FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When are they going to take that thing out? Tell them you know some crazy folks that offered to do it for $100.00. I'll only charge $50 in the friends and family discount.
What thing out? The gall bladder? That's been gone for 3 weeks. That's what they were doing the pathology report on along with some mystery tissue. I am not itching or yellow and I'll take that but I know I am not normal and let's not discuss my normal range. On my best day, I can barely do abnormal.

I also have stopped dropping a pound a day and I will take that as a very good sign because that concerned the GI doc more than anything. It's one of those first sign things but I stopped losing after a month. I am not sure how much was the gall bladder and how much was the energy burned scratching. I could have easily worked off a pound a day. He also said it could have been my messed up sleep pattern, for 3 weeks I didn't sleep over an hour at a time. I coasted through the MRI like a trooper because I was just too tired to be claustrophobic.

Egads, I sound like one of those old women under the hair dryer at the salon and I swore that would never be me, talking about all my ailments and my pills.

And speaking of pills, and I was, why did they stop making pills in all those cool colors so my great grandmother and grandmother would know which ones to take and when before they settled down to an afternoon of talking to the soap operas with a lot of Oh no's and um, um, um.....disapproving of someone's behavior, usually a low down cheatin' man. That's why I stayed faithful, I could hear them going um, um, um if I strayed. I could also hear my wife's threat of the mantle and pickle jar. Personally, I thought the mantle was overkill. And depending on what ground I was on, often shaky, that could be anything from a gherkin jar to the large jar of hamburger dills.

Ok, see how I fixed that whining about my ailments, right back to abnormal thinking.....works every time.

Seriously, love you guys for the support, means a lot to me. Other than my older son, because he's been my driver, none of my family or friends know about this. I figure if there's something to tell them, I will tell them then. I have told my buddy Mike and his reaction made me sorry that I did. You tell people that have lost loved ones to that monster that it might be back in their life, it is a real punch to the gut.

Last edited:

Xelda

Reaction score
Coachadoodles, I don't handle this kind of stress well. Not for any of my Popsadoodles. Y'all hear that? Stay well!

I thought they were going to take the offending spinkter out and maybe put in a wine cork, toy squeaker or tiny Jack Daniels bottle like they have on airplanes. Tell your doctors I'm losing patience and for them to get their stuff together fast. In the mean time, forgive and over look me.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coachadoodles, I don't handle this kind of stress well. Not for any of my Popsadoodles. Y'all hear that? Stay well!

I thought they were going to take the offending spinkter out and maybe put in a wine cork, toy squeaker or tiny Jack Daniels bottle like they have on airplanes. Tell your doctors I'm losing patience and for them to get their stuff together fast. In the mean time, forgive and over look me.
LOL, nothing to forgive. And I could never, nor would I ever want to, overlook you.

I have a stent in my bile duct, and I don't even know what color it is and am concerned about fashion because it is style before substance. Supposed to get that out in 20 days but I am not sure where they're going to be on elective surgery and if this would be considered that. I was told it is plastic and will denigrate and there you have it. Damned Medicare wouldn't spring for a titanium stent like they did for my hip. And I am joking for sure about Medicare, got 0 complaints with them, so far I am out 0 money. I think they took my gall bladder, messy as it was, in a barter arrangement so they could study the rare sob.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning, Pops and everyone. I saw some good things from some of the rooks in last night's exhibition. I only watched until half-time because I hate back-up fests.
TGIF! and TGIR!
Yep, pretend games are a waste of time to me and last night was no exception, just want no major injuries.

There were already calls for McC to be fired, the game might not be entertaining but this crazy forum always is.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and Friends,

Rain... after nearly two months of heat, we've been blessed with a slow, steady, cooling rain. There is nothing quite as soothing as setting on your back porch and listening to the rain and, it is all the more special given the number of forest fires in NW Montana. A local newspaper carried a photo of a fireman squatting along a forest road, drenched in rain and smiling... doesn't get any better than that.

Happy Sunday, everyone

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning Pops and everyone.

Supposed to have a budget meeting with myself today and am trying to get out of it. Don't want to hear the scolding from me about the money I spent yesterday.

