FEATURED Morning Pops!

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Good morning Pops, CC, and Friends.

Good news! The prostate biopsy was negative... so, no cancer. Now, I just return to an annual medical examine to monitor. Needless to say, I am greatly relieved.

So, what's new in your world?
Great news!! Congratulations! It’s what we all want to hear from biopsies. If I ever have one again, I hope that’s the result the next time. Only had two in my life so the next (if there is one) will be the tiebreaker.

Xelda

Reaction score
Hey Pops, Coachadoodles and Popsadoodles. I had my scan this week and saw my doctor today. I'm about to head back into chemo. It may only be six treatments before surgery. My hair was long enough to pinch, but now I'm going to shed like a Chihuahua. :banghead: All is well. I'll come out the other side and maybe have some new dreams to share. Hey Runny, where was that shiny you were talking about?

Feelings back, belt was just too tight. All legs are working well.
I'm glad the problem has been discovered and solved.
But at least nobody has to see your butt crack.
Where are we supposed to put the quarters then?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey Pops, Coachadoodles and Popsadoodles. I had my scan this week and saw my doctor today. I'm about to head back into chemo. It may only be six treatments before surgery. My hair was long enough to pinch, but now I'm going to shed like a Chihuahua. :banghead: All is well. I'll come out the other side and maybe have some new dreams to share. Hey Runny, where was that shiny you were talking about?

I'm glad the problem has been discovered and solved.

Where are we supposed to put the quarters then?
Aww Hell, Doll... Wishing you the very best!!!

Xelda

Reaction score
Great news!! Congratulations! It’s what we all want to hear from biopsies. If I ever have one again, I hope that’s the result the next time. Only had two in my life so the next (if there is one) will be the tiebreaker.
With my deepest wishes, may all of you live cancer free. May all biopsies be nothing more than a nuisance.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
With my deepest wishes, may all of you live cancer free. May all biopsies be nothing more than a nuisance.
I beat mine once. Highly recurrent, but until it returns, if it does, all you can do is live your best seconds, minutes, hours, days… and so on. Best to you, Xel (but don’t get in trouble like I did :rolleyes:;)).

You want us to come take care of you? Anyone taking chemo deserves pampering. This I know.