FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Lol you guuuuyyysss…:facepalm: he needs to get through something before we can really explore this relationship (and this is my first relationship since my guy passed 5 years ago), so it’s good for both of us I think to have things moving slowly though it’s driving us both crazy lol. I haven’t scared him off yet and I know for certain there is mutual interest. That’s all the deets you’re getting. I won’t “kiss and tell:D
This does not compute.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
I hope your trip goes off without a hitch and you enjoy yourself. Remember we're interested in Sam, so don't throw that all away over some booty call.

I went through the Atlanta airport once with my ex. We got on the tram with all the poles to keep people from flying all over the place. We'd gotten off at the wrong stop, so we had to get back on. One other guy got on with us. The tram let us know it was getting ready to take off so grab something and hold on. At that point I yelled "LUDICROUS SPEED" and the other guy nearly lost it. Dark Helmet and I have something in common.

As for my dreams, I normally try to get the basic details down and don't add the good flavor like Coachadoodles does.

I saw a tip for travelling for you. Take a picture of your stove on your phone before you leave home. That way you can let your brain rest on the "did I turn it off" stuff. That goes for other things you might worry about as well.

Interesting idea about the stove… and for the record I’m interested in Sam too. Sure would love to keep him around, and no, I don’t want to just be a booty call. That would break my heart. This guy easily goes 6’2” to my 5’3” and I feel very safe around him. If he weren’t going to be away next week for work I would’ve tried to get him to go with me for sure.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol you guuuuyyysss…:facepalm: he needs to get through something before we can really explore this relationship (and this is my first relationship since my guy passed 5 years ago), so it’s good for both of us I think to have things moving slowly though it’s driving us both crazy lol. I haven’t scared him off yet and I know for certain there is mutual interest. That’s all the deets you’re getting. I won’t “kiss and tell”:D
"Won't kiss and tell"? That seems... well, uh, a bit extreme, doesn't it?

Just make something up

:laugh:

Xelda

Reaction score
"Won't kiss and tell"? That seems... well, uh, a bit extreme, doesn't it?

Just make something up

:laugh:
Ok, ok. I'll do it for her.
My imagination won’t let me. It’s been censored :muttley:
I had an aunt that called something her possum.. I told her not to show her possum to the doctors when she was hospitalized. She turned blood red and promised not to. I can just insert wild life for imagination's sake. ksk will love that

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol you guuuuyyysss…:facepalm: he needs to get through something before we can really explore this relationship (and this is my first relationship since my guy passed 5 years ago), so it’s good for both of us I think to have things moving slowly though it’s driving us both crazy lol. I haven’t scared him off yet and I know for certain there is mutual interest. That’s all the deets you’re getting. I won’t “kiss and tell”:D
I so wanted to make a joke about your promiscuity, but I don't want to risk your being offended....Woulda been pretty funny though.
:muttley:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sorry if this breaks your hearts, folks, but I wanted to check the veracity of the video posted a while back, and I found a couple of videos that dispute it:

and this: