FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and Friends,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Our niece and nephew along with their two kids (11 yo boy and 13 yo girl) drove down from Calgary on Christmas eve.

This was our first Christmas in our Montana home and, to be honest, it was one of the best Christmases ever.

Aside from eating way too much good food, my wife and l took the kids tobogganing. Later, i took them for a ride in my 4WD utility vehicle. On one particularly icy portion of the road, we started sliding sideways. Fortunately, they didn't freak out and, in fact, they thought I did it on purpose. Little did they know I nearly pooped my pants.

We ended the evening playing board games and watching a Disney movie.

Kind of like a Norman Rockwell painting.

BTW, my avatar is our home on Christmas eve.
It's a lovely home, Montanalo but some of us still prefer Leon's beach house. If I were at your home, I'd be like "You want me to do something outside? You mean leave your house on purpose? You must be crazy."

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's a lovely home, Montanalo but some of us still prefer Leon's beach house. If I were at your home, I'd be like "You want me to do something outside? You mean leave your house on purpose? You must be crazy."
It's a gorgeous house, and if he's ever looking for a roommate, just move the house to Leon's neighborhood and I'm in!

Xelda

Reaction score
Speaking of Disney, I was on the internet yesterday reading crazy conspiracy theories. One was that Walt's body had been frozen for future science to revive him. Therefore, I had a crazy dream. I was at work and all the computers broke. We were climbing the walls when momma gave me something to do. I was to make a large deposit at a particular bank and then take something in neatly folded blankets to the cemetery. I asked what it was, and she unfolded the blankets to reveal daddy. I'm starting to freak out, but she assures me everything is ok in the mother knows best kind of way.

I take the cash to the bank first because it's closest and that was a tremendous sum to have in my purse. I bring daddy in with me (dreams just don't make sense sometimes) and the blankets slip to reveal his head. He starts to come around and I say in my most calm freak out voice "Daddy?". He rolls his eyes a bit and then nods at me and starts to talk. While I'm in the middle of a meltdown everyone at the bank recognizes him. He cranks up his used car salesman spiel and they have a good time. I'm backed against the wall wondering what I'm going to tell momma.

Well Pops and Popsadoodles was a peek inside my subconscious. A few days ago, Serena Williams and I were shopping and before that I got mad at Coachadoodles. Runny was there, he can tell you. :huh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Speaking of Disney, I was on the internet yesterday reading crazy conspiracy theories. One was that Walt's body had been frozen for future science to revive him. Therefore, I had a crazy dream. I was at work and all the computers broke. We were climbing the walls when momma gave me something to do. I was to make a large deposit at a particular bank and then take something in neatly folded blankets to the cemetery. I asked what it was, and she unfolded the blankets to reveal daddy. I'm starting to freak out, but she assures me everything is ok in the mother knows best kind of way.

I take the cash to the bank first because it's closest and that was a tremendous sum to have in my purse. I bring daddy in with me (dreams just don't make sense sometimes) and the blankets slip to reveal his head. He starts to come around and I say in my most calm freak out voice "Daddy?". He rolls his eyes a bit and then nods at me and starts to talk. While I'm in the middle of a meltdown everyone at the bank recognizes him. He cranks up his used car salesman spiel and they have a good time. I'm backed against the wall wondering what I'm going to tell momma.

Well Pops and Popsadoodles was a peek inside my subconscious. A few days ago, Serena Williams and I were shopping and before that I got mad at Coachadoodles. Runny was there, he can tell you. :huh:
I don't blame her. Coachadoodles was being a butt!

Xelda

Reaction score
Morning Pops and Popsadoodles. It's day two WFT vs Dallas afterglow. If victory tastes sweet, and it does, Sunday was the equivalent of a whole cheesecake chased down with a dozen donuts. Your body will hate you for it, but your stomach will sing 'Let's Go Cowboys!!!'. Steele's and the defense's TDs were the decadent icing on that cheesecake.

I mentioned getting mad at Coachadoodles from a dream I had. Please believe I don't control the craziness; maybe being forced to suppress emotions growing up plays some part in it. Here goes: It stars me, Runny's avatar and an actor playing Coach.

I dreamt that I'd gotten a state-of-the-art motorcycle and it was purple. I could program it to do all sorts of things and I'm a sucker for buttons. I was playing with it and programmed it to head home after five minutes of idling unless I gave it some gas overriding the command. I meant to change the time on it. I'd already chased that thing a couple of times before going to visit Coach. When it took off again, I was too tired to chase it so I ran up to Coach's door and knocked harder than I should. When I told him the situation, he said maybe he should shave for his adoring audience. Runny was there and was asking what all my motorcycle could do. He said he'd help me get it and Coach pish poshed the idea. We got into his black Hummer and went in search of my rogue purple motorcycle.

The dream was about the 'ahs' of new technology with the frustration of figuring it out. Add an internal meltdown, last dream of the night and I woke up mad.

That's all folks. Another unsettling peek inside my subconscious. :popcorn:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and Popsadoodles. It's day two WFT vs Dallas afterglow. If victory tastes sweet, and it does, Sunday was the equivalent of a whole cheesecake chased down with a dozen donuts. Your body will hate you for it, but your stomach will sing 'Let's Go Cowboys!!!'. Steele's and the defense's TDs were the decadent icing on that cheesecake.

I mentioned getting mad at Coachadoodles from a dream I had. Please believe I don't control the craziness; maybe being forced to suppress emotions growing up plays some part in it. Here goes: It stars me, Runny's avatar and an actor playing Coach.

