FEATURED Morning Pops!

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriously… pretty concerned
Sinking feeling.

Can one of the mods Email her?
It is concerning. I will contact @WoodysGirl - she’s a mod who occasionally has contact information.

I wish we required some kind of emergency contact information when members join here. We all care for the members of our community and when we lose contact it’s a bad feeling.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Judging by the context of post #30,178, possibly NW Louisiana.
So far, unfortunately we have nothing. I will keep trying. The only thought I have at this point is whether or not we can send an email to the address associated with her account. It’s a long shot.

Privacy policies come into play and sites like ours are limited in what we can do. Again, I will keep trying to find an email address.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It is concerning. I will contact @WoodysGirl - she’s a mod who occasionally has contact information.

I wish we required some kind of emergency contact information when members join here. We all care for the members of our community and when we lose contact it’s a bad feeling.
We could just as easily share. I think it's worth it.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
…still no word?
After some internal searching to see if our site has and can share personal email, etc, the short answer is no because of privacy laws. I know with CouchCoach I was able to stay connected because he had shared his personal cell phone number with me a long time before he passed.

Maybe in the future, we can share cell or email information with someone on the Morning Pops thread so in case of a long blackout period from a member we could still stay in touch somehow. That all has to be voluntary. Our site cannot share that info without a members permission.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good evening Pops, Coachadoodles and all my Popsadoodles. I apologize for such a late response. I spent the rest of April at momma's which is internet free. If you ever spend enough time around your momma's, you'll get revelations about some of your quirks. I learned things about myself in April and it's not pretty! I'm certain I owe all of you at least a few apologies. I'm sorry for saying this, that, oh and that too. Future apologies will be owed, but who knows when I'll learn my lesson. My mind is a lot clearer since the cancer has been removed. My foul mood has subsided since the drain was removed.

I got to spend a night in the hospital and was offered a second night. If not for the 120 year old orderly, I'd have taken it. She wasn't that old, but absolutely moved that slow. This was evident when I needed to pee like a race horse. My day nurse was exceptional so I didn't think about advance notice that evening. She had to unhook stuff and would stop to talk about how much her finger hurt after each item. She moseyed around my bed without concern for the pee seeping out of my fingernails. I've trained my bladder to not bother me until T minus 10 and counting. Advance notice is beyond my control. She had me ready to explode before I could get up. I needed a pool stick to swing at her.

At momma's, I had to adapt to her talking through tv shows. She interrupted one to tell me a story about a third cousin's friend's girlfriend. Talking through shows is not something I do. I watched the NFL draft like it was my job. She'd be somewhat quiet for that. She did cook for me though. It was more food than I'm used to.

I wanted to kill her grandfather clock. I was sneaking to the kitchen one night and that blasted thing went off. I'm not used to the sound and was shushing it. It went off every 15 minutes and when I first got there, I counted to 15 o'clock. It would mock me as it chimed out "you've just wasted another 15 minutes of your life" and then "you haven't moved yet?". Smart arse! I'd always wanted a grandfather clock until last month.

I've missed y'all and sorry to cause concern.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good evening Pops, Coachadoodles and all my Popsadoodles. I apologize for such a late response. I spent the rest of April at momma's which is internet free. If you ever spend enough time around your momma's, you'll get revelations about some of your quirks. I learned things about myself in April and it's not pretty! I'm certain I owe all of you at least a few apologies. I'm sorry for saying this, that, oh and that too. Future apologies will be owed, but who knows when I'll learn my lesson. My mind is a lot clearer since the cancer has been removed. My foul mood has subsided since the drain was removed.

I got to spend a night in the hospital and was offered a second night. If not for the 120 year old orderly, I'd have taken it. She wasn't that old, but absolutely moved that slow. This was evident when I needed to pee like a race horse. My day nurse was exceptional so I didn't think about advance notice that evening. She had to unhook stuff and would stop to talk about how much her finger hurt after each item. She moseyed around my bed without concern for the pee seeping out of my fingernails. I've trained my bladder to not bother me until T minus 10 and counting. Advance notice is beyond my control. She had me ready to explode before I could get up. I needed a pool stick to swing at her.

At momma's, I had to adapt to her talking through tv shows. She interrupted one to tell me a story about a third cousin's friend's girlfriend. Talking through shows is not something I do. I watched the NFL draft like it was my job. She'd be somewhat quiet for that. She did cook for me though. It was more food than I'm used to.

I wanted to kill her grandfather clock. I was sneaking to the kitchen one night and that blasted thing went off. I'm not used to the sound and was shushing it. It went off every 15 minutes and when I first got there, I counted to 15 o'clock. It would mock me as it chimed out "you've just wasted another 15 minutes of your life" and then "you haven't moved yet?". Smart arse! I'd always wanted a grandfather clock until last month.

Welcome back! We were worried about you!!

kskboys

Reaction score

OMG, huge relief, and all the love your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GrammaJan

Reaction score

Oh my goodness! Welcome back!! Haven’t read the post… just so glad to hear from you I skipped right to the response. Will go read now.