I’m twitterpated.You can soak on that for a while Coach.:)

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning Pops and everyone.

Slowly getting through some of the posts I’ve missed while I was “absent”. I see most of the regular regulars, but where’s Xelda???

It’s 0400 and I’m about a half hour from getting up and moving for my morning steps.

Gonna be overcast for most of the day here and mid-eighties, so hopefully that keeps the worst of the heat at bay. Gotta mow the grass today and will do so this afternoon once it dries out a little. That is all I’ve got on my agenda. This has been an easy weekend... nice not chasing around for a change.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I really missed the humor on the site. I’m reading some of these posts at 3:30 a.m. literally laughing out loud! “Cajun for no way, baby” killed me, Coach:lmao:. Idk where this is going for sure, and for reasons we both have we are moving slow but with intent to move forward. I’m around 5’3” and I like my guys taller (makes for great bear huggers when you’re my height) - Elisha was 6’4” and I’d say this guy (let’s call him “Sam”) is about the same. Sam is career military with 25+ years in. Big guy with a big heart. I’ve only told two people in my family about him as I don’t want a bunch of jabbering and gossip to start. Will give it a few more months before I say anything I suppose. Ironically he’s from Virginia Beach, so if this all goes well perhaps I will end up out there nearer my daughter. Thought crossed my mind, but time will tell. More as our story develops later but I think it’s safe to say I’m twitterpated.You can soak on that for a while Coach.:)
Having made up my share of words, I am impressed with "Twitterpated". Assuming it is not some form of new age disease, I congratulate you. On a serious note, all the best for you and "Sam".

It's cool (mid-40's) and raining - the sort of steady, comforting rain that makes you want to curl up with a blanket, a good book and a cat or three and just enjoy the solitude.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Having made up my share of words, I am impressed with "Twitterpated". Assuming it is not some form of new age disease, I congratulate you. On a serious note, all the best for you and "Sam".

It's cool (mid-40's) and raining - the sort of steady, comforting rain that makes you want to curl up with a blanket, a good book and a cat or three and just enjoy the solitude.

I believe twitterpated came from a Disney movie... Bambi I think... yeah, I totally stole it:rolleyes::D.

Definitely good snuggle down weather!

kskboys

Reaction score
Morning Pops and everyone.

Slowly getting through some of the posts I’ve missed while I was “absent”. I see most of the regular regulars, but where’s Xelda???

It’s 0400 and I’m about a half hour from getting up and moving for my morning steps.

Gonna be overcast for most of the day here and mid-eighties, so hopefully that keeps the worst of the heat at bay. Gotta mow the grass today and will do so this afternoon once it dries out a little. That is all I’ve got on my agenda. This has been an easy weekend... nice not chasing around for a change.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Rumor has it that Xelda is dancing at the Penthouse Executive Club as the new Gypsy Rose Lee.

kskboys

Reaction score
Say has anybody seen my, sweet Xelda Rose
Here's a picture when she was my, sweet Xelda Jo
Now she's got, rings on her fingers, and bells on her toes
Say has anybody seen my, sweet Xelda Rose

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning Pops and pen pals. Dawn is breaking and we are told to expect more showers and possibly a thunderstorm. We've had the same weather pattern for about a week now, with another one tomorrow, before it's supposed to be sunny. Good thing I love rain.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Morning Pops and pen pals. Dawn is breaking and we are told to expect more showers and possibly a thunderstorm. We've had the same weather pattern for about a week now, with another one tomorrow, before it's supposed to be sunny. Good thing I love rain.
I've never seen it rain this much during the spring time Just moved to Idabel OK from Grand Prairie TX and have never seen it this cool outside this time of year .I like the cooler part but this is way to much rain. And it is Crappie season so no fishing all the lakes are over full.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and Popsadoodles. I'm sorry for the absence, but I've been and continue to be furious with myself. I'm not on speaking terms with me right now. I've tried kicking my butt all over the house, but can't reach it. I guess that's what significant others are for. I did ram my butt against a brick wall, but it didn't do any good. I need a foot in a shoe (I prefer rounded toe running shoes over steel toed boots) to get proper vengeance against myself. I already know that I won't learn from it, but I will have a reminder of just how mad I can make myself. It's still kind of entertaining to be me, but still!!!! Other than that, I don't want to talk about it.

The Montanalo dream home 2.0 looks like all those post cards of places that are too cold to visit. I'll need to see the summer version with only a light dusting of snow before I can give an honest review. In the summer, that snow might be welcome to us in the deep south and Manhattan.

Soooo, we weren't being avoided as much as we were being cheated on. I'm not saying names JAN but we all know who the guilty party is, JAN. I hope things go well and Mister Man is a good one for you. You can gossip to us all you want, we won't tell anyone that's not a Cowboy's fan. It's our code. If you think about it, ask him how good he is at butt kicking. Just curious.

My friends, I've missed you all but felt that y'all were better off without me. Yeah, I've felt that kind of low. I hope everyone is doing well and is safe from bears, relatives behaving badly, Eagles fans, Texas red necks and Manhattan. Also for ksk to be up to his neck in farm animals with questionable morals.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and Popsadoodles. I'm sorry for the absence, but I've been and continue to be furious with myself. I'm not on speaking terms with me right now. I've tried kicking my butt all over the house, but can't reach it. I guess that's what significant others are for. I did ram my butt against a brick wall, but it didn't do any good. I need a foot in a shoe (I prefer rounded toe running shoes over steel toed boots) to get proper vengeance against myself. I already know that I won't learn from it, but I will have a reminder of just how mad I can make myself. It's still kind of entertaining to be me, but still!!!! Other than that, I don't want to talk about it.

The Montanalo dream home 2.0 looks like all those post cards of places that are too cold to visit. I'll need to see the summer version with only a light dusting of snow before I can give an honest review. In the summer, that snow might be welcome to us in the deep south and Manhattan.

Soooo, we weren't being avoided as much as we were being cheated on. I'm not saying names JAN but we all know who the guilty party is, JAN. I hope things go well and Mister Man is a good one for you. You can gossip to us all you want, we won't tell anyone that's not a Cowboy's fan. It's our code. If you think about it, ask him how good he is at butt kicking. Just curious.

My friends, I've missed you all but felt that y'all were better off without me. Yeah, I've felt that kind of low. I hope everyone is doing well and is safe from bears, relatives behaving badly, Eagles fans, Texas red necks and Manhattan. Also for ksk to be up to his neck in farm animals with questionable morals.
Which with the questionable morals, ksk or the farm animals?

You are taking that "we are our own worst enemies" too hard. You've got to be easier on yourself. I am constantly forgiving myself....in advance. I have a special forgiveness and prayer that I use. The forgiveness is a blanket, covers me for the night combination excuses and understanding because I know the perp so well. The prayer is "God, please find someone else to watch tonight".

GrammaJan

Reaction score

Good to see you back here Xel, with or without footwear lodged in questionable places! As for “Sam”, he’s a military officer so, yeah, gonna say he’s got butt kicking cred:D