FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
FAV5ROdX0AQSdse

kskboys

Reaction score
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't know why. I love you like I do. I don't know why, but I do. I don't know why. You thrill me like you do. I don't know why, but you do.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and Friends,

My wife returns this Saturday from her trip to Russia to see family. I have quickly re-stock the liquor cabinet and clean the basement.

The basement is a bit of a mess - I am remodeling a closet and bathroom area to create a sauna. Demolition has created an unholy amount of dust. Thank goodness for a shop vac!

The fall colors are really starting to emerge and will probably peak in the next 2-3 weeks.

I often talk flippanty about bear encounters. Make no mistake, I have a healthy amount of respect for them, especially this time of year when their packing on weight for winter. Anytime I am out in the woods, I am packing my handgun andpepper spray.

Still bummed that the Cowboy's game isn't broadcast in our area.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and Friends,

My wife returns this Saturday from her trip to Russia to see family. I have quickly re-stock the liquor cabinet and clean the basement.

The basement is a bit of a mess - I am remodeling a closet and bathroom area to create a sauna. Demolition has created an unholy amount of dust. Thank goodness for a shop vac!

The fall colors are really starting to emerge and will probably peak in the next 2-3 weeks.

I often talk flippanty about bear encounters. Make no mistake, I have a healthy amount of respect for them, especially this time of year when their packing on weight for winter. Anytime I am out in the woods, I am packing my handgun andpepper spray.

Still bummed that the Cowboy's game isn't broadcast in our area.
Mine either, but Monday, when the game was on, I clicked on the Cowboys website and they were showing the game in real time on my phone. Gonna have to see if it happens on Sunday!