FEATURED Morning Pops!

kskboys

Reaction score
Yep, got cut Tuesday, a week ago. That's why they use business days, the usual M-F ones.

I did get a message from my primary about my blood panel and he ended it with "awaiting pathology report" and that was yesterday.

And I am not sure I am so keen you making fun out of my serious, OK, could be serious, condition with crayon jokes.

Jeez, I come here for hugs and what do I get? Jokes. Actually, I prefer jokes to hugs because hugs don't make me laugh except this one time a woman with really long arms gave me a hug to remember.
Pssssst. That was a spider.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Happy Bday you secksy thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and Xelda should give us a twosome dance in honor of this oh so auspicious occasion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you ksk… lol but you realize you’ve just primed DABZ to dig in deep in her bottomless bag and pull out a video…:laugh:

Xelda

Reaction score
81Z9u32CO6L._AC_AA220_.jpg
Ain't it cute? I'm sending this to a friend in Dallas. She needs it in her garden. I don't know why, maybe she needs a smile.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Momma puts ham hocks in her beans. They are so good that I'd want them for my last meal.

OMG sooo good!!! Instead of making my regular cornbread I put my batter on the griddle and make corn cakes to go with them. Was hard to find smoked hocks around here last winter tho. Ham hocks and beans are a “must have” for me every year. Once the cooler temps of Fall start to set in its game on for all those types of foods

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Naw, I didn't take it that way RW. BTW, you don't know what you are missing. I mean, it's basically beans cooked with ham cooked in. Gives it some flavor is all. It's good!
Oh, I never intentionally stayed away from it, but the name always made me think it was the part of the pig just above the feet...but now I might seek it out.