Bought a new laptop. Mine was so old and slow aaaannndd... I've decided (with a little prodding) to take some online classes. I received a pay raise while I was away, but after some situations on a file I handled last week on a closing where I ultimately ended up working all of my seller's numbers and then all of the buyer's side numbers so the girl in the other office knew what she needed to submit to her bookkeeper to run the checks to settle, I decided I'm much better at my job and managing others than I gave myself credit for and that I've been underestimating my value and abilities. Time to tweak my resume' and build in some more employable skills. Lots of changes coming for me in the next few years. If everything works out with Sam (and I have no good read on that yet as he is/we are still slowly working through the minefield that is his current situation) then I'll ultimately end up in Virginia Beach anyway so the next year is my time to work on me and improving my situation. Scared to death to step into a new phase... God I hate change and I'm not sure how I'll handle it, but I've got a few people around me who've "got my six" (got my back) so I'm hoping I can handle what I've been challenged to do. Terrified to tears that I will fail myself... always have lacked self-confidence and self esteem, but I really need to finally get past it, hence the challenge.

For now, I think I will go put on my swimsuit and sunscreen and sit it the back yard for a bit.

Everyone have a nice and relaxing Sunday. I'm ready for summer to be gone and hoping for a nice long Fall season!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and everyone.

Supposed to have a budget meeting with myself today and am trying to get out of it. Don't want to hear the scolding from me about the money I spent yesterday.

Bought a new laptop. Mine was so old and slow aaaannndd... I've decided (with a little prodding) to take some online classes. I received a pay raise while I was away, but after some situations on a file I handled last week on a closing where I ultimately ended up working all of my seller's numbers and then all of the buyer's side numbers so the girl in the other office knew what she needed to submit to her bookkeeper to run the checks to settle, I decided I'm much better at my job and managing others than I gave myself credit for and that I've been underestimating my value and abilities. Time to tweak my resume' and build in some more employable skills. Lots of changes coming for me in the next few years. If everything works out with Sam (and I have no good read on that yet as he is/we are still slowly working through the minefield that is his current situation) then I'll ultimately end up in Virginia Beach anyway so the next year is my time to work on me and improving my situation. Scared to death to step into a new phase... God I hate change and I'm not sure how I'll handle it, but I've got a few people around me who've "got my six" (got my back) so I'm hoping I can handle what I've been challenged to do. Terrified to tears that I will fail myself... always have lacked self-confidence and self esteem, but I really need to finally get past it, hence the challenge.

For now, I think I will go put on my swimsuit and sunscreen and sit it the back yard for a bit.

Everyone have a nice and relaxing Sunday. I'm ready for summer to be gone and hoping for a nice long Fall season!
Be confident, but not cocky... You'll be better than fine!

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and Popsadoodles. I hope everyone is doing well and ABQ has a glorious meal to tell us about. Nothing but good golf math for Leon and peaceful rain for Bear Chow. An extended relaxing day for Runstradomos. A day of healing and feeling better for Coachadoodles and Street. A solid and fruitful butt chewing for Jan followed by accepting her true worth. A joyous Sunday for Dabz. Strength, wisdom and guidance for Bob. A randy new critter for ksk and good thoughts for everyone who stops by.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and Popsadoodles. I hope everyone is doing well and ABQ has a glorious meal to tell us about. Nothing but good golf math for Leon and peaceful rain for Bear Chow. An extended relaxing day for Runstradomos. A day of healing and feeling better for Coachadoodles and Street. A solid and fruitful butt chewing for Jan followed by accepting her true worth. A joyous Sunday for Dabz. Strength, wisdom and guidance for Bob. A randy new critter for ksk and good thoughts for everyone who stops by.

Feels like Christmas with you doling out all this good cheer!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"A randy new critter for ksk"
:lmao::lmao2::laugh:

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Good morning Pops and Friends,

Rain... after nearly two months of heat, we've been blessed with a slow, steady, cooling rain. There is nothing quite as soothing as setting on your back porch and listening to the rain and, it is all the more special given the number of forest fires in NW Montana. A local newspaper carried a photo of a fireman squatting along a forest road, drenched in rain and smiling... doesn't get any better than that.

Happy Sunday, everyone
I love doing that. And I mean love it.