FEATURED Morning Pops!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Not the biggest baby today:

I walked into blood curdling screams and loud sobs. Someone was sacrificing a child today. You could tell when he saw the needle and when he felt the needle. It was Celine Dion versus Muhammad Ali. My first instinct was to run like hell the other direction. That was my second and third instincts as well.
:lmao:

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and Popsadoodles. Have you ever had a series of dreams that vary but carry the same message? I have had a few dreams where I've had it here, hopped on a plane and visited a beach town. I don't know anyone to pick me up from the airport so I rent a car from a place my taxi carried me to. I have various adventures and decide to go home after a couple of months. I forget where the car came from and drive it back to the airport. I fly home and forget about the car for the most part, but know of a rolling tab in the back of my mind. The same thing goes with hotels I forgot to pay for. No check out, just leave.

Two nights ago, I dreamt that I was back at a hotel that I'd worked to make peace with the owner who looked a lot like Joan Blondell. I sneak into a room which I just happened to have a key to. She finds me and blows up. I calm her down and say I'm not making a mess, I just need a nap before hitting the road. She calms down and makes me promise again to never return. I agree, only I decide I need a soaking bath. This room isn't as fancy as the honeymoon suite so I head there and soak away. I shave my legs too. My sister walks in and starts talking down to me. This makes me mad and I wake up furious.

Later in the day, I rub my legs together to feel the fresh shaven smoothness. Instead, I call out to a billion crickets. I don't know what I said, but now I've got to shave my legs... again.

Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:grin:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and all y'all, welcome to your weekend.

It is not too soon to begin the countdown to the next 3 day weekend in 2 weeks. When I worked, I began the countdown for the next one the 3rd day of the present one. Have I mentioned that I worked to live instead of the reverse? I admired people that lived to work. Didn't relate to or understand them but I am glad my docs felt that way.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

It is not too soon to begin the countdown to the next 3 day weekend in 2 weeks. When I worked, I began the countdown for the next one the 3rd day of the present one. Have I mentioned that I worked to live instead of the reverse? I admired people that lived to work. Didn't relate to or understand them but I am glad my docs felt that way.
I usually have to ask my boss, "Do we have Monday off?", on the Thursday or Friday before. I had no idea we had Memorial Day off until Friday afternoon, when someone said, "See ya Tuesday!"

I just don't keep track of that stuff, because that would make every week for the two months prior seem longer.

kskboys

Reaction score

Working makes you appreciate when you are not working. Mostly, the people who don't work aren't very good human beings.

Xelda

Reaction score
Working makes you appreciate when you are not working. Mostly, the people who don't work aren't very good human beings.
What are you talking about? We are angels! We remind society that THIS is our yard, get the shell off of it. We are teaching every step of the way. The last time I was nice about it, the neighborhood kids held an excavation in my front yard. The next morning I had five shovels laying in it. I picked the best two and threw the rest away. Fortunately the dirt was hard and their tiny muscles couldn't break ground. This is America, land of the free to dig in the neighbors yard but not mine.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What are you talking about? We are angels! We remind society that THIS is our yard, get the shell off of it. We are teaching every step of the way. The last time I was nice about it, the neighborhood kids held an excavation in my front yard. The next morning I had five shovels laying in it. I picked the best two and threw the rest away. Fortunately the dirt was hard and their tiny muscles couldn't break ground. This is America, land of the free to dig in the neighbors yard but not mine.
I'd be concerned with what or whom they buried in your yard.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good news Pops and Popsadoodles! I am alive!!!! I just survived a vicious snake attack in my flower/weed bed. I was trying to get some weeds up when out of no where a quick pain hit me. I'm tough, I can ignore most mild to moderate pain unless there's blood involved. THERE WAS BLOOD! The sucker cold cocked my pointer but only got one fang in because I've got skinny fingers. I'm waiting for ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and Fox News to show up and warn the world of the dangers of yard work. I'll wave to y'all.

Yesterday I had the privilege of getting some new fangled Covid shots. They are for special people with compromised immune systems. I had to stick both hyenas up in the air for one on each side. Then I had to wait an hour to prove I wasn't having an allergic reaction. I bought Chinese meals for the weekend, came home and lived happily, yet still hungry the whole weekend. The only sad thing about paying for your own food is that if you don't like it, you saw what you paid for it and don't want to waste the money by throwing it out. Home economics I guess.

I skipped Home Economics in school so much to where the teacher thanked me for coming. I dropped it and chose Geography. The subject wasn't interesting but at least I wasn't learning how to be a better little woman. Screw that! Fast food is coming. Anyway, my teacher in Geography was a small, round woman with a limp and one leg in a brace. She was so over the moon about the map that I sat up and paid attention to see what the fuss was about. I'd been through all manner of crap I wasn't interested in and excelled in areas that I was gifted in. Golf math was too confusing. I actually studied for this woman and was able to name all 48 states and their capitols correctly.

Today was supposed to be water the plants day, but it's too hot to continue and that unfortunate attack. I think I deserve a treat.

Have a good day everyone and forgive the run on sentences (my mind wandered during that segment of English).

kskboys

Reaction score
Good news Pops and Popsadoodles! I am alive!!!! I just survived a vicious snake attack in my flower/weed bed. I was trying to get some weeds up when out of no where a quick pain hit me. I'm tough, I can ignore most mild to moderate pain unless there's blood involved. THERE WAS BLOOD! The sucker cold cocked my pointer but only got one fang in because I've got skinny fingers. I'm waiting for ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and Fox News to show up and warn the world of the dangers of yard work. I'll wave to y'all.

Yesterday I had the privilege of getting some new fangled Covid shots. They are for special people with compromised immune systems. I had to stick both hyenas up in the air for one on each side. Then I had to wait an hour to prove I wasn't having an allergic reaction. I bought Chinese meals for the weekend, came home and lived happily, yet still hungry the whole weekend. The only sad thing about paying for your own food is that if you don't like it, you saw what you paid for it and don't want to waste the money by throwing it out. Home economics I guess.

I skipped Home Economics in school so much to where the teacher thanked me for coming. I dropped it and chose Geography. The subject wasn't interesting but at least I wasn't learning how to be a better little woman. Screw that! Fast food is coming. Anyway, my teacher in Geography was a small, round woman with a limp and one leg in a brace. She was so over the moon about the map that I sat up and paid attention to see what the fuss was about. I'd been through all manner of crap I wasn't interested in and excelled in areas that I was gifted in. Golf math was too confusing. I actually studied for this woman and was able to name all 48 states and their capitols correctly.

Today was supposed to be water the plants day, but it's too hot to continue and that unfortunate attack. I think I deserve a treat.

Have a good day everyone and forgive the run on sentences (my mind wandered during that segment of English).
Did you go to the hospital and get the antivenin stuff? Man, I hope so, that stuff is nasty.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I'm just happy you weren't bitten by one of those Randombabble snakes! I hear the side effects are boring and annoying at the same time! You were clearly bitten by a Damfunny snake...Have a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, you earned it!