FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. Welcome to the Weekend! I've got some shrub clipping to do so maybe I'll do that today. Retirement is great. You get to pick and choose whatever you feel like doing on a given day.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Pops & Pops! Enjoying a beautiful sunny blue sky 83' day. Having fun at a little league baseball game. First game if the season. True pleasure to watch.:D

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Good morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. Have a blessed day, all of you.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any and all who may decide to visit this thread today.

Beautiful day outside today. Good day to spend with the Wife and just relax a little bit. I hope all of you have a great day, be well everyone!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Happy Monday Pop & Pops! Whew, raining like a monsoon. But, we needed it. The 76ers are heading to their 18th straight win. Totally remarkable. Go Sixers!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. I got a lot of work done this weekend; moving some bricks, trimming shrubs, etc. We had Wiley Coyote right by our backyard fence yesterday. Normally we have deer walk through there every day. Hey, Y'all have a good Monday.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may decide to visit this thread.

It's Monday so I have a few things to do but so far, so good. I hope everybody had a great weekend!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, good morning. I hope all of you have a great week ahead!

Be well everyone!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Brrrr....Good Morning Pops & my dear new friends POPS! It's cold again here in the N.E. Mother nature hasn't been in a good mood. As stated before, she's still VERY upset the Egals won the SB lol.

Had a wonderful weekend @ABQCOWBOY , thank you. Hope you had a nice weekend yourself. @LeonDixson it's fun doing yard work after being cooped up so long during those winter months. We have all kinds of critters in our yard as well. But the deer rule lol. Wildlife is so beautiful to see, it's a reminder that GOD is alive. Have a great day my friends @jobberone !:)

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops, ABQ, Jobb, DBRP and anyone who drops in. @daboyzruleperiod I agree about the yard work and the wildlife. We must have similar tastes in life. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to check in on this thread today.

Got the Boy today so busy morning but the little guy is asleep right now.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, have a great day! Bob, drop us a line. Always makes me feel a little better when I have knowledge you are still kicking! LOL....

Have a great day, EVERYBODY!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops and howdy fellas. Beautiful day here. Slept in and getting ready for breakfast. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Morning Pops & Pops. Nice crisp morning. Dropped off vehicle to have it detailed. Spring cleaning has started lol.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. The wind continues; 18-19 mph today. I'm still going to play golf. I gotta mow the back field some time this week, bouncing around on my John Deer lawn tractor singing Green Acres. Hey, you have to amuse yourself somehow. Right?

I hope you are feeling better, @jobberone . Take care, everyone.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any and all who decide to come in and visit the thread today.

Everybody busy spring cleaning and what have you. I'm getting ready to head out to Tennessee for a few days so I may not be posting regularly, over the next few days.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, you all have a great week, stay out of trouble. ;)

Be well everybody!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Last edited:

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops, ABQ, Jobb, DBRP. My goodness; one of the highlights of my day is getting up early and sitting here with a cup of coffee saying good morning to my friends I've never met. Keep on keeping on, gang.