I dreamt that I'd gotten a state-of-the-art motorcycle and it was purple. I could program it to do all sorts of things and I'm a sucker for buttons. I was playing with it and programmed it to head home after five minutes of idling unless I gave it some gas overriding the command. I meant to change the time on it. I'd already chased that thing a couple of times before going to visit Coach. When it took off again, I was too tired to chase it so I ran up to Coach's door and knocked harder than I should. When I told him the situation, he said maybe he should shave for his adoring audience. Runny was there and was asking what all my motorcycle could do. He said he'd help me get it and Coach pish poshed the idea. We got into his black Hummer and went in search of my rogue purple motorcycle.

The dream was about the 'ahs' of new technology with the frustration of figuring it out. Add an internal meltdown, last dream of the night and I woke up mad.

Well, at least I know now why you were mad at me and you should be. My adoring public can handle a little stubble.

Although, when I used to be freshly shaved, I always told my wife "smooth as baby's butt and twice as cute". She started filling in the second half for me the last 20 years we were married. I don't know why it took her 22 years for the same saying every time I shaved. Now, I am wondering if she finished my saying for me, I would stop. Naaaaaah, 42 years? She knew better.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Oh, so close! I have a black Rogue and CC has a purple Hummer...Okay, okay, my Rogue is very dark green, and I don't know when's the last time CC had a Hummer of any kind.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

:laugh:

Good evening Pops and friends. X you crack me up :laugh:

By the way, who was the actor playing CC?

Xelda

Reaction score
:laugh:

Good evening Pops and friends. X you crack me up :laugh:

By the way, who was the actor playing CC?
It was an actor from a series I've watched a few times. He's built like a brick turd house, attractive and has a nice accent. Friends have seen him and started to watch the series with me. Oh wait, it was one of the other actors. The one that was hung for acting up in the first episode of last season. Seems there was a jealous husband pressing charges. You know how Coach is.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It was an actor from a series I've watched a few times. He's built like a brick turd house, attractive and has a nice accent. Friends have seen him and started to watch the series with me. Oh wait, it was one of the other actors. The one that was hung for acting up in the first episode of last season. Seems there was a jealous husband pressing charges. You know how Coach is.
CC is gonna get the wrong idea about him being hung.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Yikes!! It's cold this morning, -5F with a high today of only 5F.

@Xelda your comment about which actor played CC in your dream got me thinking about what we look like in real life.

Care to take a guess? I'll start and, believe me, I mean no disrespect to anyone, but whenever I read a post from @Runwildboys I picture Yule Brynner only with a really nice moustach. Why? Beats me, but that's what shows up in my tiny little man brain.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Yikes!! It's cold this morning, -5F with a high today of only 5F.

@Xelda your comment about which actor played CC in your dream got me thinking about what we look like in real life.

Care to take a guess? I'll start and, believe me, I mean no disrespect to anyone, but whenever I read a post from @Runwildboys I picture Yule Brynner only with a really nice moustach. Why? Beats me, but that's what shows up in my tiny little man brain.
You saw my avatar before I changed it. Lol. Picture Tim McGraw, but shaved head, goatee, and stockier.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Too funny... actually, I don't remember your old avatar unless it was a subliminal suggestion... so, I got pretty close?

Now, @GrammaJan conjures up images of Florence Henderson from the Brady Bunch
:lmao2:
Not even close! Very much a tomboy… no dresses for this girl if I can help it. I don’t get caught up in all that frilly lace, makeup etc… never have (WYSIWYG… what you see is what you get). Mom didn’t and so I wasn’t introduced to it. Nothing vane here. Very active, very loyal to my small group I allow to get close to me, don’t trust easily, love dogs, love helping people, love the Cowboys and being outdoors… and, for whomever is smart enough to see me for me and love me for who I AM, am the most committed partner they will likely ever meet. NOTE: I hate glitter with a passion!!! :D

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:lmao2:
Not even close! Very much a tomboy… no dresses for this girl if I can help it. I don’t get caught up in all that frilly lace, makeup etc… never have (WYSIWYG… what you see is what you get). Mom didn’t and so I wasn’t introduced to it. Nothing vane here. Very active, very loyal to my small group I allow to get close to me, don’t trust easily, love dogs, love helping people, love the Cowboys and being outdoors… and, for whomever is smart enough to see me for me and love me for who I AM, am the most committed partner they will likely ever meet. NOTE: I hate glitter with a passion!!! :D
OK, so I am batting 1 for 2... not too bad. Now, I will have to imagine someone else when I read your posts. Nonetheless, great description of you, @GrammaJan... Except for "love the Cowboys" part, sounds like my wife (she is just not into sports or politics, for that matter)

GrammaJan

Reaction score
OK, so I am batting 1 for 2... not too bad. Now, I will have to imagine someone else when I read your posts. Nonetheless, great description of you, @GrammaJan... Except for "love the Cowboys" part, sounds like my wife (she is just not into sports or politics, for that matter)

I don’t get into politics either. It’s full of a bunch of people who are working angles for their own benefit, not for the greater good. Don’t trust a single one of them from ANY party.

I used to live out in a more rural area until my ‘then guy’ passed away. Was nothing to see me out in the winter with my .22 tracking a rabbit :), or in the summer posting up on the front porch on a Sunday and shooting those pesky ground squirrels … just for fun ;).

I’m very much someone that needs another someone to live my life with, as I really don’t like being alone.

Idk… I’m not complicated. People just think there’s more to the ‘game’ with me than there is. Fact is, there is no ‘game’.