FEATURED Morning Pops!

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Not Otis, but a fan, as in a household fan, the appliance? When I think of it that way (I thought he meant a Cowboys fan) I still don't remember it, but I can see CC using it.
I recall seeing the cat on the couch in that same pose you have on the car. If I were smarter I’d be able to figure out how to post it here, but I am not savvy in the ways and means of social media. This is as social as I get, I’m afraid. I suppose that bottle is wine I just downed isn’t helping me either…:huh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I recall seeing the cat on the couch in that same pose you have on the car. If I were smarter I’d be able to figure out how to post it here, but I am not savvy in the ways and means of social media. This is as social as I get, I’m afraid. I suppose that bottle is wine I just downed isn’t helping me either…:huh:
Oh, the cat is Otis. That's the only avatar of CC's I can recall.

John Van Brocklin said he was thinking of a poster who had a "fan sitting on a couch", which I believe he was saying he confused with CC's "cat sitting on a couch".

I used a collage making app to cut Otis from CC's avatar and add it to mine.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Oh, the cat is Otis. That's the only avatar of CC's I can recall.

John Van Brocklin said he was thinking of a poster who had a "fan sitting on a couch", which I believe he was saying he confused with CC's "cat sitting on a couch".

I used a collage making app to cut Otis from CC's avatar and add it to mine.
Gotcha!

kskboys

Reaction score
Did anyone else become physically nauseated when Dolly Parton showed up in a Cowboys Cheerleader's outfit?
People at her age should be more classy. I felt the same way about Madonna's super bowl halftime show, just not classy.

kskboys

Reaction score
That is pure falsehood. A bottle of wine always helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
Dating back to the DC forums, Coachadoodles never changed his avatar that I recall.

She wasn't talking about THAT kind of help.
Well my therapist is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too busy w/ me!!!!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and CC,

Wow, it has been a long time since I visited this thread... still catching up with everyone.

We've had a very subdued winter. Temperatures are mild for this time of the year (20s to 40s) with very little snow. Damn La Nina. I just feel we are being set up for a brutal January and February.

We're staying home for Christmas and, in a deviation from the past, no family visiting either. New Year's is a different story with the Canadian side of the family visiting for a few days.

I finally cut the cord on Dish and am now strictly streaming with Hulu and Paramount+. After being a loyal Dish customer for several years, I just couldn't accept how high the monthly rate has become. And, now with Starlink, we actually have internet speeds fast enough to stream.

What's up in your world?? Ready for tomorrow's game? Early pre-game meal plan: street tacos.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and CC,

Wow, it has been a long time since I visited this thread... still catching up with everyone.

We've had a very subdued winter. Temperatures are mild for this time of the year (20s to 40s) with very little snow. Damn La Nina. I just feel we are being set up for a brutal January and February.

We're staying home for Christmas and, in a deviation from the past, no family visiting either. New Year's is a different story with the Canadian side of the family visiting for a few days.

I finally cut the cord on Dish and am now strictly streaming with Hulu and Paramount+. After being a loyal Dish customer for several years, I just couldn't accept how high the monthly rate has become. And, now with Starlink, we actually have internet speeds fast enough to stream.

What's up in your world?? Ready for tomorrow's game? Early pre-game meal plan: street tacos.
Ooooh, do you make them with genuine roadkill?