FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Pops, Popsadoodles and Coachadoodles! It's been a rough year. 2024 better behave or we're demanding the right to use an old calendar. Preferably one without DST. My love goes out to y'all. One day I may even tell you about my latest adventure. Here's a hint, momma moved in with me for two days. Time stood still and I learned a lot about why I am the way I am.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Merry Christmas Pops, Popsadoodles and Coachadoodles! It's been a rough year. 2024 better behave or we're demanding the right to use an old calendar. Preferably one without DST. My love goes out to y'all. One day I may even tell you about my latest adventure. Here's a hint, momma moved in with me for two days. Time stood still and I learned a lot about why I am the way I am.
I don't know that I can fully enjoy Christmas without hearing about your latest adventure.

:laugh:

kskboys

Reaction score
Can you imagine the fights if back in the day everyone would've had Hallmark Channel vs the football games? And only one TV in the house. No man caves, no she sheds, just a set in the living room. One.

Xelda

Reaction score
Happy Jimmy Johnson Day Pops, Coachadoodles and Popsadoodles! That's some must see TV going on tonight.

I don't know that I can fully enjoy Christmas without hearing about your latest adventure.

:laugh:
Sorry Montanalo, I am just now getting to where I can type closer to normal. My left arm was completely swollen all the way to my fingers which looked like little sausages stuck on a snow man to indicate fingers. I don't know what's going on but will learn more after the first of the year. No sympathy required, I've held many glorious pity parties in my honor. I even broke down and treated myself to gifts of everything but jewelry and cars. Trust me, I haven't forgotten the goodies I've missed out on. I'd have to get a necklace because they don't make rings to fit sausages.

Early Happy New Year to each and everyone of you. You are all some of my favorite people on Earth. Much love.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Evening Pops and Coach…

This place isn’t the same without him Coach, and I’m still so sad about his passing. I sure hope this next year is better, but I’m not holding my breath based on the way the old one is ending.

Everyone stay home and stay safe for the New Year. No point in chancing ‘Rookie Night’.

Blessings to you all.

Xelda

Reaction score
Amen, Runny. I remember about two years ago he threatened to haunt a new poster if he didn't like everything ol' CC posted. I think the Threatenee left us immediately after that. I started looking for more posts of his to like. Now I wish I had let more slip through my like button in order for him to visit. I used to worry about what kind of mischief he'd perform with a sliver of an idea about his sense of humor. I know it's not possible, but I thought about it something like what I'd buy first after winning the lottery. It's not so much what I'd buy as much as what color would it be. A brand new 7 series by BMW hot off the lot of a Dallas / Fort Worth dealership.

Leave it to me to take off and yap about something other than our beloved Coachadoodles. I'm not certain a good enough song has been written to translate into how we feel about losing him. Grand Poobah songs are few and far between.

Sings - Help me Poobah, help, help me Poobah. Nah.
Sings - Like a bridge over Poobah's absence, we will lay us down. I like it but no.
Oh, Oh! Celine Dion's Titanic song is pretty good. I henceforth dedicate it to our Coachadoodles. He's our Jack and we are his Rose. Yes we are. Stop arguing Runny, we won't tell anyone you're Rose. I can almost hear Montanalo singing it on his snow tractor. ksk has changed stations. Bob and G2 popped in a John Wayne move and here we are, one big happy family.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Happy New Year Pops, CC and my Cowboy friends,

Somewhere, CC is looking in on us and the miracle that was the Dallas win and the Philly loss.

We've had Roger Staubach's Hail Mary, the Tennessee Titans Music City Miracle, Franco Harris's Immaculate Reception and now the Brad Allen Ineligible Lion coupled with the Dan Campbell Confusion Play. And, finally, Jimmy Johnson in the ROH.

Could the signs be any clearer? This is the Cowboy's year to win the SB. CC would be mighty proud.

Xelda, funny you should mention snowplowing music. I just fired up the plow, switched on the music and, lo and behold, it was Celine. However, the song was "I drove all night" (personally, I prefer Roy Orbinson's original version... but there you go).

IT'S AN OMEN!

On a more serious note, Happy New Year to one and all. May you have a blessed, inspired, safe and memorable year.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and CC…

My daughter and her husband have found themselves in a spot and need to offload their tickets etc. for this weekend’s game. Too bad, as they’ve had them since midsummer and he got them as a birthday present from her. Anyway, if anyone knows anyone that may be interested…? I don’t know the details of seating, parking etc… but I can probably connect you to them if you’re interested.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and CC…

My daughter and her husband have found themselves in a spot and need to offload their tickets etc. for this weekend’s game. Too bad, as they’ve had them since midsummer and he got them as a birthday present from her. Anyway, if anyone knows anyone that may be interested…? I don’t know the details of seating, parking etc… but I can probably connect you to them if you’re interested.
…and she just told me they (pair) come with a parking pass (Orange D, whatever that means) and the seats are pretty decent: Section 120 (almost mid field) visitors side, row 9!

Really wish I could buy them, but I can’t afford the tickets and flight etc… this soon after Christmas

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Good morning Pops, CC and everyone. Here’s hoping for a better 2024. My son and I attended the game on Saturday. It sure was nice being around so many Cowboy fans. That game will be talked about for a long time. Most importantly it was a W.

I’ve been to 4 games in my life and won them all.
Have a great day.