FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who might decide to come in and check out the thread.

Looking like another great day here. Hope everybody is on track for the same.

Morning Jobs, Leon and dbrp. Hope you all are enjoying early spring as well.

Take good care everybody!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. I have another opthamology appt. this morning. I've had internal swelling in the back of my eye since my macular surgery almost 2 yrs. ago. It was almost gone at my visit last month, so hopefully it's completely gone now. I hope you all have a really, really good day.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may decide to show up to check out the thread.

Thursday morning, gonna be a good day I think. Probably 75, few clouds but no rain. Maybe a breeze but not windy. I'm liking it!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, hope all of you enjoy a great day.

Be well everybody!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. TGIF! I have golf scheduled for today, but we've got a 30% chance of rain. The eye appt. didn't go so well. The swelling is worse again. He gave me a shot of Avastine directly into the eyeball.

Have a great day everyone and start getting in the mood for the weekend.
image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may show up a little later.

Pops, I hope they have really excellent coffee in Heaven, my friend! I'm gonna need it because at this rate, I'm going to be dog tired, probably three years after I'm dead and gone.

Been really busy lately but it's Friday today so that's good!

Leon, thats tough. I am not a big fan of eyeball pokes so I don't envy you on that my Friend. I hope that all that rights itself very soon!

Bob! Good to see you, how have you been? Man, the day has already gotten way better because you dropped in. Be well my Friend!

Jobs, dbrp, hope you too are getting ready to enjoy the weekend. You too be good!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning Pops! It's been a very hectic week. Spring just doesn't want to show it's pretty face here in the NE. Been cold and forecast is predicting flurries today. Usually this time of the year it's in the low 60's.

Leon, I'm so sorry to hear about your eye. That's just horrible. And getting a needle in it has to be one of the worse feelings. I sure hope the medication helps your eye for a full recovery. Please keep us posted.

ABQ, thank you for including me in your posts, that makes me feel welcomed.

Have a wonderful and safe weekend fella's.
This is for you @jobberone. :huh:
tenor.gif

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. Welcome to the Weekend! Anybody got any special plans?
As for me, I just need to get some work done around the house. Nothing exciting.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may decide to show up later in the day.

So, bought a new Trager Smoker a couple weeks ago. Last night, put on a brisket about 10 pm last night. Basted it till about 2 AM, turned it down on low till 6 am. At 6, I put on a pork roast as well. Should be good eating tonight!

Leon, not too late to make a big plan Brother.

Jobs, Bobby, have a great weekend.

dbrp, no thanks necessary, you are still a Rook! But even threads as old as this one, with regulars as old as we are, need new blood every now and then. :thumbup:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may decide to show up a little bit later.

Hope everybody is enjoying their weekend. didn't go to church today. Stayed up too late on Friday, got up too early on Saturday, stayed up too late on Saturday night. None of that is a very good excuse for not going but it's the reason, none the less.

Jobs, Leon, Bobby, dbrp, hope you are all doing well today.

Everyone, have a great Sunday!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops, Leon, ABQ, dbrp, and the rest of the gang. Hope the weekend has gone well. @LeonDixson I guess they are treating glaucoma and I hope that goes well. Everyone enjoy their Sunday. Going to watch amen corner and the finish. A kid from Augusta was leading last night.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops. Whew, hectic day. Went to church did grocery shopping & then excersised these not so young bones a bit.

The weather is still cold. No snow in the 7 day and a future day in the 80's. These forecasts have been crazy. I know once the summer heat arrives I'll be complaining about that too lol.

Wishing my dear new friends @ABQCOWBOY @jobberone @LeonDixson a beautiful evening.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all of Y'all. Thank God for coffee in the morning. I love it. Keep your eyes forward as we venture into a new week. Thank you, everyone for the well wishes.

Morning Pops, Leon, ABQ, dbrp, and the rest of the gang. Hope the weekend has gone well. @LeonDixson I guess they are treating glaucoma and I hope that goes well. Everyone enjoy their Sunday. Going to watch amen corner and the finish. A kid from Augusta was leading last night.
Thanks, Jobb. I'm pretty sure it is more related to macular degeneration. The whole thing started with the hole in my macula.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Happy Monday Pops! Another work week for me has started. Although I love my job and don't look at it as work. I thank God I have a job to go to each day. I'm going to say a little prayer for my new friend @LeonDixson for the health issues he's been going thru.

As my uncle said so many times, (God rest his soul). "What's so great about the Golden years'. All you do is deal with more and more health issues and spend most of your time going to the doctor's. Golden years, pft!"

I too love my coffee in the mornings Leon. Not sure if I could survive without it lol. Time to start work here. Have a wonderful day everyone, including my new friends. @ABQCOWBOY @jobberone @LeonDixson

Most importantly, keep on smiling!
giphy.gif

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in a little later.

Jobs, Leon, Bobby, dbrp, hope you all had a great weekend. Gotta make the trains move this Monday morning so it's more coffee for me.

Everybody, have a great week!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all of Y'all. Thank God for coffee in the morning. I love it. Keep your eyes forward as we venture into a new week. Thank you, everyone for the well wishes.

Sorry to hear that.

Thanks, Jobb. I'm pretty sure it is more related to macular degeneration. The whole thing started with the hole in my macula.

Sorry to hear.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and a hearty good morning to everyone. I did my income taxes yesterday. I used TurboTax; went through all my files, entered all my deductions and after about an hour of input time it turned out I was better off using the standard deduction. The new tax bill that came into effect Jan. 1st basically doubles the standard deduction and personal exemptions so I'll save a lot of time next year by not worring about itemizing and just filling out the short form. Ya'll have a great day.

image.php

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's safe to say, good Morning To ALL my Pops! Another beautiful day is upon us. Sun is just starting to creep out. Looking forward to Friday & Saturday. It's finally going to be warm here in the NE. Wishing all my Pops a wonderful & safe day!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might show up a little later to check out the thread.

Got the Boy today and he finally got the whole crawl thing down so my day just got a lot more busy!

Jobs, Leon, Bobby, dbrp, all of you have a great, great day!

Peace everybody!