FEATURED Morning Pops!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Not sure why I can't edit my previous post so I'll just make another one. I have been a day behind on the news and just saw yesterday evening that there was a mass murder in Toronto on Monday. Prayers go out to anyone impacted by this tragedy.
Good Morning Pops & Pops! With my edit experience, the program only allows you so much time to edit and then the clock runs out. It's about 3 or 4 minutes time frame to edit.

We live in a very horrible world today. Folks are scared to leave their homes. The days of leaving your door unlocked at home are so far gone. People need God in their lives.

Have a wonderful day my Pops, @ABQCOWBOY @jobberone

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and ABQ, Jobs and DBRP. Draft day is finally here and I don't have a clue what the team will do. As an aside, I don't like the 3 day format. I'd rather it be on Saturday and Sunday. Have a great day everyone.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who comes in and visits this thread today.

Draft Day for us, a big day. Championships could be won today, there are certainly many, many worse ways you could start a day, as important as this could be for us.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, have a great day!

Good luck to all of us today!

ESisback

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and Pops! My boy Barkley went to the Giants. Going to be fun watching both him and Zeke hurdling players. They'll probably have a stat for that now too.
tenor.gif
Howdy sis! The Giants actually worry me more than Philthy...now. If they use the rest of their draft for OL and defense, they're gonna be a freakin' handful! I was hoping NY would take a QB--a year or two to develop, and no guarantees. With Barkley they're instantly better. We'd better PRAY that Dumbface or OBJ falls apart!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may be stopping by, before they hit the draft day.

Grilled Marinated Steaks, Pork and Chicken last night. Today, I'm headed over to ABQJr's and I think he's going with Frito Pie and Dogs so that will be a good time.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, NFL Draft is not a bad way to start the weekend!

Enjoy it everybody!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Howdy sis! The Giants actually worry me more than Philthy...now. If they use the rest of their draft for OL and defense, they're gonna be a freakin' handful! I was hoping NY would take a QB--a year or two to develop, and no guarantees. With Barkley they're instantly better. We'd better PRAY that Dumbface or OBJ falls apart!
Hello dear. Ugh, so true. What's really scary is the Gnats won two SB's and now the Egals as well while Jerry's team is still celebrating their 90's victories.

I know I speak for alot of fans by saying I'm so tired of our Cowboys being a Medicore team from year to year. Philthy is one and done. Wentz has a much tougher schedule now. That's if he's ready to start. Everything fell into place for them last season.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning Pops & Pops! Heading down Florida for a week to visit my parents. I'm excited to see them. My Pop is a big sports fan, that's where I got it from.

First thing he's going to say is "how about them Cowboys"?! Then I'll have to hear about his Jags AND the Eagles. My parents lived up here in the NE before retiring and Pop loves his Eagles. There is one question I need for him to answer. Being the Jags were so close on making the SB. I wonder who he would of cheered for had they made it?o_O

Frito pie? Please elaborate a bit more on that one. Never heard of it.

Have a blessed day my Pops @ABQCOWBOY @LeonDixson @jobberone

Flying down to see my Pops. Yey!
tenor.gif

Last edited:

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all of Y'all. Welcome to the Weekend! I love our draft so far; very happy with the picks. Have a great weekend, Folks.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who might stop in a little bit later.

Really liking this draft so far. Hope you guys are too.

Jobs, Leon, hope you both are doing well this morning.

dbrp, it's really, really easy. Cook up a pot of beans with hamburger or sausage or both if you like. You can make it by scratch or you can just buy a couple of cans of decent chile and add some Taco Seasonings. Cook that up, fry up your meet, add that to the chile (with or without beans). You can add heat if you wish by using red chile or Cayenne Pepper or Halbanero Peppers or not. Just let it simmer for a bit. If you decide to make the chile from scratch, let me know and I can give you a recipe for that. Shred up the cheese of your choice, a good Cheddar or Longhorn or really, any type of cheese you like can work. Experiment with it a little bit and see what works for you. Dice up some good Fresh Tomatoes and a little Onion. Buy some Fritos (not the large chip, just the regular). Add Fritos into a bowl, ladle the chile over the Fritos, cover it with Cheese, diced tomato and onion as desired ( actually layer the cheese, some at the bottom, some over the top). You can add a spoon of sour cream on top, if you wish. A lot of people like it that way.

If you are serving a lot of folks or just want to keep it simple on the dishes, you can actually buy the small lunch size bags of Fritos, follow the recipe and just add the chile and fixens into the bag itself an eat it right out of the bag. Works for meals on the go, camping, ball games, informal things, whatever.

Everybody, remember to enjoy the draft for the sake of the draft. Doesn't matter who gets picked, we don't really know enough about the players to be authorities so yeah, just make it a good day!

Last edited:

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. We've had more activity this offseason than we have in a long time and there will more to come given our draft choices. It's going to be interesting. Have a blessed day, Y'all.

image.php

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning Pops & Pops! Woke up to a beautiful sunny warm day here in FLA.
Have a great day my friends!
tenor.gif

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all of Y'all. Are we all still beaming after the draft. Yours truely is. Now I'm ready for the rookies' mini-camp to start. Have a wonderful day and a wonderful week ahead.

@jobberone I sure hope your rough days are all behind you.
image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may drop in today.

Back to work today, should be very busy for me. Vacation last week and then right to the draft so today is really the first real work day for me, so to speak. LOL.....

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, have a great week!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, boys and girls. I guess we hear from Witten tomorrow as to whether he is going to retire or not. Bill Jones said Witten was a no show yesterday at the Star; probably the 1st time in 15 years he's been absent. Whatever he wants to do is fine with me because he's earned the right.

Either today or tomorrow we are having new flooring installed in our master bedroom. They couldn't tell us exactly when. Y'all have a great day.

image.php