FEATURED Morning Pops!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops, CC and everyone. Here’s hoping for a better 2024. My son and I attended the game on Saturday. It sure was nice being around so many Cowboy fans. That game will be talked about for a long time. Most importantly it was a W.

I’ve been to 4 games in my life and won them all.
Have a great day.
Ever think about applying to be the new mascot? ...or equipment manager?

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops, CC and everyone. Here’s hoping for a better 2024. My son and I attended the game on Saturday. It sure was nice being around so many Cowboy fans. That game will be talked about for a long time. Most importantly it was a W.

I’ve been to 4 games in my life and won them all.
Have a great day.
You know what this means, don't you? We need you at the rest of the games including the Super Bowl!!! :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
You know what this means, don't you? We need you at the rest of the games including the Super Bowl!!! :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:
I was very proud of my 3-0 record and thought the mojo had worn out with the phantom tripping penalty and the 2 pt conversion but the mojo came through once again. ;)

Might need to break my piggy bank for a Super Bowl ticket :thumbup:

GrammaJan

Reaction score
If your presence assures a win, all CZ might be happy to contribute.

Afternoon Pops and CC…

My daughter and her husband have found themselves in a spot and need to offload their tickets etc. for this weekend’s game. Too bad, as they’ve had them since midsummer and he got them as a birthday present from her. Anyway, if anyone knows anyone that may be interested…? I don’t know the details of seating, parking etc… but I can probably connect you to them if you’re interested.
Evening Pops and CC

Disregard the messages on Tuesday, Jan 2 at around 2:40 and 2:46 p.m. The tickets for this weekend’s game have found a new home.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
I'm so glad they made it into someone's hot little hands. They've been in the back of my mind since you first posted about them.
To everyone in this thread… it was a relief to hear the tickets got sold. Anyone who thought about buying it even just passed the weird asking, thank you! I really wish I could’ve helped them out and bought them myself, but thankfully someone did.

Truth? The whole household, including the newborn (almost 3 mo) contracted bronchitis from an outside party that was visiting. Extremely dangerous for the baby and he still struggles with breathing. He and his sister were put on breathing treatments… it’s just a mess. I wish I could go out and help them, I just don’t have the travel funds until after tax time. To top it off my daughter found out today she has to have surgery due to a complication from childbirth. Things just aren’t going well and funds are extremely tight.

It hurts so much and I can’t help but cry seeing videos of the baby struggling with breathing. I’m not wired to sit and do nothing. I dig in and help people and give all I can, even to the point that I’ll go without so someone else can have, so being this far away and not being able to help is extremely difficult. I’ve been blessed to be able to have the things I have, and while I’m not well off by any stretch, I know I have it better than many so I do all I can and never ask for anything in return. When I buy a stranger’s groceries at the store they only get my first name if they ask, along with the wish for a blessed day.

I’ve rambled enough here…

Xelda, I hope you are doing as well as can be and even exceeding expectations. I think about everyone here often, even though I don’t post much anymore, and especially wish for y’all to be safe and healthy.

Have a blessed evening, all.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
To everyone in this thread… it was a relief to hear the tickets got sold. Anyone who thought about buying it even just passed the weird asking, thank you! I really wish I could’ve helped them out and bought them myself, but thankfully someone did.

Truth? The whole household, including the newborn (almost 3 mo) contracted bronchitis from an outside party that was visiting. Extremely dangerous for the baby and he still struggles with breathing. He and his sister were put on breathing treatments… it’s just a mess. I wish I could go out and help them, I just don’t have the travel funds until after tax time. To top it off my daughter found out today she has to have surgery due to a complication from childbirth. Things just aren’t going well and funds are extremely tight.

It hurts so much and I can’t help but cry seeing videos of the baby struggling with breathing. I’m not wired to sit and do nothing. I dig in and help people and give all I can, even to the point that I’ll go without so someone else can have, so being this far away and not being able to help is extremely difficult. I’ve been blessed to be able to have the things I have, and while I’m not well off by any stretch, I know I have it better than many so I do all I can and never ask for anything in return. When I buy a stranger’s groceries at the store they only get my first name if they ask, along with the wish for a blessed day.

Xelda, I hope you are doing as well as can be and even exceeding expectations. I think about everyone here often, even though I don’t post much anymore, and especially wish for y’all to be safe and healthy.

To everyone in this thread… it was a relief to hear the tickets got sold. Anyone who thought about buying or even just passed the word along, thank you! I really wish I could’ve helped them out and bought them myself, but thankfully someone did.

Edited to fix typos…(at my age you’d think my proofreading before posting would be better!)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Edited to fix typos…(at my age you’d think my proofreading before posting would be better!)
We think we know what we typed without checking. Sometimes I don't realize until after it's too late to edit, so I quote myself and explain what I meant to say.

That's right, I'm anal like that.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
We think we know what we typed without checking. Sometimes I don't realize until after it's too late to edit, so I quote myself and explain what I meant to say.

That's right, I'm anal like that.
We used to have the ability to edit after posting… not sure when that went away, but yeah, idk about you but I think it’s my line of work that makes me want things to be worded properly. Outside the office I’m much more lax, but regardless, if the right words aren’t used because the phone decided it wanted me to use a different word than I wanted, and I don’t catch it… it sounds pretty odd sometimes

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We used to have the ability to edit after posting… not sure when that went away, but yeah, idk about you but I think it’s my line of work that makes me want things to be worded properly. Outside the office I’m much more lax, but regardless, if the right words aren’t used because the phone decided it wanted me to use a different word than I wanted, and I don’t catch it… it sounds pretty odd sometimes
I believe editing is reserved for the Legion of Fans members, and the amount of time you get to edit depends on the level for which you pay.

Throw CZ $20 (I think) and edit away for a year. :laugh:

GrammaJan

Reaction score
I believe editing is reserved for the Legion of Fans members, and the amount of time you get to edit depends on the level for which you pay.

Throw CZ $20 (I think) and edit away for a year. :laugh:
I wasn’t in the Legion before… maybe it was a fluke. Anyway, good info to have! Thank you.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I am so sorry to hear about your family's illness. It is especially hard to deal with when it is a infant. I understand your comment "not wired to sit and do nothing". I am the same way and, at times, it drives me nuts.

More often than not, however, the best and most impactful things you can do is pray and be "present" for your daughter. Being present doesn't mean being physically there... just being on the other end of a phone call is priceless.

And, you're not rambling.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and CC... coming to you live from the frozen tundra of Montana.

I drove unto town on Wednesday to run a few errands before the big arctic blast. I made a quick stop at a grocery store and returned to my pickup to find my 5 gal gas can (empty) missing. Now, what kind of person steals a gas can in broad daylight and in a store parking lot? Must be desperate, I guess.

Oh well... the missing gas can provided an "excuse" to stop at Home Depot for a little man-shopping.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and CC... coming to you live from the frozen tundra of Montana.

I drove unto town on Wednesday to run a few errands before the big arctic blast. I made a quick stop at a grocery store and returned to my pickup to find my 5 gal gas can (empty) missing. Now, what kind of person steals a gas can in broad daylight and in a store parking lot? Must be desperate, I guess.

Oh well... the missing gas can provided an "excuse" to stop at Home Depot for a little man-shopping.
Afternoon Pops, Coach and everyone.

Montanalo… I’m in Illinois. We are getting a glorious wallop of winter weather this week. Heavy wet snow on Tuesday and we are getting slammed again today! Blizzard-like conditions expected later today and tomorrow. I LOVE THE SNOW and I’m actually jealous of those who get a regular dose. I think it’s time to move again…